PDA

View Full Version : PL v AL ( Plat )

iiirootzz
12-12-2013, 01:55 PM
I know there are some of you that only play PL, but there are some that dabble in AL as well, so I was wondering, which will give me the better deal? 2k platinum in PL or 1700 in AL? Any thoughts on this subject are welcome.

Roberto077
12-12-2013, 03:52 PM
AL is more plat based. Use it there.

Reunegade
12-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Why post it in the PL General Discussion?

Anyways, to answer your question, whichever one you want. :D

Heroelite
12-12-2013, 04:51 PM
whichever game you like better

Sheugokin
12-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Which one is better price (< or > ) interest in the game

GRIZZY
12-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Well PL ofc since it's better doh ^^

XghostzX
12-12-2013, 06:01 PM
I'd reccomend AL as it is more plat-based, as already mentioned. You'll find many more things in AL to use with plat: Pots, pets, vanities, etc. The only legit reason you'd want plat in PL is for capping and maybe farming.

IGN Storm
12-12-2013, 09:22 PM
AL since they get much more content updates which requires more much plat, Or support PL :)

Hook
12-12-2013, 09:59 PM
I'd say % wise, on whichever game you scam less. That way the day you're banned, you wont lose so much platinum. Just going by numbers. You're welcome for the tip.

iiirootzz
12-12-2013, 10:24 PM
I'd say % wise, on whichever game you scam less. That way the day you're banned, you wont lose so much platinum. Just going by numbers. You're welcome for the tip.

You're still annoying , good job.

Don't post useless additions to my threads, don't be a child , and keep the content relating to the OP's question/topic. If you had ample evidence, I'd be banned already, so shut the heck up, seriously.

You are insignificant to me. From now on, ignored.

iiirootzz
12-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Guys the thing is though, I see posts like BlacknWild's and I'm like "Gee, If I got enough plat to farm Fang, then saved like 1k till St. Patty's day and bought BL to farm more efficiently afterwards... Idk.

It's a big what if.

Thanks for all your opinions though, and Happy Holidays! :3

iiirootzz
12-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Well PL ofc since it's better doh ^^

Agreed.

Bonthan
12-12-2013, 11:11 PM
In al spending plat I had 50 mil, capped rogue, Sam, and full mythic within the first 2 weeks of play. What now? Farm for locked crates all day or maybe achron rings? Oh wait, I can spam more pots in 20 mins than average player will use in a month in pl. Al is all about consumption and it gets boring.

You can find me and my plats in PL

Extreme
12-13-2013, 12:57 AM
In al spending plat I had 50 mil, capped rogue, Sam, and full mythic within the first 2 weeks of play. What now? Farm for locked crates all day or maybe achron rings? Oh wait, I can spam more pots in 20 mins than average player will use in a month in pl. Al is all about consumption and it gets boring.

True, but I find no more reason spending plat on a really neglected game, after playing AL I realize that they truly just put effort on AL and not other games. Devs really care about their customers in AL, they reply quickly I doubt they do that again like old times in PL.. If they start building PL again prolly coming back..

iiirootzz
12-13-2013, 06:47 AM

True, but I find no more reason spending plat on a really neglected game, after playing AL I realize that they truly just put effort on AL and not other games. Devs really care about their customers in AL, they reply quickly I doubt they do that again like old times in PL.. If they start building PL again prolly coming back..

Exactly. To me:

PL>>>AL, but there's no support, so what's the point? Ya know?

iiirootzz
12-13-2013, 07:43 AM
I'm not spending money on any of sts games anymore because in a couple years the same thing is prolly gonna happen to AL when they make a "better" and bigger game.

from my perspective, there's still so much to d o in PL for me.. my current account doesn't have any capped toons, and I don't have any endgame sets, so it gives me something to farm for. :D

Trenton
12-13-2013, 09:08 AM
from my perspective, there's still so much to d o in PL for me.. my current account doesn't have any capped toons, and I don't have any endgame sets, so it gives me something to farm for. :D Poor choice of words, if you're understanding what I'm saying, edit it.

Multibird
12-13-2013, 09:48 AM
Much PL> al pls

Jig
12-13-2013, 10:43 AM
Well they chose a good path to AL.. & they made ArcaneLegends PL's baby, and now AL is big for StS, let them do what they can, like a dev said before.. If they didn't choose this path.. Then who knows if they could still keep their company running... Maybe some of you guys should try and be SamHayne and run the company and good luck, It'd be hard work but they have done amazing IMO..

I will always have faith, no matter what happens, always feel something good has to come around the corner

iiirootzz
12-13-2013, 03:57 PM
from my perspective, there's still so much to d o in PL for me.. my current account doesn't have any capped toons, and I don't have any endgame sets, so it gives me something to farm for. :D Poor choice of words, if you're understanding what I'm saying, edit it.

Pm me?

Extreme
12-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Exactly. To me:

Ikik, I understand lol, I'm just stating my opinion U think I don't love a game I play for 5 hours a day for 2.5 years? I'm just trying to figure out what sts is going to do to PL..

iiirootzz
12-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Exactly. To me:

Ikik, I understand lol, I'm just stating my opinion U think I don't love a game I play for 5 hours a day for 2.5 years? I'm just trying to figure out what sts is going to do to PL..

Let it become SL and DL, and literally.... Die.

I don't blame em doe. They're extremely smart when it comes to business.

GRIZZY
12-15-2013, 04:52 PM
They may not expand or tweak PL very much, but it is still the largest and most active (in some ways), and you just gotta love the original

iiirootzz
12-15-2013, 04:54 PM
They may not expand or tweak PL very much, but it is still the largest and most active (in some ways), and you just gotta love the original
not the largest, beehive it or not

iiirootzz
12-15-2013, 05:04 PM
not the largest, beehive it or not

Believe it. *

Extreme
12-15-2013, 07:54 PM

Still overall the best game I've ever played, just the lack of update that made me move on, other wise I'll stick here forever..