Including gear, build, stats and combos
Thanks

Itoopeo
12-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Fire ice fire ive fire ice spam heal and run and be nub

Imreallyshy
12-30-2013, 11:40 AM
23 mage can be very good if used right.
I recommend kite/nuke (Yes you can nuke sometimes, ive done it before on my 23 mage)

I recommend to use a pink forgbow lvl21-23, lvl 15 artisans leather, lvl 20-23 snipers/jewel thiefs helm.

Build: 5 bom, 1 bov, 1 frost, 1 ms, 5 fire, 5 lightning, 3 drain, 1 heal.
This is why i dont think it is necessary to have more than 1 heal: For mages, I normally nuke them with this gear and build, i kite bears to death, for foxes i do fine by just mana shielding when i need to, for rhinos i just kite them, and birds are easy.

Hope you find this mini-guide helpful, leave feedback please.

Laar
12-30-2013, 12:01 PM
I recommend kite/nuke (Yes you can nuke sometimes, ive done it before on my 23 mage)

I recommend to use a pink forgbow lvl21-23, lvl 15 artisans leather, lvl 20-23 snipers/jewel thiefs helm.

This is why i dont think it is necessary to have more than 1 heal: For mages, I normally nuke them with this gear and build, i kite bears to death, for foxes i do fine by just mana shielding when i need to, for rhinos i just kite them, and birds are easy.

Umm, no. Forg bows suck since they got nerfed, and wand is the better way to go anyway. Idk a build, but what i do know is not to make the mistake of buying a forg bow.

Afbeast
12-30-2013, 10:15 PM
Umm, no. Forg bows suck since they got nerfed, and wand is the better way to go anyway. Idk a build, but what i do know is not to make the mistake of buying a forg bow.

Sorry to disagree but what u said isn't true at all sorry lmao. Fbow is still easier to use but wand mages can beat fbow if used correctly but will be pretty tough.

Afbeast
12-30-2013, 10:22 PM

Imreallyshy's skill build is gonna get u dead reeaalll quick lol. Don't use 1 bov and use 6 bom not 5. The gear he said is fine but that build isn't gonna work well.

Use 6 bom 5 bov 1 frost 5 fire 1 lightning 1 drain 2 heal 1 ms.

Or

6 bom 6 bov 1 frost 5 fire 1 light 1 drain 1 heal 1 ms.

IMO 26 is better than 23 because there are more skillpoints and 26's and 27's will rush u a lot.

winterblood
12-30-2013, 10:40 PM
Thanks guys!

Imreallyshy
12-31-2013, 10:27 AM
Thx for the feedback Afbeast, but the build isn't bad at all. It works fine for me against every class, you don't need a lot of armor because you can kite. I've had experience with this before, and my mage is doing very well with this skill build.