PDA

View Full Version : Pvp Help

MightyMicah
12-11-2013, 05:07 PM
I've decided to start getting into pvp. So far I suck though. I've snuck up behind people and got in a full combo and they turn around and kill me in what seems to be one charged spell. What am I doing wrong?

Any help with my build would be greatly appreciated!
-MM

doomdoomdoom
12-11-2013, 05:43 PM
I've decided to start getting into pvp. So far I suck though. I've snuck up behind people and got in a full combo and they turn around and kill me in what seems to be one charged spell. What am I doing wrong?

Any help with my build would be greatly appreciated!
-MM

What level is your toon?

MightyMicah
12-11-2013, 05:57 PM
What level is your toon?

35, soon to be 36

Unknowable
12-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Think of at your best powers u like the best then use it !! Plus powers and better tactics at your enemy get u more kill ;)

MightyMicah
12-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Think of at your best powers u like the best then use it !! Plus powers and better tactics at your enemy get u more kill ;)

Uh thanks, but that doesn't really help. My favorite skills are currently getting owned :D

nolimitsvax
12-12-2013, 02:57 AM
Most people go fatal burst brim bless fire try those skills i hear they work well together

MightyMicah
12-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Most people go fatal burst brim bless fire try those skills i hear they work well together

Hmm so fatal burst, brimstone, unholy blessing, then fire aura?

TTen C-Ring
12-13-2013, 12:01 AM
In my words..its not abt what u use, its abt how u use it...stick with one build that u r really comfortable with and try it till u r get perfect with those builds and know when and how to use it..for that u need to practice more often in game..Timing and techniques are important..FB/Brim/Blessing n fire is a good one but once again u need to know how n when to use it..plus depends on ur Passive n Gems as well..so try ur best and good luck..

Contravention
12-14-2013, 11:38 PM
gems don't mean nothing just saying I don't use moontear obsidian or form gems and I do really good its all in your build :D my ign is namechangeslr

MightyMicah
12-15-2013, 12:50 AM
gems don't mean nothing just saying I don't use moontear obsidian or form gems and I do really good its all in your build :D my ign is namechangeslr

I'll add you! Would you mind helping me out sometime in game? I'd really appreciate it!

Contravention
12-15-2013, 12:57 AM
no problem bro I will

hellprince
12-20-2013, 06:29 AM
meh if you were below lvl 15 woulda been able to help ya mate. oh well best of luck to ya