PDA

View Full Version : Rogues need + 35 dex Winterfest pet too

Zyntia
12-09-2013, 07:41 PM
The exciting new Winterfest event has given us some cool pets.
Love the new update. But as I noticed, the new pets..

+ 35 INT pet for mage ( The Brothers Whim )
+ 35 STR pet for warrior ( Prance )

Rogues needed a + 35 Dex pet too.

Vystirch
12-12-2013, 06:18 PM
There is a crit pet, for now that is your best bet. Besides allot of the older pets are just as fine.

-Vys

Sage south
12-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Funny though since warriors and mages both have 2 +35 pets (valkin, prance, samael, grimm brothers)

Abaskiiaf
12-13-2013, 12:06 AM
Frosteye is good for rogues who range as it can group them other than that go with talon xP maybe next event will have a +35 dex pet. Whenever that next event is ofc lol. Baby steps.

Haligali
12-13-2013, 07:11 AM
Did you noticed that all the rogue mythic weapons has the max main stat at least by +5? Mythic bow 45 dex, mythic gun 39 int; mythic daggers 53 dex, mythic staff 48 int.

Also, a pet won't become a sorcerer pet, just because it has 10 int in stats.

Sceazikua
12-13-2013, 08:16 AM
yes and a pet wont become a warrior pet just because it has 15 strenght on it too. Prance's stat is primary, which is 15streng and 20 int/dex/strenght.

Amazonina
12-13-2013, 08:28 AM
Talon is the best pet it has 30 dex.

Sceazikua
12-18-2013, 12:53 PM
+X primary stat plus +Y to a specific stat doesnt make the Y stat only for the specific class you know. Well if you say so samael is sorc pet because he gives int. My sorc enjoys Prance because he gives a bit more survival, so I dont think it is only for warrior.

Vystirch
12-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Oh btw Colton is a Mage pet... :/

Not rly I use him on my Rogue when I don't want to spend a boat load in pots.

Zyntia
12-18-2013, 04:32 PM
+X primary stat plus +Y to a specific stat doesnt make the Y stat only for the specific class you know. Well if you say so samael is sorc pet because he gives int. My sorc enjoys Prance because he gives a bit more survival, so I dont think it is only for warrior.

The point is not what pet is for what class, maybe I should have been clearer. I am not trying to slot pets into categories class-wise.

The fact is mages 'can have' + 35 INT with a pet, warriors 'can have' + 35 STR with a pet, rogues do not have any pet that would make their base stats + 35.

Now, whether mages wish to use a +35 INT pet or whether warriors choose to use a +35 str pet, is entirely upto the player's personal choice. I am just saying that because of the existence of the above, what is also required is a +35 dex pet in the list. That is the point and focus of this thread.

Whether these pets are deemed worthy of use by the classes is another matter, because everybody has their own individual builds and playing styles. The focus is on wanting a +35 dex pet and not on rigidly categorizing what pet is for which class. You like Prance over other pets, that is your personal choice. :)

Haligali
12-20-2013, 09:56 AM
The point is not what pet is for what class, maybe I should have been clearer. I am not trying to slot pets into categories class-wise.

The fact is mages 'can have' + 35 INT with a pet, warriors 'can have' + 35 STR with a pet, rogues do not have any pet that would make their base stats + 35.

Now, whether mages wish to use a +35 INT pet or whether warriors choose to use a +35 str pet, is entirely upto the player's personal choice. I am just saying that because of the existence of the above, what is also required is a +35 dex pet in the list. That is the point and focus of this thread.

Whether these pets are deemed worthy of use by the classes is another matter, because everybody has their own individual builds and playing styles. The focus is on wanting a +35 dex pet and not on rigidly categorizing what pet is for which class. You like Prance over other pets, that is your personal choice. :)

I cannot explain why there is no +35 dex pet, but can tell you my insights:

While warriors and rogues find useful the pets with main int stat in some situations (i have seen warriors with orion and rogues with colton, maybe thats why the two best arcane got extra int in their stats), pets with main dexterity stat - beside rogues - isnt really helpful for the other two classes.

And if you compare the mythic weapons, rogues got the most main stat, you can find your dexterity there.

Farhazard
01-04-2014, 10:51 AM
change breez +20 dex into +35? o_O

HopeSolo
01-08-2014, 09:56 PM
youre right! if rouge has +35 dex then their stas will have crit and dodge that they can kill mage(no shield) with a shot easily

notfaded1
01-24-2014, 12:52 PM
youre right! if rouge has +35 dex then their stas will have crit and dodge that they can kill mage(no shield) with a shot easily

oooohhh wouldn't that be NICER! :^}