PDA

View Full Version : Battle Pocket :)

Ninjagalloツ
12-12-2013, 10:43 PM
I love playing Legends and Battle games.But the Battle Games don't really feel like a STG.I have an idea,if Spacetime is planning on another Battle Game.Battle Pocket (I'm sure STS can come up with a better name than this) Battle Pocket is similar to the other Battle Games,but it's theme is Pocket Legends,and the world of Alterra.For the barracks, you can recruit an Avian Archer,Ursan Warrior,Elf Mage,Rhino Paladin,and a Vixen Ranger(And others if you can come up with other classes).Just imagine repeating Pocket Legends in a different point of view.First Campaign being on Forest Haven with hordes of zombies,then to Balefort facing knights,Mount Fang,Humania,and so on.If STS are planning on making another Battle game,i hope its like this.Or atleast they are focusing on another MMO games.

iiirootzz
12-12-2013, 10:45 PM
This.<3

XghostzX
12-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Eh this would be neat. But I'd rather it be like a mini-game in Pocket Legends... so you could go to Nuri's Hallow mini circus and pay 1 gold to set up a match with someone else.

City
12-13-2013, 03:38 PM
or they could focus on there games that they already have and make them better

Argyros
12-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Battle Legends? ;)

Everyone'sFavMage
12-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Eh this would be neat. But I'd rather it be like a mini-game in Pocket Legends... so you could go to Nuri's Hallow mini circus and pay 1 gold to set up a match with someone else.
Always felt like those nuri tents would make the perfect place for mini games.

XghostzX
12-13-2013, 11:19 PM
Always felt like those nuri tents would make the perfect place for mini games.

Haha, yeah. There's one NPC that says something about this "archery" contest, but it wasn't quite ready. I thought that this was a hint back then when Nuri's came out... but guess not lmao >.<

Everyone'sFavMage
12-14-2013, 05:11 AM
Haha, yeah. There's one NPC that says something about this "archery" contest, but it wasn't quite ready. I thought that this was a hint back then when Nuri's came out... but guess not lmao >.<

Exactly! I thought new pvp 1/1 modes kinda like mini games were going to be implemented haha