PDA

View Full Version : great update... just one request

smoae
11-17-2010, 09:56 PM
(Now that I play more I realize they are more issues than I thought but I'm sure devs will fix those. this is my main concern.)

I like the update a lot. I know lots of people don't like but hey guys, eventually we'll get used to it, it'll just take a few weeks to adjust.
Only have one request...
I have spent hours on hours doing research to find the best items, setups, stats etc. Now all the items have new stats, and most of that research has gone to waste :/ However this is for a good cause so it's not a big deal, but it would be REALLY helpful if the devs could post a remake of yanis's threads and the suffix/prefix one. I'm excited about the items new stats and it will be fun to try them out, but I feel like all my hours of research we're wasted because of this change. However if the devs were to post these things then that would help all of us to compare the new item stats quicker. I know if the player's do it again, it will take quite a while, but you devs can probably do it pretty fast, and I think it would help all of us.
That's pretty much my only request. Sure new stats are kinda wack but don't worry guys, we'll get used to them. The devs have done months of testing this probably, so I think they know what they're doing.
Thanks, hope you guys add these things soon!
(also I know this should go in combat rebalance thread but its not about the combat so i decided to make new thread)

Arterra
11-18-2010, 12:14 AM
poor yanis :/

gl0c
11-18-2010, 12:33 AM

Sigh..it'll be a pain in the ***

smoae
11-18-2010, 12:51 AM
Ikr? Months of hard work by the players (yanis in particular) and we get rewarded by getting all the work erased. The least they can do is remake those threads for new items.

Protank
11-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Ya this is crap

smoae
11-18-2010, 08:15 AM
I think there's consistency in the item changes, so if the devs could just say all swords changed blah blah, yellows swords have blah, greens blah, purps blah, pinks blah. The elite ones have blah bonuses. Axes are blah, etc. I think that would help out tons. Then we just have to confirm and check out unique items, which I assume are the super-rares.
Yeah that'd work as long as the items are consistent.

jonboy
11-18-2010, 08:18 AM
Yes please devs maybe you could help Yanis thT was alot of work he did.