View Full Version : Attention Devs!!!!!!!!!

Zeus
11-18-2010, 02:35 AM
I think I may have a solution to your problems but it may be tedious. So let me get to my point. People like fast paced games, especially when fighting which is what pocketlegends is mainly about wether is be PVE or PVP. So I say why not give them it, but your response is it will make it difficult to make new armors and weapons in the future due to how over powered everything is right now. This is my response, you can keep the same speed, lower the damage for example make the mega blaster 105 damage max as it was the most powerful weapon in the game for dex and make a scale based of there. I realize now that people will say it will take much longer to kill bosses in Ao3 compared to what it already takes. So here is my answer scale the bosses down in armor defense and whatnot throughout the entire game to match the weapons. This will also balance out pvp because people will not get one hit anymore. Then you will also have room for bigger and better weapons as new content comes out. Please take my suggestions and feel free to use them.

P.S: I really do not think its right that you made the destiny and fate pinks almost as good as the premium pinks for A03 considering many players worked hard to farm these pinks or save up to buy them, that are now worth drastically less then what they used to be. So you should try and fix that but I have no suggestion as to how there. :(

I also wanted to point out I think you made some glitches in the weapons speeds, as you said all weapons speed increased by a factor of 2 and an example of this would be the mega blaster original speed was 1.0 and now is 2.0 making the math correct, however! the sunblessed bow speed was originally 1.2 I believe, and now it is 1.7, which is definitley not a factor by 2, so you may want to take a look at some of the weapons speeds again, as it does not seem right that some weapons would get a speed less then the factor of 2. Another one is the gurgox hammer. Originally 1.6 speed and now it is 3.6 speed, which is not a multiplier by a factor of 2 and is significantly higher.
Once again Thanks :)
Well thats all I had to say so anyone who wants to offer some insight or constructive criticism Post Away. No trolling please, I would like to keep this thread as mature as possible.

jonboy
11-18-2010, 04:23 AM
Well put range, solutions not problems.

KingFu
11-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Well put, agreed:)

Zeus
11-18-2010, 10:06 PM
bump... am I even allowed to bump this? I would really appreciate if a dev read this and offered some insight

Thelonearcher
11-18-2010, 11:22 PM
For the last time nerf damadge increase dodge decrease hit % for every class will make longer fights and the good players will come out on top were they deserve to be but as of now pvp is a button pushing game every hit, hits no skill required !!!!

Zeus
11-19-2010, 12:41 AM
Lol lone you basically said what I said except summed it up in one sentence :)

TheLaw
11-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Nicely done. :)

Rusalio
11-19-2010, 01:37 AM
Absolutely Well Done!!!!!!

TheLaw
11-19-2010, 01:50 AM
Question. Doesnt Lesser Damage mean longer time to kill bosses? And Devs, dont nerf Ao2 weapons and Lower, just nerf Ao3 ones.

Zeus
11-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Bump, and law to answer your question, thats why I said scale down the bosses accordingly