PDA

View Full Version : Replace lightning with curse?

MagicianMage
12-13-2013, 07:43 AM
I use firball lightning heal and shield. Thinking of replacing lighting with curse.
This is for pvp build btw.

Trenton
12-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Really depends on what level, and no anyways. If you're wanting to be a damage dealer, lightning is a must. If anything, get rid of heal for curse. Once you use curse, it has a high cooldown, so that's halfway a waste of a skill point for the remainder of its cd. If you're fast, an option is to have all 5 skills. You can use curse, use shield for the invulnerability (2 sec) and in that 2 seconds you can switch out to heal. Like I said, I don't know what level you're at- making me unable to help you, considering you could be a twink with limited skill points.

Nesox
12-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Agreed. If you are going with Curse then swap it w/ Heal. Fireball by itself is too low damage to be effective as a single offensive skill. Fireball stun is useless if you have nothing to hit them with in the meantime and Curse relies on the opponent being able to attack. Ice, Light, Curse, Shield or Fire, Light, Curse, Shield are your best Curse builds. I keep Heal as a 5th skill and attempt to heal quickly between skirmishes.

Instanthumor
12-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Why don't you use all five? Switch shield and heal when necessary.

Trenton
12-18-2013, 04:44 PM
Why don't you use all five? Switch shield and heal when necessary. That's what Nesox and I said, its his best bet