Gold Chests drop one of the below:
• Breezaga Air Elemental Pet Egg
• Frozen Jewel Ring
• Snow Talisman Amulet
• Wintermancer Armor and Helm
• 8 Winterfest Tokens
• 16 Winterfest Tokens

Imbued Gold Chests drop one of the below:
• Tarlok Vestments Armor and Helm (the best gear from the event)
• Tarlok’s Heart Amulet
• Winter Star Ring
• 40 Winterfest Tokens

What I would like to know is if there is any difference between these two chests as far as the chance to get the Breezaga Air Elemental Pet Egg. I realize the Imbued Gold Chests have the Tarlok gear which is much better. But as I already am holding more than 200 Tarlok items in my inventory, I don't need any more and am more interested in getting this pet egg. So is it best to just open the Gold Chests or should I craft and combine 5 of them to make 1 Imbued?

Perhaps a developer can advise? I'm sure I am not the only one with this question.

RyFG
12-12-2013, 02:57 AM
Is best you craft all your gold chest to imbued , coz I open 5 imbued chest and got 3 breezaga and a tarlok vest helm ..

But I am shock to see u mention above for the tarlok helm ( best gear ) which I sold it for 80k if I know is good I would keep it for myself ..

Well I wish you luck for obtaining a breezaga soon

Extreme
12-12-2013, 05:58 AM
I would go craft to imbued, higher egg chance.. but again its all gambling.

Prahasit Prahi
12-12-2013, 06:28 AM
Upto now my count

39 Imbued golden chests and 56 Golden Frozen chests I've looted I've opened all of them and got only pinks pinks helm and armor that's it... Not even ! breezaga egg :'(

Better U craft to Imbued (y)

Pedgon
12-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Sam posted the following:

Gold Chests drop one of the below:
• Frozen Jewel Ring
• Snow Talisman Amulet
• Wintermancer Armor and Helm
• 8 Winterfest Tokens
• 16 Winterfest Tokens

Imbued Gold Chests drop one of the below:
• Tarlok Vestments Armor and Helm (the best gear from the event)
• Tarlok’s Heart Amulet
• Winter Star Ring
• 40 Winterfest Tokens

What I would like to know is if there is any difference between these two chests as far as the chance to get the Breezaga Air Elemental Pet Egg. I realize the Imbued Gold Chests have the Tarlok gear which is much better. But as I already am holding more than 200 Tarlok items in my inventory, I don't need any more and am more interested in getting this pet egg. So is it best to just open the Gold Chests or should I craft and combine 5 of them to make 1 Imbued?

Perhaps a developer can advise? I'm sure I am not the only one with this question.

...knowing chances on getting breezaga's eggs (golden and imbued) would help a lot! =/

Sorcerie
12-12-2013, 09:45 AM
...knowing chances on getting breezaga's eggs (golden and imbued) would help a lot! =/Looks to be about 1/5 or 6 based on the list Ener provided, unless his list is incomplete somehow. Just boils down to the same thing as opening any chest, luck...

keikali
12-12-2013, 09:47 AM
Then again the % to loot between the two chests probably isn't so big in which the case would be better to open golden chests rather than an imbued.

The only Imbued I open are the ones I loot and not craft.

Pedgon
12-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Then again the % to loot between the two chests probably isn't so big in which the case would be better to open golden chests rather than an imbued.

The only Imbued I open are the ones I loot and not craft.

yeh i agree..i think 5 gold still better than 1 imbued..

Prahasit Prahi
12-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Add another 6 imbued golden chests and 2 golden frozen chests total 45 imbued and 58 golden...opened all

Still no sign of Breezaga

Energizeric
12-12-2013, 06:14 PM
I was just looking for a hint from the developers as whether the chance to loot the egg is actually any different at all between the two. Because from the look of Sam's posted list of the content of each chest, it looks like the main differences between the two are that Imbued has Tarlok helms & armors instead of Wintermancer, Tarlok Heart Amulets instead of Snow Talisman, and that they have more Winter Tokens (40 vs 8/16). So if that is the only differences, then maybe the chance of getting the egg is the same for both, in which case I would be better off opening the gold chests.

Sokpuppet
12-12-2013, 06:31 PM
I was just looking for a hint from the developers as whether the chance to loot the egg is actually any different at all between the two. Because from the look of Sam's posted list of the content of each chest, it looks like the main differences between the two are that Imbued has Tarlok helms & armors instead of Wintermancer, Tarlok Heart Amulets instead of Snow Talisman, and that they have more Winter Tokens (40 vs 8/16). So if that is the only differences, then maybe the chance of getting the egg is the same for both, in which case I would be better off opening the gold chests.

Unfortunately I doubt they're going to tell us for sure, but I am DYING to know... I haven't opened a single gold one. I've crafted them all to imbued. But I've got a bunch of gold ones right now and I dont know if I should start crafting before I go to bed. :(

Frohnatur
12-12-2013, 11:35 PM
I'll make a seperate post and we'll find out.

Look for: Where did you loot Breezaga egg from? Golden or Imbued?