PDA

View Full Version : patch feedback

Kurlz
11-17-2010, 11:34 PM
honestly, the first update that has actually made me mad.
my ONE HANDED axe,
http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad5/bones4179/6915b021.jpg
is now SLOWER than a TWO HANDED hammer! http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad5/bones4179/0a580392.jpg

PLEASE, tell me this is some kind of sick joke? there is no way a one handed axe should be slower than a warhammer, especially not that much slower.

otherwise, great update.

ps. if anyone else wants to add their feedback, please do, but keep it mild mannered, no rage.

indra252
11-17-2010, 11:44 PM
I am not happy with the update, either.

1) Much harder: lower armor
2) Arbitrary respec of items: I only keep equipped items, and some of them became junk. It would make more sense if the item effects were scaled down uniformly.
3) Useless supporting skills: With half of previous effect, I am almost forced to respec my characters.

Kurlz
11-17-2010, 11:50 PM
I am not happy with the update, either.

1) Much harder: lower armor
2) Arbitrary respec of items: I only keep equipped items, and some of them became junk. It would make more sense if the item effects were scaled down uniformly.
3) Useless supporting skills: With half of previous effect, I am almost forced to respec my characters.

on the plus side, respecs are free for a while. lol

Christina
11-18-2010, 06:33 AM
I hope everytime in pl change back to the previous setting.. This is crazy.. My bear turn into so weak after this funny patch.. My armor, damg and speed decrease.. It make the game so bore. If it continue without any changes. Trust me, more members will quit PL. I felt being scam by the server. It make the game so interesting at first where i bought platium, and now they make the game a big turn about. Lol. Please do something abt it

Kurlz
11-18-2010, 09:09 PM
yea, my tank had 85 dmg before, now 35...and my armor is so low now that ao2 trash mobs kill me if theres three of em...its ridiculous...a tank is supposed to be able to take massive amounts of damage, but now i can barely take any damage at all before i die...two hits from one trash mob and my health is literaly half gone...