PDA

View Full Version : Joining the club! :)

Rot
12-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Hello,

I'm going to start AL again! I capped 16 on my warrior a while ago, and then left because there were no friends and nothing much to do.. :P I missed a few updates, but I feel like starting a new adventure! :)

I posted this thread to ask for help. I'm going to start a lv1 sorc and I don't know what skills to use! I'm aiming to be good in crowd control and at the same time deal remarkable damage. I wish to focus on PvE, I can make PvP toons later. So can anyone help on stats, skills, etc? I'm totally a noob when it comes to AL. d;

Add me if you want! My IGN is Rot. Any help is sincerely appreciated, thanks!

Spyce
12-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Welcome to AL Kenneth!
Add Scum in-game and I'll be happy to help.

Rot
12-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Welcome to AL Kenneth!
Add Scum in-game and I'll be happy to help.

Thx! Added :)

iiirootzz
12-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Thx! Added :)

Welcome Kenneth!!

There is an absolutely devastating and amazing build that I use for PvE, shoot me a pm on forums for a full description, and add me in game!! ign's are in sig. :D

Also: Wanna join <Complexity> ? ;D

Rot
12-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Welcome Kenneth!!

There is an absolutely devastating and amazing build that I use for PvE, shoot me a pm on forums for a full description, and add me in game!! ign's are in sig. :D

Also: Wanna join <Complexity> ? ;D

Hi! All done and added! I'd love to stay guildless for a while, though. Hope you don't mind. :)

Rot
12-10-2013, 12:26 PM
I played sorc for a while and I find it sort of boring, so I'm starting off as a rogue now! :)

iiirootzz
12-10-2013, 01:46 PM
I played sorc for a while and I find it sort of boring, so I'm starting off as a rogue now! :)

I honestly wouldn't recommend Rogue for PvE at all. They specialize in single target dps, whereas mages are the "bears" of AL.

I can take down 30 enemies at a time, with complete and total wase with my mage, and im only l20. It would take me five minutes to take down the same number of enemies on my rogue..... and they both have the same caliber of gear.. It's just that a mage's AoE and stuns are a force to be reckoned with.. Good luck, however you wish to pursue this, though.

Samhayne
12-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Hey Rot, welcome back!

For my sorc, I like Fireball (get the knockdown upgrade) and Gale (with the knockdown aoe) then get the clock tower (umm haha I forget the real name) with the snare upgrade that instead roots targets and finish up with lifegiver (heal) and you're a serious PvE aoe / control force to be reckoned with. Lead off with Fireball to knock them down, do single dps taps till the mobs stand back up, then either gale them to knock them down (scatters though) or clock to root them and kite away a bit. You can really chew up mobs. Keep in mind that you get a LOT of agro, so you have to be good at kiting away to keep mobs at arms length.

Have fun!

Spyce
12-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Hey Rot, welcome back!

For my sorc, I like Fireball (get the knockdown upgrade) and Gale (with the knockdown aoe) then get the clock tower (umm haha I forget the real name) with the snare upgrade that instead roots targets and finish up with lifegiver (heal) and you're a serious PvE aoe / control force to be reckoned with. Lead off with Fireball to knock them down, do single dps taps till the mobs stand back up, then either gale them to knock them down (scatters though) or clock to root them and kite away a bit. You can really chew up mobs. Keep in mind that you get a LOT of agro, so you have to be good at kiting away to keep mobs at arms length.

Have fun!
Time Shift?

Prepare to buy pots like crazy..
Rogue is only good at single target enemies. (Bosses)
*Rogues use the most MP*

Rot
12-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Since I already have a L15 Rogue (Compose), I'll give sorc another try! :)

Thanks for all the tips, I'm so ready! Woot!

Instanthumor
12-10-2013, 09:10 PM
I find sorcerer the most enjoyable out of the three :p

SayCreed
12-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Ign:Saycreed
Chris actually has it but he's saving it for ma

[Extreme reserved my name <<Pro]

Rot
12-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Ign:Saycreed
Chris actually has it but he's saving it for ma

[Extreme reserved my name <<Pro]

chris has what?

Giuewek
12-11-2013, 12:44 PM
I love sorcerer AOE but hate rogues single targeting enemies/spamming pots like crazy, I have both mage and warr capped but left rogue at 21 for pve mage is recommended but I personally like to be able to survive really long on my warr

robgames62
12-11-2013, 09:08 PM
Hey

Extreme
12-12-2013, 05:35 AM
chris has what?

Is bes.

Hit me up ingame bro, kau add gue je ign: Hunt.

Rot
12-12-2013, 06:02 AM
Is bes.

boleh :) tq

Rot
12-12-2013, 08:24 AM
My sorc is L12 now and I'm really enjoying playing as a sorc! I realized why I thought it was boring, because I didn't have any gears and I was literally scratching the mobs. Big thanks to iRootzz for giving me low level pinks! Now I can dish out a beautiful amount of damage :) Thanks everyone!

Argyros
12-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Is bes.

How u guys get so hawt names? D:

Abaskiiaf
12-13-2013, 12:33 AM
Hello,

I'm going to start AL again! I capped 16 on my warrior a while ago, and then left because there were no friends and nothing much to do.. :P I missed a few updates, but I feel like starting a new adventure! :)

I posted this thread to ask for help. I'm going to start a lv1 sorc and I don't know what skills to use! I'm aiming to be good in crowd control and at the same time deal remarkable damage. I wish to focus on PvE, I can make PvP toons later. So can anyone help on stats, skills, etc? I'm totally a noob when it comes to AL. d;

Add me if you want! My IGN is Rot. Any help is sincerely appreciated, thanks!

Welcome back to al :) couple tips if your still going as a rogue. For my rogue I made my build are pure dps and pure pve farming. First off. If your gonna farm pve get shadow piercer. Its a great skill when you get the heal and hit 3 enemies. Second you want aim shot. As it is the most devastating skill in the game. You will love seeing the 2k+ crit at endgame or close to. Third skill ive got is trap. Love this skill. Only starts to get good wish it fully upgraded but when it is. Its amazing. Love sending out 3+ traps with all them with the pull effect (granted it does :P) and last skill I've got is noxious shot. With real and this works beautiful. Getting nox with aoe skill makes farming a whole lot easier :) for pets ofc I use crawly. But I don't except you to have that yet :3

As a rogue tho you do need to spam pots. Make sure to stock up :3 little tid bit. If you are guilded the health and mana pots there are a little more affordable. (Granted that guild has a guild hall :3)

Hope that helps ya be a kick butt pve rogue :3 add me in game if ya need help lvling or killing a boss. Would be happy to :) good luck hunting fellow rogue.

Ign : abaskiiaf :)

Rot
12-13-2013, 01:04 AM
Welcome back to al :) couple tips if your still going as a rogue. For my rogue I made my build are pure dps and pure pve farming. First off. If your gonna farm pve get shadow piercer. Its a great skill when you get the heal and hit 3 enemies. Second you want aim shot. As it is the most devastating skill in the game. You will love seeing the 2k+ crit at endgame or close to. Third skill ive got is trap. Love this skill. Only starts to get good wish it fully upgraded but when it is. Its amazing. Love sending out 3+ traps with all them with the pull effect (granted it does :P) and last skill I've got is noxious shot. With real and this works beautiful. Getting nox with aoe skill makes farming a whole lot easier :) for pets ofc I use crawly. But I don't except you to have that yet :3

As a rogue tho you do need to spam pots. Make sure to stock up :3 little tid bit. If you are guilded the health and mana pots there are a little more affordable. (Granted that guild has a guild hall :3)

Hope that helps ya be a kick butt pve rogue :3 add me in game if ya need help lvling or killing a boss. Would be happy to :) good luck hunting fellow rogue.

Ign : abaskiiaf :)

I'll focus on sorc atm, but I'll most likely be playing my rogue when I cap my sorc. Thanks for the tips though! :)

Abaskiiaf
12-13-2013, 01:16 AM
I'll focus on sorc atm, but I'll most likely be playing my rogue when I cap my sorc. Thanks for the tips though! :)

Anytime pal :)

Like I said add me if ya need help killing any boss or just to help lvl :)

Ign : abaskiiaf

Reunegade
12-14-2013, 10:49 AM
IGN: Fake

Rot
12-14-2013, 08:05 PM
IGN: Fake

?? Real IGN pls

Spyce
12-14-2013, 08:23 PM
?? Real IGN pls

You realize that's his real in-game name..

Rot
12-14-2013, 08:24 PM
You realize that's his real in-game name..

dont tell me what to realize noob

Spyce
12-14-2013, 08:26 PM
dont tell me what to realize noob

Noob, get on please.
Aaron quit because he lagged and became wurst tenk.

Rot
12-15-2013, 04:02 AM
Noob, get on please.
Aaron quit because he lagged and became wurst tenk.

idc and dont tell me when to get on noob

Zylx
12-27-2013, 12:25 AM
I find rogues to be the best in PvP (especially with my build;)), and sorcerers to be the best in PvE (AoE damage, crowd control, etc). Sorcerers imo, are the worst class for PvP, BUT... they make the best flaggers. Warriors are really good in defensive PvP but they lack in offense. They are an "OK" class in PvE, considering they can withstand outstanding amounts of damage. Warriors arent my favorite class in the game, despite my main character being one. Add me in-game if you want. IGN's are in my sig.

Pie
01-02-2014, 06:20 PM
I like playing as a Rogue because of the vanities and they can deal a lot of dps. Mages are probably best for PVE but it's your preference, if you like one class then play it.

IGN: Vanity

Conquered
01-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Rogue is so awesome. Only mana problem :D

Sariita
01-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Rogue is so awesome. Only mana problem :D
Lol I'll stop thanking you xd
But yeah. Mana is the only thing that can stop a Rogue