PDA

View Full Version : Bael2

aarrgggggg
12-12-2013, 07:09 PM
So why is it bael 2 is so hard to find yet when i killed him today my drop is worth only 1000 gold in cs.

Thats pretty pathetic considering the rarity and difficulty of this boss.

Gonna liquidate this worthless pink.......venting

My guildmate who shall remain nameless said it best, bael2 drops suck mud.

falmear
12-12-2013, 07:52 PM
I would say most Bael 2 drops aren't very good. They are trash pinks. Which is why I don't use any luck elixir or amulet when hunting Bael or Krunch. Because too often I rerolled to some trash pink. I'd rather get a chest then something not worth anything. As to the reason why, we all know the reason why. But my issue is why it rerolls to some crappy pink. I am okay if the drops suck, but it shouldn't reroll to something worse. And I have seen this all too often.

drgrimmy
12-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Think of it this way, even most lvl36 shuyal pinks are not worth too much, and a majority of the pinks that drop from beal2 or krunch2 are lvl35 pinks from past seasons.

Prahasit Prahi
12-12-2013, 09:20 PM
It's too tough to kill him also

Elite Inn sesh is easier than him

Joncheese
12-13-2013, 08:14 AM
Bael 2 and Krunch were nerfed a few months ago because they destroyed the market. People were farming them because at the time they were easy to find and alot of people exploited it. Also at that time they dropped insane pinks. You could pick up the best items in the game from these guys with minimal effort as they were pretty easy to kill.

So the solution was to nerf their spawn rates/drop points and make them harder. Yes it sucks but it was needed.

And believe me i sympathise with the loot. I got called to help a friend with Bael the other day, it took 4 of us about 45 mins to defeat him and at the end all i got was an Architect item. Myself and one of the other guys who had been asked to help went through about 40 plat to get 2 trash pinks, yet the guy who stopped to talk every 10 seconds to tell us 'ive got 18 mins left on my lix. we can still do this' and 'Isnt this exciting' looted a level 36 Firesquid of Assault :/ Most unhappy, but thats the way it goes.

Overall though i'd say that the loot tables are good for them, and they SHOULD be hard. Its an AP at the end of the day..... Everyone should have to work for it.

phillyr
12-13-2013, 08:29 AM
Depends on your luck, I got trash from him before Bert I just lied armor worth 200k

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bhutkeyur
12-13-2013, 08:52 AM
beal loot drops vary from 500-800k gold. This boss soloable but in party much easier. As a solo rogue it fastest kill as usual - just need quick hp pot spamming. I dont suggest to solo him - inv 3 other people for free loot.
Beal 2 loot is not that bad.

aarrgggggg
12-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Bael 2 and Krunch were nerfed a few months ago because they destroyed the market. People were farming them because at the time they were easy to find and alot of people exploited it. Also at that time they dropped insane pinks. You could pick up the best items in the game from these guys with minimal effort as they were pretty easy to kill.

So the solution was to nerf their spawn rates/drop points and make them harder. Yes it sucks but it was needed.

And believe me i sympathise with the loot. I got called to help a friend with Bael the other day, it took 4 of us about 45 mins to defeat him and at the end all i got was an Architect item. Myself and one of the other guys who had been asked to help went through about 40 plat to get 2 trash pinks, yet the guy who stopped to talk every 10 seconds to tell us 'ive got 18 mins left on my lix. we can still do this' and 'Isnt this exciting' looted a level 36 Firesquid of Assault :/ Most unhappy, but thats the way it goes.

Overall though i'd say that the loot tables are good for them, and they SHOULD be hard. Its an AP at the end of the day..... Everyone should have to work for it. Totally agree that the rarity and difficulty of this boss are a good thing to preserve loot rarity.
However i repeat, "trash pinks" from bael2 and krunch2 is quite disappointing given the rarity and difficulty of these bosses.

On a positive note.

I suppose the loot drop tables for these 2 are good compared to the elusive 4 who always drop garbage and seem even harder to find
Been looking for ripper since the ap was introduced and have yet to find him

I made this thread seconds after i found out my loot was worth nothing as a form of venting.
So yes i guess that's just how it goes

Desperoto
12-13-2013, 10:20 AM
They should remove the Noble and shuyal gear, it's nothing more then junk since the halloween event.
BUT, Bael and Krunch can drop awesome loot!! over 2/3m..

Fauksuras
12-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Keep them rare to find but make their drops better or make them exclusively EGWs

That way they won't be viable to farm and not a total time waste to kill when found.

Little story, one time a guildmate found Krunch 2 and invited me. Somehow a lvl 16 made his way to map and refused to leave. We waited but he didn't leave. Eventually we killed between three people and I got some trash Shade drop for my effort. I think the lvl 16 got the best drop and it wasn't spectacular either. (although not bad for effort he made)

Roberto077
12-13-2013, 12:05 PM
I got 600k off a Flamberge drop from Bael II