PDA

View Full Version : Tarlok's Wrath Winter Content

Samhayne
12-09-2013, 09:59 AM
Hey everyone,

Are you excited yet? I certainly am! I still have yet to get the final recap if we're going live today or not (there were some issues uncovered on Friday in testing) but I'm hopeful that today will indeed be the day that Tarlok's Wrath winter event descends upon Arcane Legends!

Desperoto
12-09-2013, 10:00 AM
First. I really hope so! Goodluck!

Wutzgood
12-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Hope so. Can't wait for another amazing event to start.

Sorcerie
12-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Awesome!! Can't wait to see all the new stuff you guys have been working on. I know it's going to be a blast!

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 10:11 AM
Ugh, I didn't even know there was any doubt about it being released today... Hopefully it still comes out, cuz I kinda planned my day around it, lol.

Int
12-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Can't wait till I get home in 5 hours lol

Shanamerny
12-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Hopefully it goes live today! *fingers crossed*

Chiazihu
12-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Cant wait but IDK when the update is coz i ⓛⓘⓥⓔ in GMT+8 (Kuala Lumpur)

Trenton
12-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Yay can't wait, school got canceled today so I guess I get to sit around watching The Office and wait for this event ;D

Alhuntrazeck
12-09-2013, 10:28 AM
10th!
Awesome can't wait >_<

Xenobiotic
12-09-2013, 10:29 AM
11th wewt

Deadprezz
12-09-2013, 10:30 AM
I hope it comes live today! C:

SayCreed
12-09-2013, 10:34 AM
When will it finish?

Samhayne
12-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Just to fuel the fire, here's the high level list of the goodies included in Tarlok's Wrath:

• Five pets
• Nine armor sets
• Six vanity sets
• Six weapon sets
• Four bosses
• Two minion enemy types
• One town
• Six crafting recipes

Before anyone gets wiggy about the six crafting recipes invalidating their current work on upgrades, three of these recipes are the event chests that you can combine and upgrade and the other three are combo gems (INT/STR, DEX/INT and STR/DEX). The combo gems don't give you any more total stats (if you add up all the stats you gain from gems, the max possible total is the same for single stat gems as it is for the combo gems), just give you more options.

If everything goes well, the update will be live probably just after lunch here in Austin, TX (early afternoon Central Time).

Dragonaire
12-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Just to fuel the fire, here's the high level list of the goodies included in Tarlok's Wrath:

• Five pets
• Nine armor sets
• Six vanity sets
• Six weapon sets
• Four bosses
• Two minion enemy types
• One town
• Six crafting recipes

Before anyone gets wiggy about the six crafting recipes invalidating their current work on upgrades, three of these recipes are the event chests that you can combine and upgrade and the other three are combo gems (INT/STR, DEX/INT and STR/DEX). The combo gems don't give you any more total stats (if you add up all the stats you gain from gems, the max possible total is the same for single stat gems as it is for the combo gems), just give you more options.

If everything goes well, the update will be live probably just after lunch here in Austin, TX (early afternoon Central Time).

Great! :)

Sorcerie
12-09-2013, 10:39 AM

• Five pets
• Nine armor sets
• Six vanity sets
• Six weapon sets
• Four bosses
• Two minion enemy types
• One town
• Six crafting recipes

If everything goes well, the update will be live probably just after lunch here in Austin, TX (early afternoon Central Time).Hey Sam, any spoilers on the new arcane pet yet?! :333

Also, will those new gems only be available during the event?

Samhayne
12-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Hey Sam, any spoilers on the new arcane pet yet?! :333

The new Arcane Pet is very cool. It really needs video to do it justice, but the high level is two winter sprites that do all sorts of fun stuff. Think of two little dudes following you around doing crazy acrobatics off of each other.

Sibayjing
12-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Sts animators had fun, Great suspense for this pet, I imagine a dragon or something big and ice type

Desperoto
12-09-2013, 10:50 AM

• Five pets
• Nine armor sets
• Six vanity sets
• Six weapon sets
• Four bosses
• Two minion enemy types
• One town
• Six crafting recipes

Four Bosses? Will they be like Bael II or will there be an arena??

Argyros
12-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Will the winter content for the other StG games (Pl, SL, DL) be released along with the Al Tarloks wrath content?

Sorcerie
12-09-2013, 10:51 AM
The new Arcane Pet is very cool. It really needs video to do it justice, but the high level is two winter sprites that do all sorts of fun stuff. Think of two little dudes following you around doing crazy acrobatics off of each other.Gah!!!

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo295/tyki-pon/Jake_sparkly_eyes_zps4ffd1fa5.gif

Zuzeq
12-09-2013, 10:52 AM
The new Arcane Pet is very cool. It really needs video to do it justice, but the high level is two winter sprites that do all sorts of fun stuff. Think of two little dudes following you around doing crazy acrobatics off of each other.

Can we get a lil taste of the other new pets?

Ixyris
12-09-2013, 10:54 AM
So this update is not only for winter... Or u did so much effort for a 1 month event? O.o

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

Prahasit Prahi
12-09-2013, 10:59 AM
Tick tock tick tock...clocks ticking

Waiting for update
I wanna see the new arcane pet can't wait upto event..coz ill be sleeping at that time lol

Derezzzed
12-09-2013, 11:00 AM

• Five pets
• Nine armor sets
• Six vanity sets
• Six weapon sets
• Four bosses
• Two minion enemy types
• One town
• Six crafting recipes

If gems at lvl 36 give +3 to stats, how do u balance out the combo gems? The first stat gets 2 second gets 1?

Ex: dex/int gem = 2dex, 1 int?

Producers
12-09-2013, 11:05 AM
I cant wait!

Richard Fingland
12-09-2013, 11:06 AM

• Five pets
• Nine armor sets
• Six vanity sets
• Six weapon sets
• Four bosses
• Two minion enemy types
• One town
• Six crafting recipes

Hi Sam

Thanks for this, very excited. Will the new pets be available to purchase as eggs... plat or otherwise?

Cheers

Ari
Dark Masters

Prahasit Prahi
12-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Need to know....can we have snowball in egg form pls pls..

Youngmurda
12-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Really looking forward to the new arcane pet !!

Coolmask
12-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Yay can't wait, just too excited.

Prahasit Prahi
12-09-2013, 11:28 AM

Seeing this post

I think there will be two people who follow us all around along the event or during the quest along with us fighting and may be they will do more...I wont sleep anymore today

Zeus
12-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Can you explain the gems a little more? I think we are all very confused. :(

Derezzzed
12-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Also I'm assuming for the Pets it'll be: One Arcane, Snowball (retuning), new plat exclusive legendary pet & oone legendary & one epic "farmable" pet, am I correct?

SayCreed
12-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Will it be a month runned

Prahasit Prahi
12-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Can you explain the gems a little more? I think we are all very confused. :(

I'm totally confused many thoughts coming on lol
fingers crossed

Well can anyone jus tell me the present time in Austin Texas

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 11:50 AM
its 10:50 in austin, tx

Soundlesskill
12-09-2013, 12:18 PM
VANITIES! <3
Gracias

Carapace
12-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Regarding the gems: Each one has a LEAD stat, which is weighted in a 60/40 which becomes more evident with higher level items and a Grand gem variation. The lead stat in all cases is the FIRST stat listed in the description of the gem/recipe.

All of the recipes available during the event can only be acquired during the event, and they will eventually go away after the event is over. They are finite, but vendor for gold after the fact. The plan is to keep the recipes online for another week or so after Tarlok's Wrath comes to a close to allow players to wrap up any final crafts before they become unavailable. All gems and chests that exist at that time will be the last ones available for use.

Also note that any winter tokens not used will be removed at the end of the event, so don't let them go to waste!

Desperoto
12-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Regarding the gems: Each one has a LEAD stat, which is weighted in a 60/40 which becomes more evident with higher level items and a Grand gem variation. The lead stat in all cases is the FIRST stat listed in the description of the gem/recipe.

All of the recipes available during the event can only be acquired during the event, and they will eventually go away after the event is over. They are finite, but vendor for gold after the fact. The plan is to keep the recipes online for another week or so after Tarlok's Wrath comes to a close to allow players to wrap up any final crafts before they become unavailable. All gems and chests that exist at that time will be the last ones available for use.

Also note that any winter tokens not used will be removed at the end of the event, so don't let them go to waste!

And the lvl 5 items for example? 1-1 is better as the normal gems..?

Fidalex
12-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Do i read +2 dex and +2 int?
Isn't mythic bow level 31?

Haligali
12-09-2013, 12:30 PM

Is it a lvl36 bow on the picture?

Carapace
12-09-2013, 12:31 PM
And the lvl 5 items for example? 1-1 is better as the normal gems..?

Correct, the result would be +1 DEX, +1 INT with the Grand version yielding +2 DEX, +1 INT on a level 5 item. For my test I used a Skeleton Ring

asimauara
12-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Will it last till Christmas?

Giuewek
12-09-2013, 12:32 PM
:D:D

Carapace
12-09-2013, 12:33 PM

Yes you read that correctly. The bow is level 31 but the end result in a 31 and 36 item is the same for these gems the way it calculates out. Here's the Twin Razorbacks.

Fidalex
12-09-2013, 12:33 PM
So, if i understood correctly, tarlok gems have 1 point more than normal gems on the primary stat.
Am i right?

haaski
12-09-2013, 12:34 PM
good

Desperoto
12-09-2013, 12:37 PM
i think that people with myth daggers will get 3 dex 2 int or so? Also the super gems on it will be very op..

Magecleff
12-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Wow That would Be all Great... Cant Wait....Nice!!!

Ixyris
12-09-2013, 12:45 PM
Will the arcane pet be found in locked crates? And there is a Mythic pet?

putinguwak
12-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Just want to say thank you sts for a job well done! More power and more cool surprises to come....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Haligali
12-09-2013, 12:58 PM
So, if i understood correctly, tarlok gems have 1 point more than normal gems on the primary stat.
Am i right?

No, gives one point less on primary, but got a secondary stat.

Trenton
12-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Will there be a "knockoff" mythic rarity pet of the new Arcane pet? Can't wait for the whole update :D

Zeus
12-09-2013, 01:01 PM
i think that people with myth daggers will get 3 dex 2 int or so? Also the super gems on it will be very op..

It would only be OP for L31 mythics, because instead of a +5 super gem, you can get a +6 super gem with a 60/40 division between stats which might be worth the trade-off to many...

Haligali
12-09-2013, 01:04 PM
It would only be OP for L31 mythics, because instead of a +5 super gem, you can get a +6 super gem with a 60/40 division between stats which might be worth the trade-off to many...

Its a twink gem i think.

Ixyris
12-09-2013, 01:05 PM
Normal gem gives 1 more stat point (4 in total) but super gem is the same (6 stat points in total).
So imho normal Tarlok's gems are better but I prefer normal SUPER glacial gems (6 int is better than 4+2)

falmear
12-09-2013, 01:07 PM
These gems maybe more powerful at lower levels versus their regular gem counter parts.

Level 31 with normal gem - +3 primary stat vs +2 primary +2 off stat
Level 31 with super gem - +5 primary stat vs +4 primary stat +2 off stat

So you are getting +1 more stat then you get with the existing gems.

Ixyris
12-09-2013, 01:09 PM
These gems maybe more powerful at lower levels versus their regular gem counter parts.

Level 31 with normal gem - +3 primary stat vs +2 primary +2 off stat
Level 31 with super gem - +5 primary stat vs +4 primary stat +2 off stat

So you are getting +1 more stat then you get with normal gems.

Yes you are right, i was talking about lv36 items

Desperoto
12-09-2013, 01:12 PM
This means that the essence farmers will get rich lol

Soundlesskill
12-09-2013, 01:14 PM

Does this mean when it's a super gem it'll be like 5+Int/5+dex in one gem? Or like 4+Int/6+Dex?

Ixyris
12-09-2013, 01:15 PM
This means that the essence farmers will get rich lol

And that my inventory will be full of essences :mad:

wvhills
12-09-2013, 01:26 PM
why is AL getting so complicated now?

iiirootzz
12-09-2013, 01:31 PM
It's really not THAT complicated. WoW is INFINITELY more so.

I am absolutely in love with this, as Winter is my favorite time of the year.

hopefully NEXT expansion comes with an extra skill slot, to make 5...

Also: Arlor is running out of space for new towns on the map... Map expansion coming out as well? :D

Seriously though, stg, amazing work. I left PL for AL, and I am NOT disappointed at all. Thanks for working so diligently, us fans appreciate it more than you can ever understand. :)) ~<3

p.s. Lord knows i'm going to be spending tons of cash for this expansion...... Happy Holidays!

phillyr
12-09-2013, 01:31 PM
And that my inventory will be full of essences :mad:

LOL the essence in inventory really bugs me also

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

iiirootzz
12-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Actually, I have a question... Will this content only be available for capped toons? Not the plat stuff, but the actual bosses and the like? Will the new town be accessible to a l20? or below?

Leeniskibac
12-09-2013, 01:35 PM
I believe they said accessible to anyone 10+

Ihunterx
12-09-2013, 01:39 PM
I'm in Texas and I'm done with my lunch.... Hurry lol ^_^

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm in Texas and I'm done with my lunch.... Hurry lol ^_^

Lol, also in Texas, and just finished eating... STS, you guys eat slow... ;)

iiirootzz
12-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Lol, also in Texas, and just finished eating... STS, you guys eat slow...

Lol, also in Texas, and just finished eating... STS, you guys eat slow... ;)

out of thanks but you guys win.

<3

Youngmurda
12-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Does this mean when it's a super gem it'll be like 5+Int/5+dex in one gem? Or like 4+Int/6+Dex?

It's +4 +2 as a super gem. Look in the pic

Samhayne
12-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Here is a quick shot of the new Arcane Pet The Brothers Whim doing a stacked handstand :)

Our main animator had a lot of fun with these guys!

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Haha nice!

Ixyris
12-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Funny :D

Wutzgood
12-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Here is a quick shot of the new Arcane Pet The Brothers Whim doing a stacked handstand :)

Wow nice work. I wan that pet more than any other one now lol.

Lovingly
12-09-2013, 01:58 PM
cool

Zeus
12-09-2013, 01:59 PM

2 for one deal for the pets?!

I hope they have twice the stats, LOL!

keikali
12-09-2013, 02:02 PM

I'm guessing we can't feed these guys after Midnight? Amirite? :D

Jaqualina
12-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Awe, now I wish just once, arcane pet like this one could be farmable, make the drop rate same as archon ring perhaps a bit less, ppl would spend plats to go straight to the boss if this was the case. A girl can dream though!

Ixyris
12-09-2013, 02:04 PM

Ahah
And take them away from water!

Giuewek
12-09-2013, 02:08 PM
So whens the update isn't it past lunchtime nw

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

phillyr
12-09-2013, 02:09 PM

LOL

Prahasit Prahi
12-09-2013, 02:09 PM

Lmao

Can't stop laughing
Do we need to feed twice haha lol::P

Raghavbatra
12-09-2013, 02:11 PM

Wew! Thats so sick!!!!!!! Time to load platinum!!

Sorcerie
12-09-2013, 02:12 PM
I love the new twins pet! The brothers Whim. xD!

I can't wait to see stats and arcane abilities. Hell, I'm half tempted to use all my plat to obtain them, Lol.

Zeus
12-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Lmao

Can't stop laughing
Do we need to feed twice haha lol::P

Almost 2k per 15 minutes? Omg. :(

I'm debating wether to name mine "Thing One & Thing Two" or "Lil' Trolls".

phillyr
12-09-2013, 02:15 PM
If I get it'll be Gemini...fairy tail reference B-)

Sorcerie
12-09-2013, 02:16 PM

I'm debating wether to name mine "Thing One & Thing Two" or "Lil' Trolls".I was gonna go with "Nimzy and Whimzy' xD

nimble and whimsical~

Zeus
12-09-2013, 02:16 PM
I was gonna go with "Nimzy and Whimzy' xD

Mind if I borrow that name? :p

Sorcerie
12-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Mind if I borrow that name? :pNot at all, lol.

Otahaanak
12-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Mind if I borrow that name? :p

Naaa, you had it right - Thing1 and Thing2 :)

Sorcerie
12-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Naaa, you had it right - Thing1 and Thing2 :)That might be more appropriate for a sorc in the new holiday vanity. ;D

wvhills
12-09-2013, 02:28 PM
wow! nice pet(s)! I won't be able to afford the arcane. Is there a similar looking mythic one that will be available for plat? like slag/glacian, the sharks, and abdaadaon/ samael?

Prahasit Prahi
12-09-2013, 02:29 PM

I'm debating wether to name mine "Thing One & Thing Two" or "Lil' Trolls".

Haha..8k per hr...
I wonder who feeds them while we sleep...there must be auto feeding always enabled for these twins to survive

Prahasit Prahi
12-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Better who affords them can go for names like

Honey...bunny!!
rofl....lmao!!

Still thinking lol

showstayl
12-09-2013, 02:51 PM
how long left till release ???

Zeus
12-09-2013, 02:54 PM
how long left till release ???

They're having technical difficulties coercing The Brother Whims into locked crates. As these two hooligans can be a feisty bunch, please be patient while they sort out this inconvenience.

Imjebus
12-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Too excited :O

showstayl
12-09-2013, 03:03 PM
They're having technical difficulties coercing The Brother Whims into locked crates. As these two hooligans can be a feisty bunch, please be patient while they sort out this inconvenience.
just hit them with a Hammer and they will be quiet..

Zeus
12-09-2013, 03:04 PM
just hit them with a Hammer and they will be quiet..

Sir... you animal! They are too cute to be hit with a hammer, you must show them love and compassion, as well as 2x the gold every 15 minutes. xD

VanRah
12-09-2013, 03:04 PM

Omg so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee

Wish I could have them...

showstayl
12-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Sir... you animal! They are too cute to be hit with a hammer, you must show them love and compassion, as well as 2x the gold every 15 minutes. xD

O.o 2x gold :O thats sounds nice x[)

razerfingers
12-09-2013, 03:15 PM
lol, are you guys trying to get me to spend money again? :P
and i think its past early afternoon haha

mrshield
12-09-2013, 03:15 PM
Coool

Int
12-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Looks like its not out yet

Trenton
12-09-2013, 03:35 PM
2:30 in Texas

late lunch much ;P

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 03:37 PM
2:30 in Texas

late lunch much ;P

They've been working day and night with no breaks for the last few weeks. They're quite hungry

Trenton
12-09-2013, 03:38 PM
They've been working day and night with no breaks for the last few weeks. They're quite hungry That's probably it, they ate a huge feast and then fell asleep from exhaustion. Onoes, it might be tomorrow when they release it! D:

Youngmurda
12-09-2013, 03:45 PM
That's probably it, they ate a huge feast and then fell asleep from exhaustion. Onoes, it might be tomorrow when they release it! D:

Haha

Desperoto
12-09-2013, 03:46 PM
I hope it will launch in now- 1hr

lebutter
12-09-2013, 03:48 PM
They have a few more hours before they close their offices. It might still happen today.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

RyFG
12-09-2013, 03:48 PM
I hope it will launch in now- 1hr

So in another hour time ?

razerfingers
12-09-2013, 03:49 PM
So in another hour time ?

no he wants it to launch in an hour.

lebutter
12-09-2013, 03:50 PM
I do too

H2N
12-09-2013, 03:50 PM
QA has given the go. Starting final build now.

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 03:51 PM
OMG yes

Derezzzed
12-09-2013, 03:51 PM

*finally* sorry inpatient :3

razerfingers
12-09-2013, 03:52 PM
#swag

lebutter
12-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the update

Prahasit Prahi
12-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Oh yea.!!

lebutter
12-09-2013, 04:00 PM
So the update will be a definite for today?

H2N
12-09-2013, 04:04 PM
So the update will be a definite for today?

Yes.

lebutter
12-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Thank you.

Giuewek
12-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Any exact time?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Jeremyfr
12-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Yes.

Can you give us a time?

Sleepdeprived
12-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Can you give us a time?
Its usually between 30 min to an hour after they start the final build.

iiirootzz
12-09-2013, 04:16 PM
[/QUOTE]thats sounds nice x[)[/QUOTE]

I see your Runescape :D face.. ;)

lebutter
12-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Will we need to update the App?

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Weeeeeeee

Samhayne
12-09-2013, 04:25 PM

You won't need to download a new app from Google Play or iTunes. You will just need to launch your existing app and it will patch in the new content (once it is live).

H2N
12-09-2013, 04:26 PM

No. Just patching.

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 04:27 PM
No. Just patching.

Sam beat you to it :(

Lovingly
12-09-2013, 04:34 PM
omy I'm exited

Aserockon
12-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Plz DEVS can u give exact time plz

Dill1sHere
12-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Can you give us an estimate of how much longer we have to wait?

Kakashis
12-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Cute arcane pet(s) do not need after midnight or give then water! God they're going to be nuts!

H2N
12-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Final build complete and deployed. Getting the update notes together.

asimauara
12-09-2013, 04:57 PM
It'll probably see its launch around 5:30 eastern time if they just confirmed final build at 3:45 that's east coast usa

Zeus
12-09-2013, 04:59 PM

Can we get an detailed look/stat/passive information at the adorable arcane pet?

Derezzzed
12-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Can we get an detailed look/stat/passive information at the adorable arcane pet?

I'd laugh if after midnight when u feed it itd turn into a evil gremlin with a different abilty set xD

xlovableaze
12-09-2013, 05:07 PM
hahaha lmao.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

xlovableaze
12-09-2013, 05:10 PM

so the update is soon?

Skeletonlord
12-09-2013, 05:10 PM

Nice! So the other games will be getting updates too? Or will they at another time?

H2N
12-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Nice! So the other games will be getting updates too? Or will they at another time?

Other games (PL/SL/DL/BD/BC) will be another date/time.

Aserockon
12-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Plz DEVS launch the update ASAP everyone is impatient

Sephiroth143
12-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Oh wow 6am here...

Ihunterx
12-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Not me.. I can wait the next five seconds without going crazy ^_^... Maybe....

BrutalForceX-
12-09-2013, 05:29 PM
I predicted the update to be about 2-3am my time.. It's 6.30am here and still nothing.. STS has turned me into a zombie..

Assiralc
12-09-2013, 05:33 PM
I predicted the update to be about 2-3am my time.. It's 6.30am here and still nothing.. STS has turned me into a zombie..

I feel you, i was waiting until 3am my time and decided to just sleep.. now its 6:33 am..zzzz...

Skeletonlord
12-09-2013, 05:35 PM
H2N : Other games (PL/SL/DL/BD/BC) will be another date/time.

@H2N oh. I'll see what's new for AL tomorrow. Late here. How much later? Next week? The week after?

I'd love to see an estimation because of my PL Christmas event, would love for the event to be live when my parties going in!

Extreme
12-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Update on!

Obradecobra
12-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Jingel bells jingel bells jingel al the way!!!!

Limsi
12-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Congrats Samhayne and the Development team!

DeathMagee
12-09-2013, 05:58 PM
There's a few bugs I want to point out. The brothers show up as a different pet, & it disconnects you in mid gameplay. Fix this as soon as you can. Thanks

BrutalForceX-
12-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Looks like their anmiators had a lot of fun painting ripmaw red..

smuggs
12-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Yeah I can't even play right now...went to frozen hope and the moment it loads up the town I get disconnected

Assiralc
12-09-2013, 06:04 PM
SMH. Was inside the laur then got dc'ed, now upon login i get dc'ed..

Valsacar
12-09-2013, 06:24 PM
So I have to say it... at first I was excited about the new gems, but now that I see how they work... not so much.

*Puts card back in wallet*

Youngmurda
12-09-2013, 06:27 PM
So I have to say it... at first I was excited about the new gems, but now that I see how they work... not so much.

*Puts card back in wallet*

Lmaooooo

frostine
12-09-2013, 07:19 PM
Putting my card back in my wallet too. Ha

xlovableaze
12-09-2013, 08:39 PM
lmao. put ur wallets back xD