PDA

View Full Version : Mages are BACK!!

Jsaieagle
11-18-2010, 12:23 AM
Hey bros

MAGES ARE BACK!! :cool:

Ellyidol
11-18-2010, 12:26 AM
No doubt! They even out aggro birds now.

Arterra
11-18-2010, 12:29 AM
they always out aggro everything to my experience. even by just standing there afk lol

Ellyidol
11-18-2010, 12:33 AM
they always out aggro everything to my experience. even by just standing there afk lol

Lol, true. But with a decked out bird (void, dex, blaster) and him spamming all his skills, I usually never get aggro with my mage even if I spam skills too. Now its quite the opposite, we're both spamming but boss comes to me instead. =/

Arterra
11-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Lol, true. But with a decked out bird (void, dex, blaster) and him spamming all his skills, I usually never get aggro with my mage even if I spam skills too. Now its quite the opposite, we're both spamming but boss comes to me instead. =/

I find that if you take off auto attack and almost only use skills you can escape some aggro.

Ellyidol
11-18-2010, 07:38 AM
I find that if you take off auto attack and almost only use skills you can escape some aggro.

I'll try that. I do find the AoE of mages are specially why we get aggro too. With how taunt doesn't really work.

cyprux
11-18-2010, 09:58 PM
i am sad i sold my cosmos before this rebalance happened. they shouldve rebalance first b4 1.5 D:

Inching
11-18-2010, 10:12 PM
try using the keeper now.... at 230 damage unbuffed and 250 buffed... i'm running for my life half the time LOL

Thelonearcher
11-18-2010, 11:25 PM
My anti Mage combo still kills them with 4 skills ..... Mages will never come out on top to me

Jsaieagle
11-19-2010, 05:08 AM
Hey lone ;)

Okay, you own

Lesrider
11-19-2010, 06:13 AM
Mages are now also very cost-effective. Before the patches, my bear would down health pots like crazy (even though some claimed bears were invincible lol). But now that I can play my Mage again, I used like maybe 5-10 health/mana pots over 8 full runs of victory lap. So other than tank Elixers for Ol, all loot is pure profit.

So I doubt our reign will last too long -- they'll probably let us have a bit of fun and then nerf mages too.

Ellyidol
11-19-2010, 06:17 AM
Mages are now also very cost-effective. Before the patches, my bear would down health pots like crazy (even though some claimed bears were invincible lol). But now that I can play my Mage again, I used like maybe 5-10 health/mana pots over 8 full runs of victory lap. So other than tank Elixers for Ol, all loot is pure profit.

So I doubt our reign will last too long -- they'll probably let us have a bit of fun and then nerf mages too.

I'm pretty sure a nerf is coming for mages too. What do you reckon they're going to do though? Increase cooldown of skills or reduce damage of skills?

Ogediah
11-19-2010, 08:57 PM
I doubt a nerf is coming for mages. We have quicker cool down times and more powerful moves, but all of the moves that are more powerful draw a lot of aggro. Without armor/ health you are screwed.
I think it is pretty balanced.

As far as being cost effective... it only became cost effective after the update. Before then it was a bit expensive for me.

Lesrider
11-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I was referring to post-update.

I'm not sure if they Nerfed the mages now or just made the mobs a bit harder, but Snipers actually sting a bit now, whereas yesterday I could attack all three mini bosses at once and be fine. So mages are no longer gods, but still a he'll of a lot better than they were before the update.