PDA

View Full Version : event gems

eeknoh
12-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Ok so I read through the post by samhayne on the winter content, and understand the crafting recipes will be disappearing. Forgive me if I'm either missing something or misreading, but..

Nowhere do I see it say you won't be able to use the gems that are created to upgrade equipment post-event. Will we be able to use the gems themselves after the event? Can someone clarify?

Extreme
12-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Yes, we would be able to use the gems after event, but we are unable to "make" it again.. as it is exclusive on this event.

Cero
12-10-2013, 06:58 PM
question about "wont able to make again after event"

what if i can buy many recipes and craft them after event? is that possible?

would love devs assurance ty.

Extreme
12-10-2013, 07:15 PM
question about "wont able to make again after event"

what if i can buy many recipes and craft them after event? is that possible?

would love devs assurance ty.

I don't think you will be able to craft it, as they said you can Still craft on the 6th to the 13th of jan.

Carapace
12-10-2013, 07:22 PM
We will be removing the recipe relevance on the 13th of January. As such any recipes you own in your crafting inventory slot at that time can be vendor-ed for gold as they will have no further use at that point.

As long as you have the recipes during the event and the week following you can craft as many of the items as you desire. Any and all gems made during this time will be the only ones available as once they get used that will be it. They can still be freely traded and sold on the CS, but once they are used in upgrades the population of those gems in the world will continue to diminish until there are none left.

Hope that helps clarify.

Extreme
12-10-2013, 07:26 PM
We will be removing the recipe relevance on the 13th of January. As such any recipes you own in your crafting inventory slot at that time can be vendor-ed for gold as they will have no further use at that point.

As long as you have the recipes during the event and the week following you can craft as many of the items as you desire. Any and all gems made during this time will be the only ones available as once they get used that will be it. They can still be freely traded and sold on the CS, but once they are used in upgrades the population of those gems in the world will continue to diminish until there are none left.

Hope that helps clarify.

Ah ok, Thanks for the clarification, Carapace!

Amazonina
12-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Wat is the bonus on those gems, r they greater stats than regular gems?