PDA

View Full Version : Guild Rank display on guild list

Venom
12-13-2013, 03:32 AM
When you open the guild list through social menu, it could show the guild ranking besides title, for example: PRIDE (#95)

Less work for H2N later every week. Unless, he likes it XD

izPrada
12-13-2013, 03:57 AM
wrong section?

H2N
12-13-2013, 06:17 AM
When you open the guild list through social menu, it could show the guild ranking besides title, for example: PRIDE (#95)

Less work for H2N later every week. Unless, he likes it XD

Good idea. We've been discussing this. It will take some work though.

Extreme
12-13-2013, 06:22 AM

Man, I love this guy.

iiirootzz
12-13-2013, 06:35 AM

Man, I love this guy.
Same.

Venom
12-13-2013, 07:41 AM

If you have a format of guild display page, besides the guild title you can add a new element called guild rank. That element can collect it's value from the current week's ranking database. Idk if that works, thinking on terms of html :p

wvhills
12-13-2013, 09:03 AM

i think it's a good idea too and should be done. Could you work on it AFTER you give us skill load outs so we can change between pve and pvp builds without spending 5 plat everytime? This has been suggested before and several devs have said u guys want to do it but don't have time. It would increase time we spend in game. I used to be able to run elites and arena on my pvp build (i'm a rogue) and if no one was on to run with I'd switch over to pvp. This season the elites and arena are harder so i have to use a pve build. Now if no one is on to run with I simply log out because i can't pvp. This is as a rogue, tanks and mages have it even worse.

Sorry to go a little off topic on your thread venom but i saw it had a devs attention and wanted to make sure he saw this. Good idea tho!