PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Pet Stats?

Zeus
12-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Can we get a picture of the arcane pet's happiness and passives for each level range?

ukfear
12-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Ability flipped fin stun target (3) secs omg lowers armor by 15% chance to up crit and int by 20 for 5 secs

Youngmurda
12-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Ability flipped fin stun target (3) secs omg lowers armor by 15% chance to up crit and int by 20 for 5 secs

How do u know this ?

ukfear
12-09-2013, 06:13 PM
:):)

ukfear
12-09-2013, 06:14 PM
The power of the locks

ukfear
12-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Nice to see ya oldmudra and also thay are fixing dc problem

Impact
Haxs its been only a few min

ukfear
I just pulled tht new mythic within 35 locks

Youngmurda
12-09-2013, 06:17 PM
The power of the locks

Can you post a picture if that's ok?

ukfear
12-09-2013, 06:19 PM
I had my locks try for this pet because devs said new arcane pet will be coming out

Solid
12-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Its bs. Unless u have pics.

ukfear
12-09-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm useing tablet but pm lips

Solid
12-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Pm me pics pls

nukedwolf
12-09-2013, 06:22 PM
I wouldnt doubt him lol he loves his pets

Youngmurda
12-09-2013, 08:51 PM
I wouldnt doubt him lol he loves his pets

Looks like he ain't post. Doubting him now lol

Zeus
12-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Looks like he ain't post. Doubting him now lol

It's a lie, H2N said the first arcane egg was looted roughly 30 minutes ago in chatbox.

H2N
12-09-2013, 10:09 PM
It's a lie, H2N said the first arcane egg was looted roughly 30 minutes ago in chatbox.

Actually, what I meant was that when I checked the DB, there was 1 Whim egg already there. Don't know the exact time when it was looted.

Zeus
12-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Actually, what I meant was that when I checked the DB, there was 1 Whim egg already there. Don't know the exact time when it was looted.

Ohhhh, I see. I assumed you meant that it was just looted.

H2N
12-09-2013, 10:15 PM
Ohhhh, I see. I assumed you meant that it was just looted.

OK. Dug through the logs and the egg was looted at 20131210-001120 GMT.

Zeus
12-09-2013, 10:21 PM

Is that 11:20 PM then? I'm rather bad with my military time. :/

H2N
12-09-2013, 10:23 PM
is that 11:20 pm then? I'm rather bad with my military time. :/

2013-12-09 6:11:20pm CST (around 3 hours ago as of right now).

Zeus
12-09-2013, 10:29 PM
2013-12-09 6:11:20pm CST (around 3 hours ago as of right now).

So, it is indeed a lie (if my math is right) considering he posted 1 hour before the original loot date.

Have there been any more looted? I really want one, but hope the arcane ability are more promising than the happiness bonus.

Youngmurda
12-09-2013, 10:30 PM
So, it is indeed a lie (if my math is right) considering he posted 1 hour before the original loot date.

Have there been any more looted? I really want one, but hope the arcane ability are more promising than the happiness bonus.

More have been looted. A kid opened one lock and got it. He showed me the egg. I believe him too because he didn't have good gear lol but someone told him its worth 100m... Zzz

Extreme
12-09-2013, 10:30 PM

By whom?

H2N
12-09-2013, 10:33 PM
By whom?

Not saying. Don't want the poor guy/gal/nott to get overwhelmed with new wannabe-friends.

Maalice
12-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Not saying. Don't want the poor guy/gal/nott to get overwhelmed with new wannabe-friends.

Amen

Youngmurda
12-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Can we actually see a pic of passives and arcane ability to know if its even worth getting instead of samael

Energizeric
12-09-2013, 10:52 PM
I see samael prices dropping a bit.

Zeus
12-09-2013, 11:00 PM
More have been looted. A kid opened one lock and got it. He showed me the egg. I believe him too because he didn't have good gear lol but someone told him its worth 100m... Zzz

Lol... ain't nobody paying 100M for that egg. -.-

I see samael prices dropping a bit.

I don't, as Samael seems to be the better pet all around still.

H2N
12-09-2013, 11:01 PM

3 eggs have been looted as of right now.

Zeus
12-09-2013, 11:03 PM
3 eggs have been looted as of right now.

Psh, go home already H2N! The dev team made a great update and deserve the night off. :p

Kakashis
12-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Wow 3 already!

Sleepdeprived
12-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Lol... ain't nobody paying 100M for that egg. -.-

I don't, as Samael seems to be the better pet all around still.
I think the whim brothers have more all around dmg in their happiness bonus though.

Morholt
12-09-2013, 11:19 PM
Two reasons for the high price of Samael:
-hoaders
-the number of lockeds being opened was fairly low, thus fewer available for trade & causing demand to go up.

People have good reason to open lockeds right now. The new arcane pet, all the old ones, and now all the mythic pets are back as eggs for the first time (minus Grimm).

I can see some people being crazy and paying 5 mil for a Slag or Abaddon egg...
Even if people get smart that that is nearly the price of Glacian at times, the price won't be that high too much.

With the rush to get mythic eggs and all the arcane stuff, expect a refreshing shot of Samael eggs to appear.

Also, the fact that there is still an abundance of Grimm eggs out there! Slag's passive stats are already available for a MUCH cheaper price. I can't understand anyone paying 7x the of Grimm for a Slag...

With all the new mythic eggs, I wonder how many are going to panic sell (more than already...) their stocks of Grimm eggs...I sure wouldn't mind getting a 300k Grimm egg for my low mage, hehe. :)

HeartlessR
12-09-2013, 11:37 PM
I cant wait for sams price to go back to normal.. ive been wanting one since forever and I could finally afford the old price and it skyrocketed 8m.. :/

lethaljade
12-10-2013, 06:59 AM
Would be nice to see full stats having trouble helping my friend sell it without this information :)

iiirootzz
12-10-2013, 01:33 PM

Dear Lord this is accurate.

iiirootzz
12-10-2013, 01:34 PM
My question is does your level affect the contents of ea. crate looted? I know they scale, but can you get mythics and arcanes if you're not capped? Like mythic armor and weps, not eggs.

Z
12-10-2013, 02:17 PM
My question is does your level affect the contents of ea. crate looted? I know they scale, but can you get mythics and arcanes if you're not capped? Like mythic armor and weps, not eggs.

Ive gotten 2 hammerjaws and a glacian as well as a bunch of mythics at lvl 21, but I am also curious if they can be looted at lower then 21 cause I wannabopen a bunch on my lvl 10 rogue but fearful that id me wasting time and money. So I would like input as well.

Zeus
12-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Ive gotten 2 hammerjaws and a glacian as well as a bunch of mythics at lvl 21, but I am also curious if they can be looted at lower then 21 cause I wannabopen a bunch on my lvl 10 rogue but fearful that id me wasting time and money. So I would like input as well.

They can be looted at any level and the chance is not affected.

Joncheese
12-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Ok so i thought i would just give mine and Emmas opinions as we capped the Twins last night:

Overall Stats of Pet

In our opinion the Twins Base Stats are pretty good on the mages, yes you lose some crit, but the extra 30 in damage certainly makes up for it and the 15% speed boost is just awesome. You really cant complain about the base stats of the pet, STS arent going to make another Samael and we wouldnt have wanted a 'Holiday' version anyway. You dont want 2 of the same pet do you? That would just be silly. Also we wouldnt have wanted to buy an extremely expensive version of the one we already have...... Although no doubt we probably would have done.

Passive Ability

We are fairly happy with the passive. The chance to provide -10% speed and armor to the opponent is great, and the final Passive can hit up to 4. This means as a mage and a rogue you can kill faster. Now, whether it be timed runs or PVP this should be an awesome passive... Theoretically in PVP you are 25% faster than your opponent. This passive COULD be the difference in a fight, and in PVE this is going to be a valuable difference against bosses, and with us having 2 of them, the mobs in timed runs are going to be interesting.... We are going to test this more later tonight.

Arcane Ability

So, this is the issue for us. This is the only thing we are undecided on. The Trap is good...... But seems somewhat unreliable. We leveled them in wt4 and Undim and every time we popped their arcane it seemed to be a gamble as to what was going to happen. Sometimes they would drag in 4 mobs, other times they would drag in 8. Sometimes they would be dragged from far out, sometimes they wouldnt be. Its a lottery in our opinion. Also, the stun after the trap seems to be.... erm...... cack.

I also tried this pet in PVP. Now admittedly it was at a lower level, but the arcane and passives still did the same thing. It was awful and the trap was pointless.

Summary

Great pet but it NEEDS to have its arcane ability looked at. STS need to in our opinion buff the Ability by:

1. Making the Stun Guarenteed
2. Adjusting the radius of the Arcane ability.
3. Guarentee the amount of mobs pulled in.

If you do this the pet will be worthy of PVP and PVE. This isnt much to ask for i dont think, and will actaully mean that the pet is worthy of the Arcane status.

Jon and Emm

So me and em tested them in Pvp a lot more tonight.

The arcane ability only seems to be useful as kind of an axe throw of sorts. We tried it out in 5v5 match and it worked surprisingly well, dragging the other team into a temporary ball, and whilst it is good the range and unreliability of it needs to be addressed. Also the stun is just awful. Changing both of these would make it perfect in our opinion.

The passive however is something else entirely...... Just wow. The bleed dmg is just immense. Once u start bleeding every tick is about 100. Your health seriously drops when this buff finally kicks in and if ur not careful they can actually kill u very fast. It's impressive.

Also we noticed that fireball has roughly an extra 100 dmg per ball, same with lightning, and if they crit. Light was topping out over 3k.

I'd say the pet is growing on us.... Quickly :)

falmear
12-12-2013, 01:58 PM
I'm guessing his stun is the same kind of stun as Grimm? Do the mobs have stars over their heads?

Joncheese
12-12-2013, 06:11 PM
I'm guessing his stun is the same kind of stun as Grimm? Do the mobs have stars over their heads?

No mate, tbh I don't know what sort of stun they are applying. Not much seems to happen.

Did some tests today in pvp tho which I've added to the review on the previous post by me.

falmear
12-12-2013, 08:01 PM
No mate, tbh I don't know what sort of stun they are applying. Not much seems to happen.

Did some tests today in pvp tho which I've added to the review on the previous post by me.

I think you need to consider comboing this pets arcane with something else. In PvE its obvious since with rogue traps you want to use ice and time shift. In PvP, charged shield with curse. Maybe if your warrior uses this pet, followed by horn and then you drop curse when everyone is sucked in. I haven't seen what kind of range it has and chance of success but I think you can experiment with trying to combo it with other skills. I wouldn't be too hung up on the stun. Because stun works counter to curse.

Joncheese
12-13-2013, 05:09 AM
I think you need to consider comboing this pets arcane with something else. In PvE its obvious since with rogue traps you want to use ice and time shift. In PvP, charged shield with curse. Maybe if your warrior uses this pet, followed by horn and then you drop curse when everyone is sucked in. I haven't seen what kind of range it has and chance of success but I think you can experiment with trying to combo it with other skills. I wouldn't be too hung up on the stun. Because stun works counter to curse.

This is very true. We were experimenting on combos last night by stunning with fire, pulling in the opponent, applying curse then running out. Seemed to work well.