PDA

View Full Version : Entering Tarlok Lair without using Plat

Mastereven
12-13-2013, 07:57 AM
Did someone know how to enter the Tarlok Lair without using plat. Please??!!

Limsi
12-13-2013, 08:04 AM
Simply kill bosses around Arlor and after which if you're lucky enough, a portal may appear leading to Tarlok's lair. I suggest you run Southern Seas often since it's the most efficient place to farm for portals.

keikali
12-13-2013, 08:22 AM
^What she said.

Also do note that harder level maps yield a HIGHER chance of spawning a Rift portal, ie. Nordr Elite, Shuyal Elites.

However, I was getting pretty good results in Nordr Regular.

Avoyelles
12-13-2013, 02:10 PM
I've been running the first map of nordr and get a portal about 1 outta ten some times I get 2 back to back.. It's a fairly easy map to run teamed or solo... :)

j3peaz
12-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Southern seas is pretty quick map. U can get portal there like one out of five runs or so

CrushOverride
12-14-2013, 02:26 AM
You can't get tarlok without plat, I've been through four or five portals a night for 8 days and have yet to see him. All in all this event sucks. Farm all night with friends for the same sht goblin boss and a small handfull of tokens. I have 100 tokens in 8 days. At this rate I won't even get to use a recipient after I buy it but maybe twice... lame.

basketholic209
12-14-2013, 03:12 AM
You can't get tarlok without plat, I've been through four or five portals a night for 8 days and have yet to see him. All in all this event sucks. Farm all night with friends for the same sht goblin boss and a small handfull of tokens. I have 100 tokens in 8 days. At this rate I won't even get to use a recipient after I buy it but maybe twice... lame.

8 days? Wow you're cheating! You started 4 days earlier than all of us. You must be dev, right?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Pentavia
12-14-2013, 03:22 AM
Where do portals spawn most in a level 10 toon?

Supermein
12-14-2013, 03:50 AM

Woah. Thats exaggerated. Youre making it more confusing. You can get tarlok in a normal portal(portal respawn after killing a boss.)

Wutzgood
12-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Lol fought tarlok 3/5 portals I found yesterday. Day before didnt see him at all Its just random luck.

Morholt
12-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Lol fought tarlok 3/5 portals I found yesterday. Day before didnt see him at all Its just random luck.I second this. Some days I won't see him. Some he and Thorbold seem common. I've gotten Tarlok in back to back portals, within the span of 3 boss kills.

Try actually playing the game some more, rather than complaining so much...

keikali
12-14-2013, 05:51 PM

Man lucky you. You're going to finish the Savior of Hope before anyone because apparently you started it 4 days before everyone else. Kudos!