PDA

View Full Version : PvP Complete Strategy & Build Guide Non-Mythic

S3adra
12-12-2013, 04:12 AM
I'm not sure if I had the correct title for this thread.
I'm still seeking for strategy/builds/equips for a pure PvP type sorc.
Just to rub it in, I'm level 36 and no chance for mythics, a normal user with normal equips.

I just want to know the following:
- Skills to use
- Stat build
- Equips
- Pet
- Strategy for each class (mage/rogue/warrior)

Thanks in advance :)

Robhawk
12-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Dont get mad but play the game and find it out!

Even if poeple tell you strats and builds n stuff you have to play the game and get experience... The longer you play the more you know and you can do your own strats/builds!

A big difference in winning/losing is to know the other classes! Guys like Cero are that good, because they no every skill of every class in detail and have a fight-plan and not just spam skills!

Example: You know about warriors Juggernaut skill? You need to know when to attack and when to stop for not making enemy stronger because you heal em with attacks!

Just a pet hint:

Your best offense pet is Colton! 30 INT, 10% dmg AND 15%crit on arcane. Second best non myth/arcane is Ethyl (10%dmg AND 6% crit). Most underrated pet in whole game! Even its wide range 12m slowdown is just awesome at pvp!

Your best defense pet is Malison, followed by Orion

If you have the gold get a Grimm, im not sure why but its doin very well at pvp. 12% dmg great passive ability (enemy -20int,-20dex,-20str and -35% hitchance)

S3adra
12-12-2013, 04:43 AM
nope im not mad, actually i thank you :)
first you didnt ignore the thread even though there's already thread about this
second thing is you gave guides and some tips, skills of other classes and pets

actually, i feel i dont want to do hunts/pve anymore, not sure but lepre pendant seems not working on me :(
id rather sell it and buy equips for pvp (which i need to know, pure pvp equips) hmm.. either 15% reloot not sure if helpful but didnt got some locked :(

plsu, it would be my first pvp ever if im done respec'ing, still short 2 plats :(
thats why as logn as i cant respec ill do pve to save and if ive got 2 already ill respec and switch to pvp build

thats why im doing this.. getting opinions from other experienced src player.. just getting ready for it :)

Sky_is_epicgearz
12-12-2013, 06:28 AM
skills: heal, shield, fire, lightning/curse (depends which you prefer)
stats; full int: passives 5/5 str int dex
skills: fire 4/5 no scorch
light 3/5 no stun and lightning burst
shield 4/5 no knockback
heal 2/5
if your using curse 5/5

the rest of skill points you decide

first of all id like to say that without mythic it is very hard... your going into battle with around 750-850 armour (very low) while most rogues have 1150 and warriors considerably more.
i cant tell you the equips to use but your gonna need minimum 350 dmg and 2900 hp to put up a decent fight and guns are better than staffs ;) if your going to use a staff go for architect pylon of brutality

as for pets.... malison/orion or colton but the only problem with colton is the low hp issue.
overall go for orion, hes a stunner :3

im assuming that you dont buy platinum but if you did the best pet would be clyde ;)
10 str, 30 int, 7% crit and arcane ability: high chance to stun

S3adra
12-12-2013, 10:09 AM
So you mean a non mythic/arcane sorc cant survive PvP?

If so, i might go with orion for 70k-80k in auction.

Gun as weapon but not sure what gun is best for PvP (as of now, im using percussion of brutality 36) . Pylon of Brutality is way too expensive.

Im using hellish crown and robe plus night ocean and lepre pendant T_T

Either i sell my lepre and get better equips for my pvp set.

Sky_is_epicgearz
12-12-2013, 10:24 AM
So you mean a non mythic/arcane sorc cant survive PvP?

If so, i might go with orion for 70k-80k in auction.

Gun as weapon but not sure what gun is best for PvP (as of now, im using percussion of brutality 36) . Pylon of Brutality is way too expensive.

Im using hellish crown and robe plus night ocean and lepre pendant T_T

Either i sell my lepre and get better equips for my pvp set.

im not saying you cant survive but its very hard. i remember when i was only 3/5 mythic (weapon, helm and amulet) it was very hard for me. i think if your going to get mythics get the armour and helm first prioty. that will give you 1k armour.

best legendary gun is darkened rifle of brutality average price 100k
i just remembered some equips :)
ok
weapon: darkened rifle of brut..
ring: ruby band of brutality (its epic rarity)

the armour and amulet look up in cs im not too sure which ones within your budget. maybe hellish would work, if your using it get the versatility version

S3adra
12-12-2013, 01:04 PM
I have the following:
- 36 ruby band of brutality with 1 glacial gem
- 36 hellish robe of vesatility
- 36 hellish crown of versatility
- leprechaun pendant
- 36 percussion of brutality

I have 50k golds left :P i might buy Orion Egg first then Darkened Rifle.. Or weap first then pet?

Or should i sell my lepre and buy what? Hmm..

branniac7
12-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Do not sell your lepre. U need it if u want to get rich and have decent equips. Lepre works. Instead of hunting jarl, run the hauntlet and sell the pet. I get a lot of lockeds in there as well with the boss and sometimes with normal mobs. I get a lot of lockeds and many pink stuffs.

Darkened rifle of brut is way much better than percussion. For a non-mythic amulet, id use the new tarlok. The brutality one. If u cant afford the 36 one, theres a 35 version that costs much less. Change your armor to shade robe of security vl 35 its cheap and has very high def. Id use noble effigy for my helm but its expensive. Lvl 35 one is cheaper.

Orion is good. Offense defense and stuns. Colton stuns too, passive. I personally like ethyl too offense defense 10 damage 6 crit. Since u have no mythic item id use ethyl or orion for health matters.

Skills, i personally use shield, frost bolt, lightning, fireball. Go to where theres no people, switch heal then heal myself. This was when i didnt have mythic items.

If u see groundshaking go away. Dont mind warriors, u cant beat them 1v1 even the less skilled ones. Target rogues first before mages but always have your shield on and prevent them from getting heal packs.

Instanthumor
12-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Dont get mad but play the game and find it out!

Even if poeple tell you strats and builds n stuff you have to play the game and get experience... The longer you play the more you know and you can do your own strats/builds!

A big difference in winning/losing is to know the other classes! Guys like Cero are that good, because they no every skill of every class in detail and have a fight-plan and not just spam skills!

Example: You know about warriors Juggernaut skill? You need to know when to attack and when to stop for not making enemy stronger because you heal em with attacks!

This is true, always remember this.

For pets, you should use Orion or Clyde.
With no mythic, the thing you should worry the most about is survivability. Mages with mythics are squishy, but one without mythics are beyond squishy. That's why I prefer Orion over Malison, for Orion gives more HP with the added damage reduction bonus.

For skills:

5/5 curse
3/5 lightning, extra damage and crit upgrades
3/5 frost, extra DoT and extra stun/slow enemy upgrades
4/5 shield, without the pushback

It's a personal preference but I always keep Lifegiver on my side

2/5 Lifegiver

Activate shield and quickly switch to Lifegiver for the extra 50% health bonus.
This is pretty much all I can tell you, as Rob stated, it has a lot to do with experience. Good luck!

SpiritedAway
12-14-2013, 12:50 PM
Team work is essential to doing well in PvP; i.e. work with your warriors. Another tip is to wear cheap vanities to hide your gear so the other team doesn't know what your equipped with. Lastly, try to learn the "pro" players their IGN's. If you join a game and see pro players x, y, and z join the other team, just leave. You won't be earning anything (respect, experience, tips) from getting farmed by people who only care about getting the Warmonger title.