PDA

View Full Version : Soloing maps in BSM

Bayle
12-13-2013, 01:47 PM
This is the first time I've posted on the forums, and I looked around to see if I could find a guide or suggestions on soloing Bsm maps, I've heard it's possible with an str Mage but I was wondering if anyone has tried to do it with a STR bear or a STR Bird?

LEVEL ONE
12-13-2013, 01:53 PM
I have tried it with my lvl 1 once.

I died.

Chopper
12-13-2013, 02:11 PM
Not sure how advisable this would be.

Even with a 3x daily combo, you are looking at a very slow grind through the level. The Bosses can deal some hard damage so you are using a lot of pots or be killed by one shot.
I think any of the three main classes can do it with a 3x daily. The Bird would be the most vulnerable but can kill off enemies the fastest so there is a trade off.

Luca Alessandro Bamba
12-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Any class can do it with 3x. I usually find it to be easier when using fox or bear, but slow and pointless. Ofc you will want to use savage set.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

Reunegade
12-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Any class can do it with 3x. I usually find it to be easier when using fox or bear, but slow and pointless. Ofc you will want to use savage set.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk
Savage set is not a must. We see way too many strength specs at end game, while the other gear is either as good or better.

Oldcoot
12-13-2013, 04:00 PM
I farm kills there but I wouldn't take on the bosses by my self

Argyros
12-13-2013, 04:07 PM
Its def not impossible. I used to solo with my angel bear, used pheonix on mobs and talon on boss. 1.25x-3x rly helps.

Xyzther
12-13-2013, 04:39 PM
I've soloed dragons nest with no elix on pure dex bird before, took around 8 minutes (no boss), try to group up the mobs and use your aoe abilities for faster runs.

Roberto077
12-13-2013, 05:15 PM
I've soloed dragons nest with no elix on pure dex bird before, took around 8 minutes (no boss), try to group up the mobs and use your aoe abilities for faster runs.

Listen to this guy. He solos BSM for s theoretical living

Ladyviviane
12-13-2013, 05:22 PM
I'd like to b on bsm n watch sum1 solo all these maps specially slayer x76 times n onyx elite :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Aszhar
12-14-2013, 11:01 PM
I finish all underworld boss alone with str mage

IGN Storm
12-15-2013, 01:43 AM
Ask Xyzther

Extreme
12-15-2013, 03:48 AM
I'd like to b on bsm n watch sum1 solo all these maps specially slayer x76 times n onyx elite :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

This would be what xyzther is up to :P

The Flash
12-15-2013, 04:33 AM
This is the first time I've posted on the forums, and I looked around to see if I could find a guide or suggestions on soloing Bsm maps, I've heard it's possible with an str Mage but I was wondering if anyone has tried to do it with a STR bear or a STR Bird?

If you are talking about soloing without bosses then a full int mage is the fastest no elixers needed followed by full dex bird also no elixers needed.

If you include the bosses then a full dex bird is better followed by full int mage however you will need a minimum 1.5x armor for boss since you will get one shotted by almost any boss. Also the higher the elixer the faster and easier it will be.

If you dont want to use any elixers then its a toss up between a str/int mage and a str/dex bird.

Good Luck

Skillless
12-15-2013, 12:50 PM
My solo tip: "daily koal"
1. Make sure you have no elixirs from blessings
2. Stash all your potions
3. Make a locked game
4. Take your 5 minute free daily
5. Clear map, kill koal

If you manage to reach koal with 25/25 pots and elixir still active chances are good you are gonna make it.

Schnitzel
12-15-2013, 05:57 PM

Ask Xyzther
He solos elite red dragon.