PDA

View Full Version : Can give me sugestion where yours favourite place to farm lock....

adhyss
12-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Until now my favourite place is gold mine in BB

Sent from my GT-B5330 using Tapatalk

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Gold mine will get you 4 chances for a locked crate every 5 min or so. If you farm Jarl in Brackenridge you'll get 7-8 chances in that same 5 minutes. I've farmed over a thousand crates from Jarl over the last couple months and it's by far my favorite spot. Some people like km3 but you need a good group that all want to farm for a long time. I prefer to solo it when crate farming

adhyss
12-09-2013, 11:22 AM
This is what i'm thinking...4 boss in 1 strike will be better chance for loot...am i right?...but i'll try jarl now..thanks for sugestion...

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Yeah but that 1 strike takes 5 minutes

adhyss
12-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Agree...hehehehe :)

crusaderr
12-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Map 1 and 3 of Brack. Map 2 and 3 of Ydra. Hauntlet sometimes, the last boss. Many locked when forcefeeding a low-level
twink with main account (requires 2 phones and 2 lepres). I use my main phone with my right hand, and my twink with my left hand.
Sometimes get dizzy when looking at 2 screens, so I put the twink ahead of my Crusaderr account. Then when the twink is in place, I
press and charge the dash button for Crusaderr. Crusaderr does all the work and Soldierspy levels up without doing anything. Boxes
come when the bosses are killed. After practice, a player can level up 2 twinks using the left hand. Finally, if all quests are gathered
for Crusaderr and Soldierspy and Omnistrike, then much money can be made for the introductory quests between Brack map 1 and Paradise
Pier. Players get levelling, crates, egg, gold.

Hope this was helpful,

C

adhyss
12-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Wow...awesome...i have to try this to...i'll asked again when get stuck...thanks a lot