PDA

View Full Version : Someone is logging on my account.

Leonardo Beltrame Kruss
12-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Hello guys, its just me or someone is having the same problem ?
Someone is logging on my account, he keeps losing my trophys and the guy KEEPS canceling my upgrades, than upgrade other build (or he just cancels the upgrade on certain building and click on upgrade again just for the fun of it)

Someone is facing the same problem ?
Found one solution ?

Already tryed everything, reseting my device, re-downloading the game, EVERYTHING.

Thanks Guys.

Dracknor
12-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Hey Leonardo,

I've sent you a PM for some more info. If you wouldn't mind replying to that so we can get to the bottom of your issue.

Thanks!

Skinneraj
12-11-2013, 05:11 AM
Hello guys, its just me or someone is having the same problem ?
Someone is logging on my account, he keeps losing my trophys and the guy KEEPS canceling my upgrades, than upgrade other build (or he just cancels the upgrade on certain building and click on upgrade again just for the fun of it)

Someone is facing the same problem ?
Found one solution ?

Already tryed everything, reseting my device, re-downloading the game, EVERYTHING.

Thanks Guys.

It could be that someone is using your game centre try changing your password

Hendrik Assiz
01-20-2014, 01:21 PM
I have same prob here. I tryed everything and not work. Help me plz.

Islopoke
01-21-2014, 05:26 PM
Same problem as well. I've tried signing in to google play, resetting tablet, re downloading, anything that has been suggested so far. I love the game, but when I sign in and building are moved, troops used, trophies lost, crystals spent.....ect, ect it gets really old. For any mods here with further suggestions I can PM you my case number.

Dragonknight
01-22-2014, 04:01 AM
SOLUTION
- change game centre pass word
- change google play password ( your Gmail)

Islopoke
01-22-2014, 11:50 PM
If only it was that easy. Logging into google play was one of the fixes suggested by mods. This has been happening even before I did that. Someones phone/tablet ect was given the same player ID as me when account created.