PDA

View Full Version : Breezaga Egg Price Feedback

bhutkeyur
12-13-2013, 09:16 AM
Bree is legendary egg and in cs it sells for 1.5m+. DO u really think that egg that worth it? Drop rate of that egg so low - I dont think so most player can obtain that pet at end of festival. This pet price should be max 500k in cs IMO. Festival should end with good reward for everyone - right?

Suggestion:
STS make that pet drop from bosses instead of chests.
Bree drop from all chest instead of goldens only.

Any other suggestion or feedback?

Bree is not that great OP pet - that should really overpriced IMO.

Xenobiotic
12-13-2013, 09:28 AM
I think ppl get it for the MP regen in combat & looks.

Extreme
12-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Its exclusive, why would you expect price to drop 3x as much. If everyone has it means its no more exclusive and it will be boring.

Int
12-13-2013, 09:30 AM
What interests me is that why doesn't frost fiend drop an egg just like squash from jack o hellows back in Halloween event

Xenobiotic
12-13-2013, 09:36 AM
What interests me is that why doesn't frost fiend drop an egg just like squash from jack o hellows back in Halloween event

yea, and why doesnt the infected ppl like last year (tho last year it was christmas goblin) drop wintermancer armor?

Spyce
12-13-2013, 09:39 AM
In my opinion, only reason people get Bree is for the looks, not the stats.

Prahasit Prahi
12-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Need to make atleast to drop from tarlok

Upto now a total of 47 Imbued golden chests and 59 golden frozen chests till now I didn't get breezaga and damm today I stopped farming portals Got vexed up
I've some friends who looted in the first chest bt if i combine it almost 100 chests till no sign of breezaga(glacian bro)

Pissed off pff so sad and bad luck i agree :'(

phillyr
12-13-2013, 10:23 AM
From what I hear the mana regen is almost non-existent

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Orageunas
12-13-2013, 10:27 AM

cos they nerfed it...

Sorcerie
12-13-2013, 10:30 AM
I think it should have been a rare drop from the frozen fiend or Tarlok, this chest business is frustrating.

Prahasit Prahi
12-13-2013, 10:33 AM
I think it should have been a rare drop from the frozen fiend or Tarlok, this chest business is frustrating.

its too frustrating.....make them atleast arcane rarity drop from tarlok or the frost fiend

lambofgod
12-13-2013, 10:34 AM
Need to make atleast to drop from tarlok

Upto now a total of 47 Imbued golden chests and 59 golden frozen chests till now I didn't get breezaga and damm today I stopped farming portals Got vexed up
I've some friends who looted in the first chest bt if i combine it almost 100 chests till no sign of breezaga(glacian bro)

Pissed off pff so sad and bad luck i agree :'(

Same thing happened to me as well Dude. It's been 3 days with 550 plats spent for tarlok portal and no sign of glacians brother. Not even sign of his poooop. Guess I'm dayum unlucky.

Zeus
12-13-2013, 10:34 AM

At low levels, yes, but at high levels it isn't.

phillyr
12-13-2013, 10:37 AM
At low levels, yes, but at high levels it isn't.

Oh ok makes sense, more like Sam's health regen...not like that owl pets worthless heal ability

bhutkeyur
12-13-2013, 11:52 AM
IMO bree is not that good pet which turn tide of battles - even mali is better than bree. People are just buying bree bcoz it looks like glacian and for collection. Dev should rethink about droprate of this pet.

Zeus
12-13-2013, 11:56 AM
The price of an item is the what people are willing to pay. Right now, they are willing to pay 1m+.

It's not STG's problem if they're willing to pay that. That's the way economics works. If you don't agree with it, then don't buy one and farm hard to loot one. I don't agree with buying one for 1.5m, so I looted the one I sold for 1.5m.

Obviously they're going to be cheaper as days go by, but people are willing to pay a premium to have it first.

Prahasit Prahi
12-13-2013, 12:26 PM
Well in 2 or more days prices drop gradually Maybe on suday the prices drop more

As many people already bought them those who all can buy to most extent
And as weekends people start playing for more time...may be it would drop

Carlozgood
12-14-2013, 04:56 AM
Breezaga's Normal attack is like The Brothers Whim which make it rare ;)

SpiritedAway
12-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Arcane Legends runs on a free market economy; the prices of goods is determined by the producers and consumers. Thus, if there were no people willing to pay 1.5m for Breezaga, it would not cost 1.5m. I personally would not pay such a premium for Breezaga. I think the high price for the pet stems form its rarity, as well as it looking very similar to Glacian.

Impact
12-14-2013, 11:59 AM
I completely agree

Yunfehn
12-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Opened about 100 imbued. Farm like crazy. No sign of breez egg. I love this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

jeringbakar
12-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Open 3 imbued and got brezz lucky me hehe

Kakashis
12-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Had a few friends who reviewed the winter pets! Breezera was op and worth that much with the mp Regen before, but now it's purely for looks and people that have them say it's awesome to keep it inflated! I think the most overlooked pet is Frost eye and he's worth every penny for his arcane ability. You can do a controlled pull on any boss which will make him very useful down the road. I always look for pets with similar abilities as Arcane pets and this is one of them! Crawly is also pretty awesome as he webs mobs longer than a stun.

lambofgod
12-14-2013, 05:36 PM
Opened about 100 imbued. Farm like crazy. No sign of breez egg. I love this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Same here exo. Been farming like a freekn moron and as always still getting kiked right in the butt. Guess I'm damn unlucky.

Iamruthless
12-15-2013, 02:29 AM
well i got breezaga in 3 imbued chest tries :) guess im lucky or u need to keep trying ur luck lamb

Xpell
12-15-2013, 04:05 AM
yea, and why doesnt the infected ppl like last year (tho last year it was christmas goblin) drop wintermancer armor?

Those infected people are part of a quest, not supposed to be related with event goblins.

Xts
12-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Lol, it doesn't regenerates MP, it only gives +200 mana but the arcane ability is what I love the most, it MASSIVELY REPLENISHES hp for a short period,.. Imagine ie pvp if you use (for Warrior) VB + HORN + Breezaga's arc ability simultaneously??? Insane ;-)
That costs
it a mill...

Ian Avila Meris
12-15-2013, 10:55 AM
i got 1 bree haha

xXz21
12-15-2013, 01:26 PM
I hate people like u. all the time dropping the price and the items cost nothing.

just check the malison price, is not easy to get it. have the same drop after the shuyal the price down bcus the people think malison is for lv 5 and shuyal pet for lv 30.

Zeus
12-15-2013, 01:54 PM
Lol, it doesn't regenerates MP, it only gives +200 mana but the arcane ability is what I love the most, it MASSIVELY REPLENISHES hp for a short period,.. Imagine ie pvp if you use (for Warrior) VB + HORN + Breezaga's arc ability simultaneously??? Insane ;-)
That costs
it a mill...

It does regenerate MP. It's been confirmed by developers and even says so in the pet description -> stable.

Farhazard
12-16-2013, 06:59 AM
I hate people like u. all the time dropping the price and the items cost nothing.

just check the malison price, is not easy to get it. have the same drop after the shuyal the price down bcus the people think malison is for lv 5 and shuyal pet for lv 30.
Harder to get Breezaga then Malison(experience),malison prices drop just because half people own it,you can wait until half people own Breezaga and Breezaga will in cs for 100k-300k.But I doubt,it wont happen because its Limited Time :D

Hoardseeker
12-16-2013, 09:30 AM
How havent got breezaga and who got breezaga ? Reply with your level and tell u got it or not for me I'm level 35 opened like 20 no luck!

Int
12-16-2013, 11:52 AM
breezaga wont drop much, it will rise after winter event for sure since u could only obtain breezaga from gold,imbued chests and chests will be unobtainable after winter event. so the prices for breezaga is fair. looting a breezaga takes luck, same thing goes with locked crates.

Farhazard
12-16-2013, 03:55 PM
To loot Breezaga is very hard,you have to hunt Imbued/Golden Frozen Chest and if you get pure luck,you can get it

bhutkeyur
12-17-2013, 08:02 AM
Price is steady around 1.5m and bcoz of low drop rate it will be same untill end of the event. I never got this - why STS make so many pets good pets(not arcane or mythic) that only few of the people enjoy it. It just waste of their content making effort.

Skeokateva
12-17-2013, 09:38 AM
To loot Breezaga is very hard,you have to hunt Imbued/Golden Frozen Chest and if you get pure luck,you can get it

Mmmm.... Pure luck must taste guuud! I have this crap luck taste in my mouth and it makes me sad all day... Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk