PDA

View Full Version : Mythics and normal

killerrrwhale
12-13-2013, 02:30 PM
i just wanna discuss if there should be 2 pvp groups.....1 for those with mythics and arcane wepons and 1 for those who dont have them..cuz people with mythics have stolen all the fun of pvp from all non-plat users..and you dont really wanna be up against someone with mythics if u got some normal legendary items

Orageunas
12-13-2013, 03:06 PM
This have been discussed before...

Instanthumor
12-13-2013, 03:07 PM
This have been discussed before...

Multiple times...

Zuzeq
12-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Play PvP at lower lvls where there are no Mythics....

Morholt
12-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Play PvP at lower lvls where there are no Mythics....I await his thread about overpowered & expensive discontinued gear...lol

Instanthumor
12-13-2013, 03:34 PM
I await his thread about overpowered & expensive discontinued gear...lol

Which has also been discussed... Multiple times...

Zeus
12-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Want to have fun in the game? You can!

Want to be competitive? Going to have to put in the effort just like everybody else. :)

killerrrwhale
12-13-2013, 06:21 PM
its just that i have been in this game for over a year now and it was really fun doing pvp and all that...........but despite all my efforts i m no close to to those players with mythics and arcane

Juicymango
12-14-2013, 02:08 PM
Pvp isnt only about gear and such. You also need some skills and knowledge. Yea i agree that mythic users have a little advantage, but to be honest its not that hard to get them down on the floor ;). There are some really good non mythics there and they are very successfull too.

And well why you dont get your mythic gear then? Its not that hard atm around 4-6m i think. Thats possible in lets say Max 1 month?
Just invest some time in farming not more. Im also a non plat User and i have 3 mythic items already.
And if you really cant afford it.. well then time to twink i think... :)