View Full Version : Questions about opening Frozen Chests

Trenton
12-10-2013, 09:29 PM
1) When I completed day one's quests, it gave me a "Gold Chest." It doesn't say Frozen, it just says Gold Chest with the picture of a Frozen chest. Are these "craftable?"

2) Can you farm Imbued Chests straight up? People are saying this, its highly doubtful but still?

3) Can you still get Breezaga just from regular Golden Frozen Chests, or do you have to craft them into the Imbued Golden Chest?

4) Can you get Breezaga from the Bronze/Silver chests? I'm not going to waste my time crafting these unless its absolutely necessary.

Thanks for any help, and I'm hoping that I'm not annoying anyone for my love of Breezaga :D

Prahasit Prahi
12-10-2013, 09:35 PM
1.Its golden Frozen only It's craftable to imbuded check the person in frozen hope who sells the crafting items for chests

2.Yes we can farm I almost got around 4 Imbued chests lol all crapy stuff

3.maybe yes I need to check samhayne notes

4.Nope if u craft and make them golden or imbued golden u can get it

Correct me If i'm wrong in any of these statements

Trenton
12-10-2013, 10:08 PM
1.Its golden Frozen only It's craftable to imbuded check the person in frozen hope who sells the crafting items for chests Here's what I meant for #1

See what I mean by this? Are the ones that we get from the quest "craftable?" It doesn't say gold, so I'm gonna guess that they aren't. I just don't want to end up wasting 350 tokens on something that I can't use.

Trenton
12-10-2013, 10:10 PM
The editing didn't work correctly, don't mind the red writing :p

Extreme
12-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Golden frozen is different then regular frozen.

Trenton
12-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Golden frozen is different then regular frozen. Okay thanks <3