View Full Version : Where did you loot Breezaga egg from: Golden or Imbued? Please let us know!

Frohnatur
12-12-2013, 11:37 PM
as the title says, we are trying to find out, if the chances are the same or not. Please respond below.

Hinataa
12-13-2013, 05:03 AM
u can loot it from both chests

Sam posted the following:

Gold Chests drop one of the below:
• Breezaga Air Elemental Pet Egg
• Frozen Jewel Ring
• Snow Talisman Amulet
• Wintermancer Armor and Helm
• 8 Winterfest Tokens
• 16 Winterfest Tokens

Imbued Gold Chests drop one of the below:
• Tarlok Vestments Armor and Helm (the best gear from the event)
• Tarlok’s Heart Amulet
• Winter Star Ring
• Breezaga Air Elemental Pet Egg
• 40 Winterfest Tokens

bhutkeyur
12-13-2013, 09:06 AM
Yeah most people know that - egg drops from both chest. But we need to figure out drop rate of egg from both chests. We can figure out from it- should we open golden or imbuned?

Int
12-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Of course imbued would have a higher rate of getting an egg

borix
12-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Of course imbued would have a higher rate of getting an egg

It most likely has a higher chance of getting the egg compared to a 'normal' gold frozen chest. But does it also have a higher chance compared to 5 golden chests???

My guess is we will never know unless STS tells us.

Milan Lame Man
12-13-2013, 09:59 AM
What I would really like to see is STS's random number generator.
It seems to work like "let's give super high drop rate for 1 out of each 5 hours" rather than "Gimme a random logical value that is True with probability 20%".
If it worked as it should, we could figure out the drop rates pretty fast.

Zeus
12-13-2013, 10:36 AM
I looted mine from an imbued golden chest.

bhutkeyur
12-13-2013, 11:58 AM
I looted mine from an imbued golden chest.

Most of friends got that egg from imbuned. Never heard it dropped from golden.

Avoyelles
12-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Haven't gotten a frozen chest since the event started... I see em drop all the time. I'm raking in the tokens tho :/

Derezzzed
12-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Ok let's say the drop rates are even between each item it'd be a

1/14 chance from a gold chest (there's 4 types of each armor/ammy)

While there would be a 1/10 chance in a imbued

As for 5 golds vs 1 imbued I'd go with the imbued, why you ask? Well for one if you're capped everything in that gold chest besides breezga is under 4k while the imbued chest has all items going at 10-15k and alot higher, also your chances always stay the same (if u open 5 gold chests it isn't a 5/14 chance it's a 1/14 PER CHEST)

In conclusion Imbued > Gold no question about it

Frohnatur
12-14-2013, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the feedback so far. Of course Imbued will have a higher chance. But as it is the same with locked crates vs. elite golden puzzle boxes, I'd like to know if anyone has gotten eggs from golden chests.

I bought the recepy for turning silver into golden... Based on the information I got so far, I'm thinking about getting the golden/imbued recepy.

Well, we'll see.

Keep on posting please :D

RyFG
12-14-2013, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the feedback so far. Of course Imbued will have a higher chance. But as it is the same with locked crates vs. elite golden puzzle boxes, I'd like to know if anyone has gotten eggs from golden chests.

I bought the recepy for turning silver into golden... Based on the information I got so far, I'm thinking about getting the golden/imbued recepy.

Well, we'll see.

Keep on posting please :D

You should get the imbued recipe , I got my breezaga from imbued gold chest..

Wish you luck hope you get it ..

extrapayah
12-15-2013, 03:44 PM
more feedback please... i'm also looking for it :D