PDA

View Full Version : What stuff would you like to see in Deal of the Day over the Holidays?

Pages : [1] 2

Samhayne
12-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm in the process of updating what will be on the Deal of the Deal over the rest of December and wanted to get your feedback. I thought it would be fun to include some exclusive items, like the vanity helm Xperia Play buttons and Chrome Button, along with a couple of vanity helm Antenna.

What do you think? Anything else "cool" that you would like to see in the Deal of the Day for the Holidays?

We will be posting some teaser stuff of what is coming in the Holiday patch that should roll out on Dec. 17th soon.

-Samhayne

PatsoeGamer
12-13-2013, 12:59 PM
The rain cloud vanity

natpally
12-13-2013, 01:05 PM
Could we have those blue and red see through sheilds round about xmas time pls?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Fusionstrike
12-13-2013, 01:08 PM
A red and green holoshield would be off the hook.

Samhayne
12-13-2013, 01:09 PM
The rain cloud vanity

I don't remember that one, or are you just being snarky? :)

PatsoeGamer
12-13-2013, 01:10 PM

Think it was a vanity pet from last Xmas it was a black cloud

TEOKILLO
12-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Make the old santa clothes vanities pla

Oldcoot
12-13-2013, 01:15 PM
I am changing my opinion on vanities. Put any and all of them on the d.o.d. Accept founders of course

octavos
12-13-2013, 01:16 PM
best idea...Android costume....Boom..insta happy

Samhayne
12-13-2013, 01:18 PM

One meeeliion Plat! :)

octavos
12-13-2013, 01:20 PM

1000 would be nice but a red android qith a xmas hat and one without

Oldcoot
12-13-2013, 01:20 PM

Ha ha, I'm sure someone would buy it

grenadiers
12-13-2013, 01:21 PM

Think it was a vanity pet from last Xmas it was a black cloudI always thought it was a coal lol

Argyros
12-13-2013, 01:22 PM
Yes! Holo shields would be fantastic!

Also, the 2nd hobbit is arriving in theaters to day or tomorrow... Maybe put the deep mountain vanity bundle in deal of day?

fetishs
12-13-2013, 01:22 PM
i agree with this

grenadiers
12-13-2013, 01:26 PM
Oh and I think I speak for all when I say no antennas!

Hook
12-13-2013, 01:27 PM
Id like to see:

1. Deep Mountain Vanity Bundle. (Perfect for this freezing weather)
2. Chrome Logo (As you mentioned, Sam).
3. The red or blue Holoshield

:)

LEVEL ONE
12-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Re-color the deep mountain from blue to red, and put it on DotD please.

Samhayne
12-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Re-color the deep mountain from blue to red, and put it on DotD please.

That is already happening, but it will be in the store as a bundle, not on Deal of the Day. Can't wait to see the new Hobbit movie :)

TEOKILLO
No red or blue holoshields pls:) maybe a green one doe

Argyros
Here= http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?126007-Bring-back-Deep-Mountain-Vanity-Bundle

Bonthan
12-13-2013, 01:51 PM
Holo shield would be awesome. I've always wanted the snow globe head too. How about a big luck, but make it something that looks cool, like Santa or snowglobe.

Please please no antenna

LEVEL ONE
12-13-2013, 01:52 PM
That is already happening, but it will be in the store as a bundle, not on Deal of the Day. Can't wait to see the new Hobbit movie :)

Great. Now I have to buy plat again, sigh...

Trenton
12-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Christmas OCD helm ;)

Itoopeo
12-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Santa costumes!

One small guestion to sam hayne:

Is it possible to make a shield that has your character name on it? It would like recreate itself every time someone buys it. Automatically add that buyers name on it?

Chopper
12-13-2013, 02:09 PM
Holoshields

Kiwihawk
12-13-2013, 02:16 PM
How Much Would The Chrome Logo Cost?

quantionus
12-13-2013, 02:21 PM
I really wanna buy santa helms, holo shields, pirate helm and a vanity armor would be nice but pls dont make them expensive hahaha anyways i ll buy em if they are expensive doe :D

Hook
12-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Please don't leave out the christmas platinum packs.
Everyone was bummed out when the Halloween plat packs were left out. DOTDs are nice, but the plat packs its where is at.

Samhayne
12-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Ok guys, here is what I have so far:

The update goes out on the 17th so:

18th Sony Xperia Play button Circle vanity helm - 25 Plat
19th Sony Xperia Play button square vanity helm - 25 Plat
20th Sony Xperia Play button Triangle vanity helm - 25 Plat
21st Sony Xperia Play button X vanity helm - 25 Plat
22nd Chrome logo vanity helm - 25 Plat
23rd Orange Skull and Crossedbones vanity shield - 40 Plat
24th Sony Xperia Play button Circle vanity helm - 25 Plat
25th 4X Combo Elixir - 30 Plat (usually 40)
26th Chrome logo vanity helm - 25 Plat
27th OCD Helm 400 Plat (usually 500)
28th Vanity Dragon Pet Pack 400 Plat (usually 500)
29th Vanity Helm Pirate - 40 Plat
30th Sony Xperia Play button Triangle vanity helm - 25 Plat
31st Sony Xperia Play button Square vanity helm - 25 Plat

Keep in mind that the Winterfest stuff (snowglobe helms and elf vanity armor and winter shields and stuff) will all be in the Store. This is just deal of the day stuff. Let me know what you think!

Samhayne
12-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Everyone was bummed out when the Halloween plat packs were left out. DOTDs are nice, but the plat packs its where is at.

All that holiday stuff will be in the Store. I'm just talking about Deal of the Day, which is a one day sale.

Argyros
12-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Looks great! Awesome prices too. Players will love it IMHO.

Maybe swap out some of the xperia buttons with a Polly bird shield?

Also- a needed vanity IMO would be the black eye-patch vanity which was for the avengers event I believe?

VVake
12-13-2013, 02:47 PM
Santa hats w/ beards, snowman helmets, the blue cave robe (dont know name), White holoshield, amd maybe create a few new vanitys?:)

VVake
12-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Would love the deep mount cave items ♥♥

LEVEL ONE
12-13-2013, 02:53 PM

Sweet.

Impact
12-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Thnx sts finally something for pl :)

Impact
12-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Btw are there any new holiday quests?

Hook
12-13-2013, 03:15 PM

All that holiday stuff will be in the Store. I'm just talking about Deal of the Day, which is a one day sale.

Thanks. :)

And it all looks good to me. Great job.

Samhayne
12-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Btw are there any new holiday quests?

Yes, Winterfest will return in a patch on Dec. 17th!

Hook
12-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Santa hats w/ beards, snowman helmets, the blue cave robe (dont know name), White holoshield, amd maybe create a few new vanitys?:)

Sam is implying for DOTDs only.

As he mentioned , the things you are listing like the santa hats, mountain armor and other vanities, will be in the store. :)

DOTDs are basically throwbacks, or items that already exist.

Cavoc
12-13-2013, 03:21 PM

Keep in mind that the Winterfest stuff (snowglobe helms and elf vanity armor and winter shields and stuff) will all be in the Store. This is just deal of the day stuff. Let me know what you think!

:,) thank you

VVake
12-13-2013, 03:23 PM

Sam is implying for DOTDs only.

As he mentioned , the things you are listing like the santa hats, mountain armor and other vanities, will be in the store. :)

DOTDs are basically throwbacks, or items that already exist.
Holoshield and deep mount are throwbacks... duh

Luca Alessandro Bamba
12-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Id like to see biggerluck again in store or dotd. Only vanity that probably everyone would want to buy.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

Stevenmc
12-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Oh I'm so excited to get vanity items for my bear and bird! I agree with the bigger luck, I've been waiting for that one to roll around!

Heroelite
12-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Are they really re-releasing the spooky shield again....and even cheaper than before? What a sad day.
And they might as well re-release the peppermint pounders and rose wands as well... I would give up millions and all my plat to have some of these items, but I'd rather not have them released again because that would be unfair to the players that own these items. These items hold sentimental value to those players...
If STS is going to try to go the easy route and spend no effort by just bring back old items just to please the majority of new players and forget about the loyal customers, then I have lost all hope now in this game.
It honestly isn't hard to recolor or redesign an older item but just reusing the exact same items again is pretty sad.

xcainnblecterx
12-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Think it was a vanity pet from last Xmas it was a black cloud

Think he means the pet rock sam...or was it coal? I have a horrible memory but im sure he's referring to that

wvhills
12-13-2013, 03:44 PM
rose wand, oyster shield

Reunegade
12-13-2013, 03:53 PM
:')

Thank you, guys. You really did listen to us. I think I can speak for everyone; 2014 will be a great year.

skrapicoco
12-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Wow thanks Sam this would be something ill look forward to go online after the update ;)

Aoeqt
12-13-2013, 04:04 PM
If you were to put some antennae on the DotD, I would like to see fiery antennae back! As far as anything else goes, going back to some of the old bunny ears such as the solid white icy bunny ears or the solid black ones would be cool. The pumpkin helm and shield I think would be a big hit for you guys as well, plus if you do the pirate hat for 40 plat, I think you should make it to where you can buy the swashbuckler for 20 which has red in it and the regular pirate hat which is black, and if you want both you can get them for 40 plat ;)

iiirootzz
12-13-2013, 04:07 PM
Please don't release the spooky shield............................................ ...................................

Impact
12-13-2013, 04:08 PM
Finally willing to play pl again!

VVake
12-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Are they really re-releasing the spooky shield again....and even cheaper than before? What a sad day.
And they might as well re-release the peppermint pounders and rose wands as well... I would give up millions and all my plat to have some of these items, but I'd rather not have them released again because that would be unfair to the players that own these items. These items hold sentimental value to those players...
If STS is going to try to go the easy route and spend no effort by just bring back old items just to please the majority of new players and forget about the loyal customers, then I have lost all hope now in this game.
It honestly isn't hard to recolor or redesign an older item but just reusing the exact same items again is pretty sad.
Um I completley agree, especially with the spooky shield one of my favorite vanities. Whats the point of buying them if next year there gonna be cheaper?

Gracious
12-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Don't be blinded by the fog of old vanities being brought back, it can be seen as a last ditch effort to rake in the money before the player base dies out or an excuse for not attempting to bring their customers any new content.

City
12-13-2013, 04:28 PM
i hope you know that there is a christmas event lol? dont be such a debby downer :)

VVake
12-13-2013, 05:04 PM
i hope you know that there is a christmas event lol? dont be such a debby downer :)
Its not new lol..

Everyone'sFavMage
12-13-2013, 05:07 PM
The rain cloud vanity
Don't bring elite items like this back. Ones players spent lots of plat trying to get.

Holo shields would be really cool.

Make the old santa clothes vanities pla
No. Anything elite or one time should not come back.

Yes! Holo shields would be fantastic!

Also, the 2nd hobbit is arriving in theaters to day or tomorrow... Maybe put the deep mountain vanity bundle in deal of day?
Agree on holo shields.

Id like to see:

1. Deep Mountain Vanity Bundle. (Perfect for this freezing weather)
2. Chrome Logo (As you mentioned, Sam).
3. The red or blue Holoshield

:)maybe make new colors of holo shields. This would be really neat.

Holo shield would be awesome. I've always wanted the snow globe head too. How about a big luck, but make it something that looks cool, like Santa or snowglobe.

Please please no antenna YES BRING THE HOLO SHEILDS. ALL COLORS.

Santa costumes!

One small guestion to sam hayne:

Is it possible to make a shield that has your character name on it? It would like recreate itself every time someone buys it. Automatically add that buyers name on it?
THIS. would be so legit.

Holoshields^^^

Wow thanks Sam this would be something ill look forward to go online after the update ;)

At least they asked for input this time FROM the players. Is there a hope for stg?

Ladyviviane
12-13-2013, 05:09 PM
I'd b very happy with Father Frost custom 51143:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Roberto077
12-13-2013, 05:11 PM

At this point, I really don't care.

razerfingers
12-13-2013, 05:31 PM
Should do a vanity contest just sayin :P

Fighter
12-13-2013, 07:37 PM
I say Spooky Shield, Shield of Gratitude and 2011 Witch Hat. I think Spooky shield doesn't look like White Skull n' Crossbone Shield. They don't mean same thing so I think it might be on DOTD.

ThePvpTwink
12-13-2013, 07:58 PM
Not jumping at the idea of bringing back exclusive vanities from an event since ppl who already have it would feel it lost distinction and specialty.

I'm thinking of the pets, item bundles, and new variations of vanities

TEOKILLO
12-13-2013, 08:03 PM
Why xperia buttons lol, they look boring doe

Extreme
12-13-2013, 08:07 PM

You just made my day. Btw, I'll be sure to come back if you made a vanity hair like wut the person in Everyone's Favmage shows.

Also:

bglir
12-13-2013, 10:34 PM
i would like the spooky shield to be in different color and would be nice to have holo shield made available again and this time i can afford to buy it, make available different colors i buy them all, sam please make the android costume available would be nice to have that or make also an apple costume :) haha theres alot in my wish list that i want, make them all available by parts every each month would be better.

Rot
12-13-2013, 10:47 PM
I say Spooky Shield, Shield of Gratitude and 2011 Witch Hat. I think Spooky shield doesn't look like White Skull n' Crossbone Shield. They don't mean same thing so I think it might be on DOTD.

No.. No, not grat shield...

First of all, why is this Christmas event so focused on vanities? What about the Christmas dungeon? Is it going to be the same every single year, pay a little plat then run all the way to the end to kill Killjoy, then pay plat again and repeat? Why the heck is PL's Christmas soooo plat-based? Bringing back old vanities for new players? NEW PLAYERS? Does PL even get any.. Anyways, that sounds really ironic to me. Can anyone tell me the point of wearing vanities? To make yourself look cooler, right? (Apart from the Founder's) So is this Christmas event a costume party or what? This isn't Halloween. I hope you get the point. I'm sure everyone loves to look cool, but I think the most important element in a game is the gameplay. This isn't Fashion Story or some random dress-up games with barbies everywhere on Facebook. Why is it that, instead of posting a thread asking how the new dungeon should be and taking suggestions, you guys are posting a thread asking what vanities you should reuse? I just don't get it, pardon my stupidity.

But that's not really on topic, I am aware. Talking about vanities, bringing back the old vanities for the new players, sounds really weird to me.
From a new player's aspect: "Wow, I can just spend cash and look as cool as people who played the game 2 years before me! Lol, best game ever! Lemme buy more plat." It might be good for your business, but it really disappoints me. If you think that I'm saying this because I have all the vanities in the list, nope, I don't, to be frank. If a new player can join, spend some cash and look as old as the 2010 players, that'd really piss a lot of the old players off. I don't wanna touch this topic, but I hope that you could compare the present PL community with the past. I could just state out all the reasons here: Lack of updates, reuse of vanities, no interactions between devs and players.. Of course, plenty of old players quit because they had to focus on real life. But then again, many of us (used to be with us) left because they saw where this is going. Why do I get this feeling that I'm actually blabbering here..

Anyways, it's your choice stg, whether to save PL or just let it die off. I thought the game meant a lot to you guys, since it was your company's first popular game. I really hope that you guys can take the effort to save it, not by adding pointless vanities to the game, but actually try to make it better. Despite what I've said, deep down I love you guys, happy holidays. :)

Samhayne
12-13-2013, 11:01 PM
Hey Rot,

Deep down I love you too.

Honestly, I would love to see less of the jaded bitterness. Yes, I know we are as much to blame for it as you, but come on. The way you paint it, it seems like you would prefer that I didn't do this. You know what, the others who are excited about this are the ones I am doing it for. Yes, Pocket Legends gets thousands of new players a day, but Arcane gets 10x that or more. Sorry mate it just is. AL is a much bigger hit and game because of everything we learned with Pocket (and Star and Dark). Again, we are a small shop and we have to keep feeding the hot hand to stay alive. So, just saying, cut me some slack, ok? Yes, the event is largely the same as last year with some new items and vanities in the mix. We are working to find more bandwidth (work smarter and all that) to give new love to all games, but I am not making any promises. We will just have to see what we can do in 2014.

Anyway, I will stop while I am behind and just go back to the opening sentiment of lots of love to ya for caring so much about Pocket Legends. I do too, it is why I feel passionate enough to post back to you at 10 PM our time before bed.

Cheers!
-Samhayne

TEOKILLO
12-13-2013, 11:14 PM
@efm i completely dont know how you want holoshields, yet say you dont want any elite items coming back considering the blue was a one-time thing and the red was on dotd only TWICE, i mean, its kinda hypocritical

Btw when i said i wanted the old santa clothes to be vanities, i meant the trashy ones we got in 2010 christmas from quests, they just lie there collecting dust

And those level 50 ones that were re-released in 2011, 2012, should not be able to convert to vanities

There should be a crafter implemented in the winter holiday town to make this change

XghostzX
12-13-2013, 11:17 PM
Hey Rot,

Deep down I love you too.

Honestly, I would love to see less of the jaded bitterness. Yes, I know we are as much to blame for it as you, but come on. The way you paint it, it seems like you would prefer that I didn't do this. You know what, the others who are excited about this are the ones I am doing it for. Yes, Pocket Legends gets thousands of new players a day, but Arcane gets 10x that or more. Sorry mate it just is. AL is a much bigger hit and game because of everything we learned with Pocket (and Star and Dark). Again, we are a small shop and we have to keep feeding the hot hand to stay alive. So, just saying, cut me some slack, ok? Yes, the event is largely the same as last year with some new items and vanities in the mix. We are working to find more bandwidth (work smarter and all that) to give new love to all games, but I am not making any promises. We will just have to see what we can do in 2014.

Anyway, I will stop while I am behind and just go back to the opening sentiment of lots of love to ya for caring so much about Pocket Legends. I do too, it is why I feel passionate enough to post back to you at 10 PM our time before bed.

Cheers!
-Samhayne

This is the type of response the community needed a long time ago, Sam. We like it when things aren't sugar-coated :) But thank you for wanting to make PL like it used to be... I know the MMO business is tough, so we appreciate it.

Rot
12-13-2013, 11:41 PM
Sam,

I'm sorry if I sounded too negative to you. I was just trying to remind you guys that the game isn't all about vanities. To be honest, I have mixed feelings about the list of vanities coming back, because I do not have most of the vanities in the list. Part of me wanted all the old vanities to come back while the other part told me that it was a selfish thing to ask for. I understand your efforts in trying to make the game better by adding more vanities, but that, in my real humble opinion, is not going to work as well as a new map or something, but then again, it's better than nothing at all. I wasn't trying to sound like "We want an expansion, NOW!", I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. Also, forgive my ignorance about the number of new players joining stg's games. And Sam! Stg is no longer small, it has millions of fans worldwide! :) That's something to be proud of. Take your time sam, we don't mind waiting for a few months. A simple map would make us happy. (At least me) I really appreciate you taking the time to post a reply, and I'm sorry if we stressed you out. Merry christmas! :)

PS- Sam, I love you more. And you saying that you love me is really something I can brag about. ;)

aav5224
12-13-2013, 11:44 PM
a minion pet like fromm discipable me...

Ks_Leon
12-13-2013, 11:45 PM
Hello Sam.There are sneak peak for cap?It will be next year?come on.Give us some clue.Its doesn't matter how small it is.;):highly_amused:

Spyce
12-14-2013, 12:25 AM
Is this worth coming back too?!

Promagin
12-14-2013, 01:13 AM
Wow.. I'm so surprised! Lmao! I'm about to jump for joy! We actually can get something for christmas ;) *cries*
Well.. Guess I am going to go farm free plat offers now :D

TheGodQueen
12-14-2013, 03:24 AM
Maybe a new vanity, like a jack frost costume that lasts forever.

dudetus
12-14-2013, 03:38 AM
Sam, I think I speak for the behalf of many "oldies" that it's okay whatever u decide to put as DotD if the item is re-colored. It doesn't have tl be completely re-colored, but it shouldn't be exactly same.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-14-2013, 05:22 AM
@efm i completely dont know how you want holoshields, yet say you dont want any elite items coming back considering the blue was a one-time thing and the red was on dotd only TWICE, i mean, its kinda hypocritical

Btw when i said i wanted the old santa clothes to be vanities, i meant the trashy ones we got in 2010 christmas from quests, they just lie there collecting dust

And those level 50 ones that were re-released in 2011, 2012, should not be able to convert to vanities

There should be a crafter implemented in the winter holiday town to make this changei just love the holosheilds. I don't want the same ones to come back. I want different colors. Coolest vanity shield other then nuri hallows one IMHO.

Sam, I think I speak for the behalf of many "oldies" that it's okay whatever u decide to put as DotD if the item is re-colored. It doesn't have tl be completely re-colored, but it shouldn't be exactly same.exactly. Just as long as there is some way to tell the difference. For example. The 2010 winter fest caps. They have a gold sparkle instead of the 2012 snow flakes. It's allows the oldies to feel old. And the newbies to feel cool!

angeldawn
12-14-2013, 06:31 AM
I'm excited to see the dragon pets back. I missed them last years and been pissed ever since.

Could you make the experia buttons a pack so they are not taking up so many days. Then we could add other items like new colored hallo shields, tweaked rose wand, and the snowman hat (not the head, just hat)

I agree with so many other players that bringing back old items with a new twist. I think bringing back the exact same items as previous years hurts moral. If you happened to just tweak the sparkles, effects or colors it will make more ppl happy and bring in more revenue. I would buy the same item that I currently have of it is slightly different than what I have. I won't however, buy the same exact thing again.

As for the campaign or vanities, I would to have an elf outfit, red nosed reindeer pet and snow shower pet (having snow flakes fall around you from a larger snow flake)

While talking about vanities!!! I would love STS to implement a vanity crafter!!! I don't know how possible it is but I would like to be able to take gear to a vendor (regardless of class requirement), pay plat and have it converted into vanity!! I think this would bring in more revenue and encourage more farming. (This would make my holiday!!!)

Ssneakykills
12-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Can't wait for this update looks like I need more plat and if possible could someone put up a few pictures of the old Christmas vanitys so I have a idea of what to look forward for please, thanks :)

LadyAnee
12-14-2013, 08:38 AM
I always thought it was a coal lol

Hahaha it is

Peanutbritle
12-14-2013, 08:39 AM
Maybe a new santa sheild? may be an idea. I know a lot of time goes into thinking of the design but just a thought :) thx for asking!!

LadyAnee
12-14-2013, 08:40 AM

Movie was great

Roberto077
12-14-2013, 09:44 AM
Movie was great

As one could assume xD

Impact
12-14-2013, 10:22 AM
Lol I have one question, why do the sony and chrome logos cost so much?(I quit for 9 months and missed it) but wasn't it free? just wave to the android and stuff?

Samhayne
12-14-2013, 10:25 AM
Lol I have one question, why do the sony and chrome logos cost so much?(I quit for 9 months and missed it) but wasn't it free? just wave to the android and stuff?

Well, you had to be pretty lucky to get those hats before. Be online at the right time and the right place. If you just want to buy it, well you're paying for the convenience of just being able to buy it. We've never offered them for sale before. If you want to wait and see if we do an event with those emblems again in the future, that's your choice. Hopefully, some people will enjoy the option to get them.

imxoriginal
12-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Well, you had to be pretty lucky to get those hats before. Be online at the right time and the right place. If you just want to buy it, well you're paying for the convenience of just being able to buy it. We've never offered them for sale before. If you want to wait and see if we do an event with those emblems again in the future, that's your choice. Hopefully, some people will enjoy the option to get them.

Thank you for taking the time to do this for the pl community because everyone knows we need it. Especially for the fact that you're thinking of ways to get the community excited! Can't wait to see what you guys do!

Impact
12-14-2013, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the answer sam!

Stevenmc
12-14-2013, 02:45 PM
Hey Sam, is that list the official list of what will be sold? Or has it changed? I need to know when to go out and buy some iTunes cards! Im just not sure how much to buy, thinking 50$ would be enough if that is the official list!

Stevenmc
12-14-2013, 03:03 PM
Sam,

I'm sorry if I sounded too negative to you. I was just trying to remind you guys that the game isn't all about vanities. To be honest, I have mixed feelings about the list of vanities coming back, because I do not have most of the vanities in the list. Part of me wanted all the old vanities to come back while the other part told me that it was a selfish thing to ask for. I understand your efforts in trying to make the game better by adding more vanities, but that, in my real humble opinion, is not going to work as well as a new map or something, but then again, it's better than nothing at all. I wasn't trying to sound like "We want an expansion, NOW!", I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. Also, forgive my ignorance about the number of new players joining stg's games. And Sam! Stg is no longer small, it has millions of fans worldwide! :) That's something to be proud of. Take your time sam, we don't mind waiting for a few months. A simple map would make us happy. (At least me) I really appreciate you taking the time to post a reply, and I'm sorry if we stressed you out. Merry christmas! :)

PS- Sam, I love you more. And you saying that you love me is really something I can brag about. ;)

I'd be happy with one of the preview maps! I missed the black dragon farming, but a chance to farm for something else would be pretty cool.

Ssneakykills
12-14-2013, 04:56 PM
What is the deep mountain vanity bundle?

synfullmagic_23110
12-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Now this is what I like to see :) sam interacting with pl :D

Cavoc
12-14-2013, 05:49 PM
Which ocd helm will be on the dotd for the 27th?

Schnitzel
12-14-2013, 05:53 PM

Cool stuff
but i cant afford them :,(

natpally
12-14-2013, 06:22 PM
thanks samhayne that will do me for the daily deals
x :)

synfullmagic_23110
12-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Cool stuff
but i cant afford them :,(
Well be about 640plat lel

TEOKILLO
12-14-2013, 06:35 PM
To be honest, why the heck would you even want buttons for plat? I mean even as free they're just taking up inventory space, they just float awkwardly on top of your head...and prohibit you from wearin a nice vanity helm

The buttons should be converted to be a vanity pet

Release REAL vanities please!! Like new looks for vanity shields, armors, or helms (actual helms)

iiirootzz
12-14-2013, 07:49 PM
helms (actual helms)

This.

Trenton
12-14-2013, 07:55 PM
The buttons should be converted to be a vanity pet Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

synfullmagic_23110
12-14-2013, 07:59 PM
To be honest, why the heck would you even want buttons for plat? I mean even as free they're just taking up inventory space, they just float awkwardly on top of your head...and prohibit you from wearin a nice vanity helm

The buttons should be converted to be a vanity pet

Release REAL vanities please!! Like new looks for vanity shields, armors, or helms (actual helms)

You tell them gurl

Aveea
12-14-2013, 09:19 PM
New holo shield would be fun. *please don't make the old ones available again though. :excitement:

winterblood
12-14-2013, 09:27 PM
Could we have those blue and red see through sheilds round about xmas time pls?

No, u can't get the blues (hard light shield) anymore its for register names on star legends, but i think its a good idea to bring the red shield back

FFA
12-15-2013, 02:33 AM
Pumpkin head from 2010, hollo shields and smoke and patriot the dragons.

Extreme
12-15-2013, 03:46 AM
Pumpkin head from 2010, hollo shields and smoke and patriot the dragons.

Pumpkin helm? Wow this is Winter event dude.. And I agree on other else.

Hadesofshadow
12-15-2013, 06:39 AM
angel gear i missed by 1 cent

Rescind
12-15-2013, 06:45 AM
Holo shields, mountain bundle, Star Trek body vanity,

Impact
12-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Guys i think they already decided whats gonna be on dotds lol

Rot
12-15-2013, 09:59 AM

lol why dont we bring back founder's too

Ijooo
12-15-2013, 10:16 AM
I hope you can return vanities that can be usefull for us newbies. Like the one needed for elite rings. Yehey christmas for newbies.

Reunegade
12-15-2013, 10:18 AM
Question: Can you make the Hobbit Vanity Bundle pieces to be able to be purchased separately? Like 75 platinum for a piece, 150 platinum for the bundle.

LEVEL ONE
12-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Question: Can you make the Hobbit Vanity Bundle pieces to be able to be purchased separately? Like 75 platinum for a piece, 150 platinum for the bundle.

The bundle was priced at 100 platinum last year, not 150.

Edit, checked purchase history, its 150 indeed. Sorry.

Trenton
12-15-2013, 10:41 AM
angel gear i missed by 1 cent Can they also bring back CoP and MFA? Some ppl missed those and they rly do want it, I mean why not. They only worked for it.

natpally
12-15-2013, 12:11 PM
instead of buttons can we have diffrent stuff please? and what packs is there going to be on tuesday when it releses there better be a snow man head but hey ho if there is not there is always pirate hat :) but pls be snowmanhead pls only two things i folt and could we add instead for combo deep mountain vanity pack pls even if its diffrent colour like red or pink or purple eny coulor will do thanks samhaye once again x

quantionus
12-15-2013, 12:14 PM
nice but a bit expensive they could be 5 plat lower doe nice i ll buy pirate helm and one more thing costs 40 plat ( forgot the name ) and how much will santa helms cost i forgot the prices last year. Were they 25 plats?

natpally
12-15-2013, 12:18 PM
defo deep mountain vainty please hun!

Reunegade
12-15-2013, 12:49 PM
The bundle was priced at 100 platinum last year, not 150.
I am positive it is 150. I did some research on it and some people who bought it told me that it was 150 in the purchase history.

Skillless
12-15-2013, 12:55 PM
If the original (white) holo shield should be re released, the "real" ones should become stashable. No sense that it binds to a character if everyone can buy it.

I'd rather like a light blue/teal one to match the alien mirage robe.

Heroelite
12-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Pumpkin helm? Wow this is Winter event dude.. And I agree on other else.
Pirate and spooky are also Halloween.

and yes deep mountain bundle was 150 plat

LEVEL ONE
12-15-2013, 12:57 PM
I am positive it is 150. I did some research on it and some people who bought it told me that it was 150 in the purchase history.

You are right, my bad.

http://i.imgur.com/r0Cu9A0.png

Reunegade
12-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Wish I had bought that pack. The armor looks soooooo cool D:

Crashy
12-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Its gonna come out again, but probably in red or a different colour then the original.

VVake
12-15-2013, 01:22 PM
Could you make it so you can buy individual parts of the bundle? Like buying just the robe for 80 plat or such.

Reunegade
12-15-2013, 01:28 PM

^^^

Could you make it so you can buy individual parts of the bundle? Like buying just the robe for 80 plat or such.

LEVEL ONE
12-15-2013, 01:50 PM
They all just want the Deep Mountain Armor.

Edit: buggy forum these days, no?

Nihiliste
12-15-2013, 01:55 PM
They all just want the D

eep Mountain Armor.

Haha, I caught that.

Crashy
12-15-2013, 02:05 PM
angel gear i missed by 1 cent Can they also bring back CoP and MFA? Some ppl missed those and they rly do want it, I mean why not. They only worked for it.

Yes.
Or give out a different set for players who spent $100+

Crashy
12-15-2013, 02:07 PM

^^^

Could you make it so you can buy individual parts of the bundle? Like buying just the robe for 80 plat or such..

They did this with the original so I'm sure they'd so it with this as well.
Unless they made this a rlly Christmas theme set. And had a Christmas hat ad beard as the hat or something. And a snowman/candycane as the shield.
Then maybe it wud be a bundle together for 150 plat.
Just a thought..

VVake
12-15-2013, 02:08 PM

Yes.
Or give out a different set for players who spent $100+
Thats a good idea.. if you spent a certain amount of money you should be rewarded

LEVEL ONE
12-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Thats a good idea.. if you spent a certain amount of money you should be rewarded

Weird. I always thought you purchased platinum because you enjoyed the gameplay and wanted to enhance it, and not for the rewards that might come afterward.

VVake
12-15-2013, 02:25 PM

Weird. I always thought you purchased platinum because you enjoyed the gameplay and wanted to enhance it, and not for the rewards that might come afterward.
It would be an additional reason to buy platinum... Dont bead because you only spent $10 on the game:p

LEVEL ONE
12-15-2013, 02:31 PM
Dont bead because you only spent $10 on the game:p

Woah, nobody in any game insulted me with such a comment before...

Next time you'll go on the street and make fun of homeless people for having no money? Ok...

I spent way over 100$, but I don't see how that's relevant to anything, and I certainly wouldn't brag about it.

Kixxler
12-15-2013, 02:34 PM
I wouldn't mind bringing back old vanities, but could you change the color or something so it isnt exactly the same? I don't want my vanities to lose their authenticity

Crashy
12-15-2013, 02:37 PM
I wouldn't mind bringing back old vanities, but could you change the color or something so it isnt exactly the same? I don't want my vanities to lose their authenticity

Totally agree.
Like make it have a different colour for the mountain deep bundle etc.
Or like mentioned a few times.. Just make a tweak to make it noticible between the old and new vanity.

Crashy
12-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Dont bead because you only spent $10 on the game:p

Woah, nobody in any game insulted me with such a comment before...

Next time you'll go on the street and make fun of homeless people for having no money? Ok...

I spent way over 100$, but I don't see how that's relevant to anything, and I certainly wouldn't brag about it.

Well it's just a thought.
Maybe having true pocket legends players who've spent a certain amount of cash on the game be rewarded with a little something.
Similar to the angel set of those who've spent 50+ in the past.

Trenton
12-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Maybe having true pocket legends players who've spent a certain amount of cash on the game be rewarded with a little something.
Similar to the angel set of those who've spent 50+ in the past. Or capped at L66.

airslash
12-15-2013, 04:03 PM
I agree w/ the Holo Shields 100%... But can you make it a different color plox?
Also... since the pirate hat / spooky shield were HALLOWEEN Vanities... could you also bring back
the Zombie helm? (not the one released in honor of the "zombie" season)..
^.^
Thank you Sts..
And if you are going to add more vanities please give us an official list so we can prepare :D
Thanks!!

Caiahar
12-15-2013, 04:06 PM
I wish StG would make more enemy heads :P
A vyxnaar head or skeleton head.
Or a troll head ;)

Crashy
12-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Similar to the angel set of those who've spent 50+ in the past. Or capped at L66..

Thx;)
So this can possibly be for peeps who capped at 76

Hadesofshadow
12-15-2013, 05:30 PM
lol why dont we bring back founder's too

missed by 5 days

pls

Schnitzel
12-15-2013, 05:52 PM
This thread is starting to look like a Christmas wish list to santa :D

Rot
12-15-2013, 06:41 PM
missed by 5 days

pls

missed founders by 5 months
pls

ctf
12-15-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm excited to see the dragon pets back. I missed them last years and been pissed ever since.

Could you make the experia buttons a pack so they are not taking up so many days. Then we could add other items like new colored hallo shields, tweaked rose wand, and the snowman hat (not the head, just hat)

I agree with so many other players that bringing back old items with a new twist. I think bringing back the exact same items as previous years hurts moral. If you happened to just tweak the sparkles, effects or colors it will make more ppl happy and bring in more revenue. I would buy the same item that I currently have of it is slightly different than what I have. I won't however, buy the same exact thing again.

As for the campaign or vanities, I would to have an elf outfit, red nosed reindeer pet and snow shower pet (having snow flakes fall around you from a larger snow flake)

While talking about vanities!!! I would love STS to implement a vanity crafter!!! I don't know how possible it is but I would like to be able to take gear to a vendor (regardless of class requirement), pay plat and have it converted into vanity!! I think this would bring in more revenue and encourage more farming. (This would make my holiday!!!)

Yea this would be pretty cool

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

ctf
12-15-2013, 06:47 PM
I like the idea that if we spent $100+ or if we used a certain amount of platinum we would be able to get something similar to angel sets.

Mayaross
12-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Holoshield and Bigger Luck ^^

Extreme
12-15-2013, 07:56 PM
Or capped at L66.

This made me cried lol..

Trenton
12-15-2013, 09:58 PM
This made me cried lol.. Why's that..

Gracious
12-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Gotta love having Halloween and Christmas collide into smut.

Bilaxman
12-16-2013, 12:30 AM
There seems to be some new content, do not fall into despair! :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=777350498949105&set=a.118447311506097.19078.110165572334271&type=1&theater

Aalleexx
12-16-2013, 12:57 AM

Lol sure

Ladyviviane
12-16-2013, 04:49 AM
There seems to be some new content, do not fall into despair! :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=777350498949105&set=a.118447311506097.19078.110165572334271&type=1&theater

Yay I admit that I was bit depressed to c our pl agonizes sigh :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Xvanitykingx
12-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Pet snowman or pet Father Frost! :D

Or maybe a pet Toyman! <--- for the rebels :p

or... Bring in new "Tradeable" pets to get those pet vanity slots in cs filled!

Anyone like?

Impact
12-16-2013, 11:34 AM

Anyone like?

This is perfect!

quantionus
12-16-2013, 01:09 PM

Anyone like?

I agreen with tradeable pets :D

quantionus
12-16-2013, 02:33 PM
ik its a bit late doe pumpkin items would be awesome

Dreadnip
12-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Agreed with holoshield idea

Samhayne
12-16-2013, 03:12 PM
We're going to add a couple of new color variations to the Store over the course of Winterfest (Dec 17 to Jan 6) of the holo-shield, priced at 25 Platinum.

Aalleexx
12-16-2013, 03:27 PM
We're going to add a couple of new color variations to the Store over the course of Winterfest (Dec 17 to Jan 6) of the holo-shield, priced at 25 Platinum.

*_*

Everyone'sFavMage
12-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Awesome.

Impact
12-16-2013, 03:36 PM
we're going to add a couple of new color variations to the store over the course of winterfest (dec 17 to jan 6) of the holo-shield, priced at 25 platinum..
Wuv u sam

Heroelite
12-16-2013, 04:20 PM
It doesn't take much time to recolor the holo-shields am I right? Take the extra 10 minutes to recolor the other vanities or better yet make new ones, ty.

Samhayne
12-16-2013, 04:34 PM

LEVEL ONE
12-16-2013, 04:45 PM

Yawn... Can you click on that Lavaforged Bundle for a sec and show us the screen?

The green holoshield will be pretty awesome too.

natpally
12-16-2013, 04:46 PM
sam hayne can you answer this what time on tuesday will it be realesed? :) x

Impact
12-16-2013, 04:46 PM

Wow, this is gonna be a costly event...

Heroelite
12-16-2013, 04:48 PM
Yawn... Can you click on that Lavaforged Bundle for a sec and show us the screen?

The green holoshield will be pretty awesome too.

sounds like a red deep mountain bundle.

Nihiliste
12-16-2013, 04:48 PM
Show me that Lavaforged Bundle?!

LEVEL ONE
12-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Wow, this is gonna be a costly event...

They have to squeeze the cow to the end someday...

Trenton
12-16-2013, 04:58 PM
I might have to get on to do some free offers just for those holoshields.

Samhayne
12-16-2013, 05:50 PM

Samhayne
12-16-2013, 05:52 PM
sam hayne can you answer this what time on tuesday will it be realesed? :)

Sorry matey, it varies depending on any remaining issues that the team is looking at, patch note scrub and the like. Generally, it's in the afternoon Central US Time, but again, no guarantees.

Impact
I might have to get on to do some free offers just for those holoshields.
Whatever you do, don't do trailplay huge waste of time, Ive spent 10 mins on a survey and at the end it says 'sorry, you dont have a match please try again'

Heroelite

I couldn't help myself from not laughing.

Argyros
12-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Give me a kiss plz Sam? :'3

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
12-16-2013, 06:04 PM
well...time to do some plat offers...that probably dont work...like 50% of the time :/

Trenton
12-16-2013, 06:26 PM
well...time to do some plat offers...that probably dont work...like 50% of the time :/ I emailed NativeX 10 times in a row, in like 2 min. Waiting for a response now xD

Argyros
12-16-2013, 06:28 PM
I emailed NativeX 10 times in a row, in like 2 min. Waiting for a response now xD

Gj! I just re-emailed nativex for not giving me the kobo reward, which I did during the double offers weekend lol. Hopefully they will respond now. +_+

Pweezerusher
12-16-2013, 06:28 PM
ANGEL SET? :)

Pweezerusher

synfullmagic_23110
12-16-2013, 06:38 PM
Do u s your own personal server where y'all test stuff .-. Seems like it and very cool I'll be buying them all >:]am rich plat ^.^

angeldawn
12-16-2013, 06:42 PM

Thx;)

It shouldn't be for 76. Cap has been too long

Impact
12-16-2013, 06:44 PM
Native x is bad, plz bring back tap joy

Impact
12-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Best holiday gift for pl: un nerf the buffs, pvp is boring now tanks and healers always win, bird and fox are all useless atm.

Promagin
12-16-2013, 07:04 PM

Thanks sam :)

Crashy
12-16-2013, 07:32 PM

Thx;)

It shouldn't be for 76. Cap has been too long

Dats true.. Then I guess everybody should have it which ain't right/make it "exclusive" like the angel set.

So maybe for us who've spent $100+?
;D

angeldawn
12-16-2013, 07:49 PM
@Acc

I'm kinda ok with it either way I guess. Maybe everyone should have.

If it's gonna be OP like angel was

Back to OP

Soooooooo excited about my shopping spree tmrw. I think I need more plat lol

Rot
12-16-2013, 07:49 PM
Aside from the fancy recolored vanities, I really hope to see some effort into the christmas dungeon, and I wish that christmas wont be so plat-based that if u dont have plat you cant experience christmas in pl

Impact
12-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Aside from the fancy recolored vanities, I really hope to see some effort into the christmas dungeon, and I wish that christmas wont be so plat-based that if u dont have plat you cant experience christmas in pl
I think its the same as last year :/

PL•ayer
12-16-2013, 08:36 PM
I dunno if someone has already suggested this (only read pages 1-3), or if anyone will read this, but I think it'd be nice to put the items in high demand on sale after Christmas. This way, players would have some extra gifted money to use on plat, and therefore some plat to use on items.

Examples of "high demand" items IMO are the pirate hat, holo shields, deep mountain, skull & crossbones, and chrome logo.

ctf
12-16-2013, 08:50 PM
What time will this update be up?

Schnitzel
12-16-2013, 09:29 PM

Im guessing sometime tomorrow..

VVake
12-16-2013, 09:32 PM

Omg obviously

Crashy
12-16-2013, 09:44 PM
@Acc

I'm kinda ok with it either way I guess. Maybe everyone should have.

If it's gonna be OP like angel was

Back to OP

Soooooooo excited about my shopping spree tmrw. I think I need more plat lol

Lol we're all excited:D
Psh but u prob already have all the items.

BlueSkied
12-16-2013, 09:56 PM
Much spend
Such purchase
So buy
Wow

synfullmagic_23110
12-16-2013, 09:59 PM

synfullmagic_23110
12-16-2013, 10:00 PM
the course of Winterfest (Dec 17 to Jan 6)
How long was last years o.O

LEVEL ONE
12-17-2013, 12:08 AM

Thanks for posting.

The shield doesn't look good though... You should make it black with a red lava effect on it (like on the trees in BSM towne). That way someone might actually wear it.

Kingzila
12-17-2013, 12:24 AM
The rain cloud vanity

Coal ballon* and no-____-

natpally
12-17-2013, 01:28 AM
you should be able to get them seperate from the lava forged bundle

LEVEL ONE
12-17-2013, 01:42 AM
LOL everyone wants my vanity set up

Huh? Nobody wants your set up, nobody will ever want your set up. I'm making a suggestion for a new vanity, so I don't see how your comment is related to my suggestion.

FYI, I have the deep mountain armor from last year, you are not the only one who has it, you are not special.

Btw, this is not a winterfest vanity, it's a Hobbit movie vanity, it would only make sense on releasing it each year when the movie comes out. You should be thankful that they at least recolored it.

Kingzila
12-17-2013, 01:51 AM
Huh? Nobody wants your set up, nobody will ever want your set up. I'm making a suggestion for a new vanity, so I don't see how your comment is related to my suggestion.

FYI, I have the deep mountain armor from last year, you are not the only one who has it, you are not special.

Btw, this is not a winterfest vanity, it's a Hobbit movie vanity, it would only make sense on releasing it each year when the movie comes out. You should be thankful that they at least recolored it.

Wasn't talking about deep mountain armor in this post as I was reading though the post numbers some where saying bring back coal balloon or and stuff that I and other wear a lot.

And the rudeness is not needed level one I'm not acting like I'm special now am I? No I'm not. So calm down

Heroelite
12-17-2013, 01:56 AM
LOL everyone wants my vanity set up

I concur with LEVEL ONE, no one wants or cares about your vanity set up.

Rot
12-17-2013, 02:03 AM
I dunno if someone has already suggested this (only read pages 1-3), or if anyone will read this, but I think it'd be nice to put the items in high demand on sale after Christmas. This way, players would have some extra gifted money to use on plat, and therefore some plat to use on items.

Examples of "high demand" items IMO are the pirate hat, holo shields, deep mountain, skull & crossbones, and chrome logo.

yes but you left one out, founder's! we should definitely put recolored founder's and grat shield in the store without a time limit so that players who dont have plat can save up and buy them when they have enough plat! good idea? yes! Dont forget to put all the vanities that WERE available in the store as well! then everyone can buy what they want whenever :D

LEVEL ONE
12-17-2013, 02:09 AM
Wasn't talking about deep mountain armor in this post as I was reading though the post numbers some where saying bring back coal balloon or and stuff that I and other wear a lot.

And the rudeness is not needed level one I'm not acting like I'm special now am I? No I'm not. So calm down

Why did you quote my post then?

And yes. You are acting like you're special, and you are acting like everyone is jealous of your vanities.

Azataso
12-17-2013, 02:42 AM
I spent 90 plat on a Coal Baloon! Not a Coal Balloon -.-

Extreme
12-17-2013, 02:47 AM

Uh-Oh Woot!

Skillless
12-17-2013, 02:49 AM
So I guess my immanent problem if the mismatching (blue) deep mountain armor and red holo shield is going to be solved in multiple ways now.

Thank you!

Kingzila
12-17-2013, 03:06 AM
I spent 90 plat on a Coal Baloon! Not a Coal Balloon -.-

Funny because to get the coal balloon* you had to pay 350 plat on a pack roll and you only had about a 35% chance to get it same as frosty top hat. Same went for jolly pack as I think it was named.

Jig
12-17-2013, 05:19 AM
Guys we want suggestions, we don't want this thread locked so everyone stop. I want the Big Black-Smoke jacket thingy back, don't care if its not in DOtd i want ittttt thats all i need ;)

Kingzila
12-17-2013, 05:25 AM
Guys we want suggestions, we don't want this thread locked so everyone stop. I want the Big Black-Smoke jacket thingy back, don't care if its not in DOtd i want ittttt thats all i need ;)

Big black smokey jacket? Never heard of it

Kingzila
12-17-2013, 05:30 AM
Why did you quote my post then?

And yes. You are acting like you're special, and you are acting like everyone is jealous of your vanities.

You know what I'm going to be the bigger man here and say I'm not arguing with you have a nice day.

LEVEL ONE
12-17-2013, 05:48 AM
You know what I'm going to be the bigger man here and say I'm not arguing with you have a nice day.
Lol... We didn't have an argument. I simply stated what I (and apparently a lot of others) think.

You did come off as self-absorbed. Take this as an advice for your behavior in the future, please.

Argyros
12-17-2013, 07:37 AM
The winterfest packs were 30-35 each. The coal balloon fairly rare for some peeps so its possible to spend 90$. I'll get a link for proof.

Promagin
12-17-2013, 07:47 AM
I got a coal balloon with the first pack I opened :p

Ijooo
12-17-2013, 08:11 AM
Humania face please

Megamage
12-17-2013, 09:09 AM
Humania face, maybe in white, matching with winter time?

Promagin
12-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Lol!

Skillless
12-17-2013, 09:29 AM
How about the InstantPro vanity bundle
- 3 cap vanities (with the chance of the elusive volconut)
- 1 random dragon set
- 1 Humania face
- 1 founders helmet
- 5 angel sets (now two more, new classes...)

Now only 1 million Plat!

Rot
12-17-2013, 09:39 AM
- 1 random dragon set
- 1 Humania face
- 1 founders helmet

Now only 1 million Plat!

angel set pls, i missed by one cent

Skillless
12-17-2013, 09:43 AM
angel set pls, i missed by one cent

Fixed

- 1 random dragon set
- 1 Humania face
- 1 founders helmet
- 5 angel sets (now two more, new classes...)

Now only 1 million Plat!

Impact
12-17-2013, 10:24 AM
u know we need? being able to sell unwanted plat vanities, gear, and rings since some are useless now to do crazy game changes (the nerf of 2013)

Skeletonlord
12-17-2013, 11:13 AM

Sounds good Sam! Good work!

Aalleexx
12-17-2013, 12:00 PM

Awesome!

Caiahar
12-17-2013, 12:37 PM
Update is going up!!

quantionus
12-17-2013, 02:36 PM
what is the sequence of daily deals or is it secret :D i ll buy plats according to order if there is.

LEVEL ONE
12-17-2013, 02:38 PM
what is the sequence of daily deals or is it secret :D i ll buy plats according to order if there is.

Samhayne
12-17-2013, 02:40 PM

That's the list (at least it will be if I got the timing right) :)

Nihiliste
12-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Zzz can't wait for the 23rd.

PL•ayer
yes but you left one out, founder's! we should definitely put recolored founder's and grat shield in the store without a time limit so that players who dont have plat can save up and buy them when they have enough plat! good idea? yes! Dont forget to put all the vanities that WERE available in the store as well! then everyone can buy what they want whenever :D

I like my grat shield to be exclusive D:

PL•ayer

ikr

quantionus
12-17-2013, 03:17 PM

nvm timing just go first with skull and crossedbone shields most of the people are waiting for them :D

Heroelite
12-17-2013, 03:25 PM
nvm timing just go first with skull and crossedbone shields everyone is waiting for them :D

Not everyone...

quantionus
12-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Not everyone...

ty

edit: most of the ppl

Skeletonlord
12-17-2013, 05:02 PM

The 23rd and 29th are going to be popular options. What does the pirate hat look like?

Nihiliste
12-17-2013, 06:59 PM
Like this:

winterblood
12-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Like this:
WOW Pirate cost 40 plat?
i got mine from 2012 Halloween cost like 30 plat for 2 pirate vanity (One Brown, One Black)

IGN Storm
12-17-2013, 08:08 PM
WOW Pirate cost 40 plat?
i got mine from 2012 Halloween cost like 30 plat for 2 pirate vanity (One Brown, One Black)

That's cuz the halloween pack was random.

Anyone know which OCD will it be?

Schnitzel
12-17-2013, 08:15 PM

Dec. 27, 2013

Heroelite
12-17-2013, 08:16 PM

It's probably going to be the regular, or else they would have said onyx or silver.

Knockador
12-17-2013, 08:25 PM

Go ahead and add the captains hat if you may?

The cap that has stars falling off of it, I recall it being sold this year or the last in daily. lol I was too busy contemplating if I should "buy" it or not before I fell asleep...ty

Schnitzel
12-17-2013, 09:01 PM
i know its too late to post this,

but i was looking around forums (i ran out of PL forum threads to read)

and in one SL thread, it mentioned Android Jetpacks
I wish we got jetpacks in pl...would be an interesting cross-game mix, where one game gets something from another game

just wishful thinking. Maybe next year :D

Extreme
12-17-2013, 11:16 PM
Aww, they releasing pirate :/

VVake
12-18-2013, 12:30 AM
Honestly very dissapointed in stg for bringing back halloween exclusive items such as spooky shield and pirate hat in a winter holiday event.

winterblood
12-18-2013, 01:26 AM
Honestly very dissapointed in stg for bringing back halloween exclusive items such as spooky shield and pirate hat in a winter holiday event.
^ says all

Xvanitykingx
12-18-2013, 06:15 AM

Maybe they weren't so "exclusive" after all?

Apasara
12-18-2013, 07:32 AM
Mmmm.... So excited for the 23rd....... =^.^=

Extreme
12-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Mmmm.... So excited for the 23rd....... =^.^=

We all are I guess, lol.

Jig
12-18-2013, 08:15 AM
Great.. Spooky shield was awesome and an actual good exclusive .. Now all noobs are gonna be using it everywhere.. Make it a different colour please..

PL Juan
12-18-2013, 08:29 AM
mhh 23rd and 29th

Apasara
12-18-2013, 08:47 AM
We all are I guess, lol.

No, not the ones who owns it now. But it's just a game. If sts wants to put it in dotd then just let them. Most of the oldies already had there time when there was that big arguement about elite rings, and cap vanities and all that complaining by the ones who didn't have CoP or SoH for it.

Sts keeps spoiling the oldies, and always giving the newies the second hand. I'm an oldie, and I don't really care what sts does to the game anymore. I own all those play buttons they are about to put in dotd and I feel a tiny bit bad about them bringing it back but, I learnt to accept it. Since I know I'm not gonna be on PL forever, and knowing the state of Pl as it is, I don't even care if there's no more caps for the next 3 years. I'm just gonna enjoy the game while I'm still around..

Ijooo
12-18-2013, 09:01 AM
Sam can you include the vanity for sci fi the star wars or atar trek. I am not sure.

VVake
12-18-2013, 09:36 AM
Great.. Spooky shield was awesome and an actual good exclusive .. Now all noobs are gonna be using it everywhere.. Make it a different colour please..
Yes please diff color

Apasara
12-18-2013, 11:47 AM

Sam, just wondering, has this all already been completely decided?