PDA

View Full Version : 2013-12-10 Content Update (136962)

H2N
12-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Fixed a bug with some new event armor missing stats.
Consignment Shop search has been refined to perform better. If you have any concerns with how the Consignment Shop is performing after this update, please post your feedback to the Official Arcane Legends Forums at www.SpacetimeGames.com. Thanks!
Corrected an issue with the daily quest Reverse the Curse not completing correctly in all cases.

epicrrr
12-10-2013, 04:13 PM
1st

Toogy
12-10-2013, 04:14 PM
2nd

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2

ShootingxStar
12-10-2013, 04:15 PM
3rd

Worship
12-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Nifty!

Sent from my iPhone

Og kush
12-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Nice

Sariita
12-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Fifth! :3

Redheadwendy
12-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Consignment Shop search has been refined to perform better. If you have any concerns with how the Consignment Shop is performing after this update, please post your feedback to the Official Arcane Legends Forums at www.SpacetimeGames.com. Thanks!
Corrected an issue with the daily quest Reverse the Curse not completing correctly in all cases.

When i party up with friends to beat tarlok, only one person gets a chest and its the person who gets the kill shot. Is it supposed to be this way?

Hadec
12-10-2013, 04:21 PM
nice i guess

Ventus
12-10-2013, 04:24 PM
When i party up with friends to beat tarlok, only one person gets a chest and its the person who gets the kill shot. Is it supposed to be this way?

This is incorrect. I just finished a portal with all 4 of us getting gold chests. i got a imbued myself and i did not deliver the kill shot.

Also im surprised you guys didn't fix the portal spawn rate.

Redheadwendy
12-10-2013, 04:25 PM
This is incorrect. I just finished a portal with all 4 of us getting gold chests. i got a imbued myself and i did not deliver the kill shot.

Also im surprised you guys didn't fix the portal spawn rate.

Maybe i got unlucky :(

Jabu
12-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Maybe I can finally complete the quest now.

ruizerwin
12-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Great hope my mage quest finish now :D

Desperoto
12-10-2013, 04:29 PM
My deary is buggin whole time xD

Arturohoward
12-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Oh yeah i hope i can finish the quest now :D lmL

Carapace
12-10-2013, 04:52 PM
To dispel any preconceived notions about the dropping of chests, the bosses in the rift fights have a chance to drop a chest, but will always drop tokens.

Samhayne
12-10-2013, 04:54 PM

When you defeat Tarlok, he won't always drop a chest. It's random from the following list (that was posted in the announcement at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?127865-Tarlok-s-Wrath-Winter-Event-Now-Live-in-Arcane-Legends!)

Tarlok and his mighty Ice Drake - 10% chance to fight this boss that drops the below:
• 40 Winterfest Tokens
• Chance for Gold Frozen Chest
• Chance for Imbued Gold Chest

It's just the luck of the draw when you best him as to what each person will get.

Maalice
12-10-2013, 04:57 PM
What was changed in the ca

Snakespeare
12-10-2013, 06:48 PM
What was changed in the ca

Maal, I have ben paying a little attention to that topic. Apparently some players are parked in CS constantly refreshing, looking for bargains. Every time they refresh, it send a database query.

The way SQL works is to conduct the computations for the query on the server. Before SQL came about databases were searched on a local copy which used to take forever! But now they send the query to the server where the SQL program executes it and only sends back the results. So all these parked players refreshing their search parameters are causing the SQL serverside program to work super hard.

From what I read, they used to return 4 results, then when you tap the down arrow you get 4 more results, etc. But now they are sending 8 results so when you tap the down arrow the first time it is not another query. As you can imagine, that significantly reduces the work the SQL server needs to perform.

The only likely problem of this, as pointed out by my friend FluffnStuff, is that some items actually are purchased so fast that the second group of four results is actually obsolete data. So they are soliciting feedback from "gatekeepers" (people who park in CS).

warriorromio
12-16-2013, 12:26 PM
First

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Xbadboyx
12-16-2013, 12:29 PM
1st! :D

mondeng006
12-16-2013, 08:03 PM
What about this? A lvl 35 ring has higher damage bonus compare to lvl 36. hmmm.

Moehummer
12-23-2013, 06:04 AM
Hi H2N
Your doing an amazing job really..

i have some notes for the CS, as a regular visitor :
1. There are still problems in Buying were items are not organized according to price, either ascending or descending..
check photo attached.

2. Maybe you did it on purpose, maybe it slipped. i dunno. but you could bring back the thing were when i buy, it does the purchase and the choose button is still on the top of the list!
For example, i type locked. chose first one (coz its cheaper) and i buy (a month ago, i used to just keep clicking purchase purchase purchase... and i buy all i need).
Now its Purchase, Rechoose first one, purchase, rechoose first one, purchase... you get the point! its annoying for two reasons : A. I buy Allot of lockeds daily, like 200 - 300 recently... and this is double work. B. sometimes i hit the Descending button, and then i get the 4 Million Gold Locks there...!!! (its called Ogre Finger Syndrome).

Thank you Guys, Great Job.