PDA

View Full Version : Winter event began in AL.Whats up with PL?!

GymClassHeroe
12-09-2013, 07:19 PM
Alright so the winter event update just happened in AL as STS announced a bit earlier. Its been a long time since we've seen something 'pretty new' in PL so I guess its time for a descent winter event. I know there is a topic about the winter fest event in PL and that it might be online in a few days, though what I am asking and I guess every other PL player, is a good one. We really need something new since the new cap will take a long time. We need some new items and vanities, not just limited of the previous event's items or some useless things like in the Halloween event. Its time to come up with something interesting in PL and spend time developing this game and not just AL...

Reunegade
12-09-2013, 07:26 PM
lol idc if there even is a winter event, nobody will be there to play it anyways

Argyros
12-09-2013, 07:29 PM
lol idc if there even is a winter event, nobody will be there to play it anyways

Pl event will go live on the 17th. There will also be a teaser today or tomorrow.

BodMaster
12-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Irony at its finest.

Welcome to how SL users have felt the last few years (;

Argyros
12-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Irony at its finest.

Welcome to how SL users have felt the last few years (;

The DL and SL event should also go live on the 17th... A teaser should be put any time now. =_=

Oldcoot
12-09-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm nobody , I'll be there

BodMaster
12-09-2013, 07:52 PM
We really need something new since the new cap will take a long time. We need some new items and vanities, not just limited of the previous event's items or some useless things like in the Halloween event. Its time to come up with something interesting in PL and spend time developing this game and not just AL...

The DL and SL event should also go live on the 17th... A teaser should be put any time now. =_=

Impact
12-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Lol ikr id play al more often if it wasn't so pricey....

Knockador
12-09-2013, 08:03 PM
What are you talking about? I'm already updating PL on my iPad. We got the updates too! :D
http://i.cubeupload.com/QbyTY1.png

Impact
12-09-2013, 08:04 PM
Hmmm.... My main question is really this: How long does it take to get ONE token?!

XghostzX
12-09-2013, 08:07 PM
@Knockador - Don't mean to be playing Devil's advocate or anything, but what if you were part owner of this company and saw players saying things like "this game is ****"? Wouldn't that discourage you to make more updates for a game? The MMO business is extremely difficult to compete in, and it's completely immature to bash on this game. I don't understand why you're still here if it bothers you so much.

Knockador
12-09-2013, 08:11 PM
@Knockador - Don't mean to be playing Devil's advocate or anything, but what if you were part owner of this company and saw players saying things like "this game is ****"? Wouldn't that discourage you to make more updates for a game? The MMO business is extremely difficult to compete in, and it's completely immature to bash on this game. I don't understand why you're still here if it bothers you so much.

Exact reason why they should stop making more games and focus on the market that gave them the fame in the first place.
lol I removed the pic of the poo, and replaced with "Stuff".

Reunegade
12-09-2013, 08:12 PM
The thing is Will, I've remained optimistic for too long. In my thread about 2013, I wanted StG to make 2014 an amazing year by putting compliments. I'm starting to feel doubtful now. What if we don't even make it to 2014? The majority of veterans have left the game, and what do we have with us now? Whining kids with large egos, spawners and trash-talkers, people not knowing how to play their class correctly etc. etc. Now do I blame this on StG? No, to an extent. Obviously, they could have gave us more attention and cleaned out the spawners and trash-talkers, but ever since StG said "Spawning is a part of the game", was when I knew the downfall was coming. I'm sorry if I'm a pessimist, but I've changed.

Knockador
12-09-2013, 08:25 PM
The thing is Will, I've remained optimistic for too long. In my thread about 2013, I wanted StG to make 2014 an amazing year by putting compliments. I'm starting to feel doubtful now. What if we don't even make it to 2014? The majority of veterans have left the game, and what do we have with us now? Whining kids with large egos, spawners and trash-talkers, people not knowing how to play their class correctly etc. etc. Now do I blame this on StG? No, to an extent. Obviously, they could have gave us more attention and cleaned out the spawners and trash-talkers, but ever since StG said "Spawning is a part of the game", was when I knew the downfall was coming. I'm sorry if I'm a pessimist, but I've changed.

Exactly, lol I just re-read what ghost said. In no way saying that the game sucks now should they feel "discouraged", knowing that there is a vast business world out there similar to theirs, they should take that discouragement and turn it into what the progress. Giving the players what they want...it's not like we're asking for something new every-month, but wtf is with Blacksmoke for a year +???

Impact
12-09-2013, 08:31 PM
I completely agree

Argyros
12-09-2013, 08:40 PM
I agree with will... Too bad my thanks ran out.

Samhayne
12-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Hey guys, we have Winterfest along with some new stuff that will go live in PL on the 17th.

Heroelite
12-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Hey guys, we have Winterfest along with some new stuff that will go live in PL on the 17th.
Yay! :)

Knockador
12-09-2013, 08:50 PM

Yes, how new is this "new" "winterfest"? Anyways, please remember to change the quests to "2013" this time...
http://i44.tinypic.com/2dbnho4.jpg

Knockador
12-09-2013, 08:54 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?121163-Halloween-Event

IGN Storm
12-09-2013, 09:21 PM

Double check that it won't rekt pvp

Oldcoot
12-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Dang, so there still watching us

Knockador
12-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Dang, so there still watching us

lol they want to catch us slipping so they can ban us and make us re-create a new acc to pay them more plat...lol

Schnitzel
12-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Dang, so they're still watching us

Lol ^
fixed your misspelling :D

Cheenivie
12-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Lol ^

Don't make a mistake correcting someone ffs...

LadyAnee
12-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Lml

XghostzX
12-10-2013, 12:04 AM

Exact reason why they should stop making more games and focus on the market that gave them the fame in the first place.
lol I removed the pic of the poo, and replaced with "Stuff".

Though I agree - regardless of the fact, don't say a game "sucks" and rail on the company. Makes no sense to say that if you're still apart of the community, all I'm saying.

Oldcoot
12-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Thanks ru, I have always suxed at spelling

dudetus
12-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Lol ^

*mispelling

Rot
12-10-2013, 01:43 AM
*mispelling

*mspling

GymClassHeroe
12-10-2013, 05:26 AM
Yes, how new is this "new" "winterfest"? Anyways, please remember to change the quests to "2013" this time...

Hehehe. I am pretty sure they will change the year this time :D

Jig
12-10-2013, 05:32 AM

hahaha still makes me laugh, just a simple mistake everyone makes mistakes :D

Skeletonlord
12-10-2013, 05:48 AM

Awesome news! That's not long now! Thanks Sam!

Ladyviviane
12-10-2013, 05:54 AM
I dun wana b community's PL lawyer neither but wandering how much u got fr them for this thread ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)