PDA

View Full Version : 5 Frozen Gold Chests or 1 Imbued Frozen Gold: Which is better?

Maxcd
12-11-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm trying to farm for chests during the winter event but dont know if either 5 Frozen Golden chests or 1 Imbued chest has a better chance of good loot. Has anyone tried to see the difference, probability and loot wise, between Frozen Golden chests and Imbued frozen golden chests? Im not sure if crafting the Imbued chest is worth it.

baddiva
12-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Considering newest update, imbued for sure

Derezzzed
12-11-2013, 07:00 PM
If you're going for breezga egg pop the golds, if not craft into imbued and pop them

Doomreaper
12-11-2013, 08:46 PM
I keep getting crap from the golden chests, mostly Mage armor. I am a warrior -_-
Haven't tried any imbued yet so I will have to check.

Sokpuppet
12-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Anyone come up with a consensus on this yet? I've been crafting them to imbued but I'm holding about 30 gold frozen chests that i'm not really sure what to do with yet.

ATH
12-13-2013, 05:26 AM
Apparantly imbued has a better chance at breezaga pet..and its the thing everyone is after.. so I suggest make imbued chests.. still its ur choice 5 low chances at brazeega or 1 high chance at it.. also imbued gives u slightly better gear also.. rest is upto u

bhutkeyur
12-13-2013, 08:56 AM
Most of my friends got bree from imbuned chest. Gold chest hardly drop pink item also. If anyone confirm that they got bree egg from golden chest we should start opening golden chest only. Bcoz 5 gold have more chance than 1 imbuned chest - that what i believe