PDA

View Full Version : "I find the update a pleasing surprise" thread on semipositive subjects...

Arterra
11-17-2010, 08:14 PM
just saying, its not all bad. needs a little work, but getting there.
I am posting this as the positive-but-slightly-iffy no trolling feedback thread, since any response in the "official one" will get swamped by trolls.

slight issues, like how
-hybrids have been killed off. my dex version of Sangaroh has better survivability than my str version!! (yes... dual wield baby!!). Even my mage Arterra has decided to go int >:-( and she hates int.
-my skills seem to have exact same power. i'm not sure how much of an issue it was before, but i suppose with slower weapons it is needed to be faster. though not that much more IMO right now.
-while killing djins i was in awe as to how nerfed they has become. i imagine the same is for other mini-bosses.
-I get the feeling from feedback that PvP seems to be fixed, but with just one game of AO2 lv4 I see PvE is the new issue... bears = sadface

(also, i want my respec back. it used one up, im mad. i sent an email saying I wanted it back too. just saying.)

Arterra
11-17-2010, 08:31 PM
FYI i think every single guide on these forums before November 17, 2010 is now 100% obsolete. yay. THAT is a serious issue.

http://telcontar.net/global/obsolete.png

Lesrider
11-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Where's Royce when we need him?

Lesrider
11-17-2010, 08:43 PM
About the Respec, I asked specifically about that and they assured me it would not use our own Respecs. I haven't tried it myself yet, but it was supposed to give two options. It didn't?

Ogediah
11-17-2010, 10:12 PM
they aren't charging for stat respects.

smoae
11-17-2010, 10:16 PM
whoop whoop hours and hours of my research on best items and stats has been erased!! Big shout out to the devs out there for wasting my time!!!

lol jk but still its kinda ridiculous. Its like a whole new game... they might as well redo the whole entire system.

Arterra
11-17-2010, 11:54 PM
they aren't charging for stat respects.

to buy or to use? 'couse i got some already, and it cost one of my points...