PDA

View Full Version : lep on portal bosses

DagnyTaggart
12-10-2013, 09:03 PM
So I've been to a dozen or so portal bosses but never seen a reroll for me or those I played with. Is it just an anomoly or does luck not factor in on these fights?

Thanks.

Fiuzean
12-10-2013, 09:05 PM
pretty sure it doesn't matter. either it drop a chest or it doesn't.

Morholt
12-10-2013, 09:08 PM
pretty sure it doesn't matter. either it drop a chest or it doesn't.The reroll concern is more about getting an imbued gold instead of a normal gold one.

Trenton
12-10-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm pretty sure the only way to get an Imbued Golden Frozen Chest is to get the recipe and craft 5 regular Golden Frozen chests, right?

Fiuzean
12-10-2013, 09:15 PM
no, it can be a drop from the tarlok dragon

DagnyTaggart
12-10-2013, 09:17 PM
So has anyone actually rerolled a chest there then?

Avshow
12-10-2013, 09:22 PM
to confirm this , lep works here, saw many times

Prahasit Prahi
12-10-2013, 09:26 PM
yea...my friend on reroll got imbued golden chest and 40 tokens from tarlok

DagnyTaggart
12-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Thank u

HeartlessR
12-10-2013, 09:53 PM
issues with image. oh well

drave and acid rerolled both into gold chests just now dag, Tried posting it but the AL image codes are meh.

Sokpuppet
12-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Hopefully this makes sense, but here's an explanation:

The loot table for the goblin and the wolf only contain 1 item (bronze and silver frozen chest respectively) therefore a reroll is not possible and lep pendant isn't worth wearing. However, Thorbold can drop both silver and gold chests and Tarlok can drop both gold and imbued gold chests. Because there are 2 items in the loot table for each of these bosses, if the original drop is going to be the lesser of the 2, you will get your 15% reroll chance. So if Thorbold drops a silver, youll have a chance to reroll to gold. If Tarlok drops a gold, you will have a chance to reroll to imbued gold. Hopefully that makes sense. :)

Also, I don't know that this has been confirmed by devs or moderators but it seems if you let Tarlok enrage and then kill him, your chance for an imbued golden chest seems to increase quite a bit. Haven't rerolled on it a single time but out of 9 enraged Tarlok's I've received 7 imbued golden chests. Out of 2 non-enraged Tarlok's I've received 2 gold chests.

Abaskiiaf
12-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Heads up. You have a better chance at imbued with tarlok if you let him go into rage mode.

Edit: just read about the post above me after doing this one haha

Derezzzed
12-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Heads up. You have a better chance at imbued with tarlok if you let him go into rage mode.

Well then looks like we,re letting him enrage ;)

Sokpuppet
12-11-2013, 05:08 PM

LoL, nice edit :)

Carapace
12-11-2013, 05:36 PM

An interesting notion, but unfortunately false. There is no bonus of this type for killing him enraged versus normal.

Uzii
12-11-2013, 05:51 PM
An interesting notion, but unfortunately false. There is no bonus of this type for killing him enraged versus normal.

I keep telling that to ppl, but they just wont listen! sigh

Prahasit Prahi
12-11-2013, 09:20 PM

Then can i know the reason y did u keep enraged mode for this boss?

Enikuabe
12-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Ive managed to reroll a bronze chest to a golden one but so far havent been able to reroll an imbued chest :/