PDA

View Full Version : Are there a lot of CTF and PvP games at any time?

pcm2a
11-17-2010, 07:11 PM
I bit the bullet and have bought up a bunch of platinum since this is the best game ever for my Droid X. I loved playing PvP arenas and Capture the Flag (battlegrounds in general) in WoW.

What I wanted to find out was if there are really a lot of these games going on, or will I spend 20P to find out that I have to wait 2 hours to get in a game of CTF or PvP 3 man arena?

Inching
11-17-2010, 07:14 PM
I bit the bullet and have bought up a bunch of platinum since this is the best game ever for my Droid X. I loved playing PvP arenas and Capture the Flag (battlegrounds in general) in WoW.

What I wanted to find out was if there are really a lot of these games going on, or will I spend 20P to find out that I have to wait 2 hours to get in a game of CTF or PvP 3 man arena?

Im lvl 50. I have logged into CTF everyday for the past week and I WAS THE ONLY ONE PLAYING.... NO ONE PLAYS CTF......

Dont waste money buying it.... Its only fun if you have like 10 people playing because the MAP IS HUGE....

Such a waste of my money

pcm2a
11-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Man that's a huge bummer, the most fun thing in WoW was the battlegrounds. Thanks x 50 for letting me know before I made that 20P purchase.

If they dropped the price to 2P maybe people would play it?

Any ideas on PvP arena?

asommers
11-17-2010, 07:37 PM
We show games running, but players must be within a certain level range to play (so they're not overpowered). After the combat rebalance, we will focus on making PvP more prominent.

-ALS

pcm2a
11-17-2010, 08:01 PM
That's great news, I can't wait to read more on getting people involved with PvP!

Maybe there needs to be some kind of reward system to make people excited. Winning PvP arena or battlegrounds could give some type of "points" that would be traded for gear.