iiirootzz
12-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Uh?

Jhawkeye
12-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Lol check the shark's belly?

Samhayne
12-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Sorry about that. The Stable has been updated and you will now correctly see the Brothers.

Spyce
12-09-2013, 08:01 PM
"Brother" of HJ!

Impact
12-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Thnx sam

Crowsfoot
12-09-2013, 08:17 PM
How is his passive compared to hammerjaw?

What is his ability?

Zeus
12-09-2013, 10:17 PM
The happiness bonus is rather disappointing, especially since dodge is so useless these days. :(

Hopefully the arcane ability/passives are intended to make up for it.

Azepeiete
12-09-2013, 10:30 PM
That 15% speed is awesome

Spyce
12-09-2013, 10:30 PM
How is his passive compared to hammerjaw?

What is his ability?

It was a mistake..
Now, it looks nothing like HJ.

Zeus
12-09-2013, 11:07 PM
That 15% speed is awesome

The 10% dodge is meh though. :/

Valsacar
12-09-2013, 11:15 PM
The 10% dodge is meh though. :/

Yeah, 10% crit would have made it nice and OP though.

iiirootzz
12-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Sorry about that. The Stable has been updated and you will now correctly see the Brothers.

Don't be sorry :D it was funnny :3

Morholt
12-09-2013, 11:29 PM
That 15% speed is awesomePersonally, I LOVE pets with speed...Slag & Haze are with my Rogue all the time...I'll even feed the buggers on occasion.

I like their stats, though...10 int is solid for mages & rogues. 25 primary. 15% speed. 15% damage. Awesome.
The dodge isn't the best, but there is so much else to love.
Maybe not the best of a pet for a warrior...but then again, they severely lack that stat. May end up being very liked by warriors at the end of the day.

The mysterious arcane & passive abilities will be quite an important deciding factor for us to decide if it is truly worthy of being an arcane pet.

Zeus
12-09-2013, 11:39 PM
L36 Passive: Unknown

Arcane Ability:
It has a very wide range, roughly the same range as Samael. Pulls in ALL enemies in that range like a rogue's trap into a tightly packed group while stunning them at the same time.

DagnyTaggart
12-09-2013, 11:51 PM
The ability is awesome for PvP warriors. Maul + windmill after pull will be a pain.

Instanthumor
12-10-2013, 12:05 AM

Arcane Ability:
It has a very wide range, roughly the same range as Samael. Pulls in ALL enemies in that range like a rogue's trap into a tightly packed group while stunning them at the same time.

Don't tell me you already have it.... Rich guy...

Zeus
12-10-2013, 12:09 AM
Don't tell me you already have it.... Rich guy...

Nope! D:

Spyce
12-10-2013, 12:13 AM

Arcane Ability:
Wouldn't that be OP for a Sorceror since they can do massive damage while the enemies are stunned?!

Youngmurda
12-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Personally, I LOVE pets with speed...Slag & Haze are with my Rogue all the time...I'll even feed the buggers on occasion.

I like their stats, though...10 int is solid for mages & rogues. 25 primary. 15% speed. 15% damage. Awesome.
The dodge isn't the best, but there is so much else to love.
Maybe not the best of a pet for a warrior...but then again, they severely lack that stat. May end up being very liked by warriors at the end of the day.

The mysterious arcane & passive abilities will be quite an important deciding factor for us to decide if it is truly worthy of being an arcane pet.

15% speed IMO isnt really needed for an arcane pet. We like em for DMG , crits and health. I don't mind the 15% speed but. The 10% dodge just sucks lol change that for critical or 10dex preferably :p

Youngmurda
12-10-2013, 01:27 AM
Wouldn't that be OP for a Sorceror since they can do massive damage while the enemies are stunned?!

Sounds like it would be OP for sorcs lol can kill 5 noobs at once :p

Kakashis
12-10-2013, 01:31 AM
It has a very interesting arcane ability and useful for me since I don't have trap nor do I ever plan to! But I dunno, of the 4 pets which do you guys prefer still?

Morholt
12-10-2013, 02:30 AM
15% speed IMO isnt really needed for an arcane pet. We like em for DMG , crits and health. I don't mind the 15% speed but. The 10% dodge just sucks lol change that for critical or 10dex preferably :pI hate the walks to stash & such...lol Also, I find the speed very nice when using luck elixirs, run through maps quicker.

Of course, arcane pets for pve is more for elite maps, where you can't walk right through. And Deston is enough for normal maps...

Meh, maybe someone out there will be able to really love the little speed boost in pvp?
Run away with speed advantage, tap arcane, pulls & stuns them at pet, and then Skyward/dash at foe for clobbering?

Oh well...if you loot him & hid stats aren't your cup of tea...you'll always be able to exchange him for some shiny coins that'll get you the teas you like. :)

Side thought: I was expecting a pet with 15% speed to be released. Wasn't expecting it to be the arcane one, though. When reading the announcements and seeing pet names before going into the stable, I thought Breezeaga, the air elemental, would be the one with it. :/

Robhawk
12-10-2013, 02:39 AM

As allready said not the mages will be your problem, watch out for the warriors cause they will domante even more than now.

Joncheese
12-10-2013, 03:24 AM

Arcane Ability:

Omg for timed runs this pet is just gonna be awesome!

iiirootzz
12-10-2013, 06:47 AM

Arcane Ability:

Omg for timed runs this pet is just gonna be awesome!

Yep!! :3