PDA

View Full Version : Plat Join in Tarlok Lair get Bugged?

Farhazard
12-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Yesterday,I was click the join button.And then I paid platinums,after that it said that you have to be invited to join.The platinums gone :(

Remiem
12-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Sorry to hear this. This isn't a known issue at the moment, but our support team should be able to help you out. Send an e-mail to support@spacetimestudios.com with a detailed description of what happened and they will try and resolve the issue.

Int
12-11-2013, 04:17 PM
I thought plat dungeons were for solo purposes since my friend paid plat but couldn't join me even after I invited them, and no one joined my paid dungeon map also

Carapace
12-11-2013, 06:55 PM
I thought plat dungeons were for solo purposes since my friend paid plat but couldn't join me even after I invited them, and no one joined my paid dungeon map also

Instances are solo by default, in order to play with other players we recommend forming a party in which everyone can join you after paying the entrance fee.

The reasoning behind this was we wanted to avoid situations where:

1) Players want to solo but cannot
2) Players end up being paired with random players with less experience or otherwise ruin the paying players experience and feel their plat was wasted
3) Joining an instance with the intent of forming a party but the available slots get taken up by other random players

So to boil it down, we are preserving the integrity of the paid experience for this event.

Instanthumor
12-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Sorry to hear this. This isn't a known issue at the moment, but our support team should be able to help you out. Send an e-mail to support@spacetimestudios.com with a detailed description of what happened and they will try and resolve the issue.

Welcome, new Moderator13! Glad to have you on the AL forums.