PDA

View Full Version : Enchantress synergy hint.

Ogediah
11-18-2010, 03:49 AM
Nearly every combo possible has the ingredient of something frozen... so stack those skill points on frostbite and icestorm. Then freeze as often as you can! Don't forget buff/de-buffs and most importantly- don't forget to work with the tank!

Another hint, lighting comes before the fire. ;)

Arterra
11-18-2010, 07:34 AM
Interesing, I was unaware of any lightning and fire trick. I know lightning and thorns, but... I'll see.

anglfyr
11-19-2010, 12:51 AM
Woww more trick pls!!

jonboy
11-19-2010, 02:09 AM
I'd be impressed I'd there was a lightning/firestorm proc I believe his talking about using lightning first to get the small armor debuff on mobs.

The_Gurgler
11-19-2010, 11:42 AM
I've not noticed a combo with Frostbite+Firestorm, But I do see one with icestorm+firestorm. I also wonder if it isn't just that lightning increases hit chance with it's debuff because I don't see a combo with lightning + firestorm, but I get more combos if I lightning+icestorm+firestorm. Just my own observation.

Ogediah
11-19-2010, 07:08 PM
I'd be impressed I'd there was a lightning/firestorm proc I believe his talking about using lightning first to get the small armor debuff on mobs.

You are correct in thinking there is not a lightning firestorm combo.
I wasn't talking about the debuff though. :)

jonboy
11-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Ahh your talking about the Mage/war combos, well dont forget to give your bird friends love as well, when you see those walls of thorn make them happy and cause some lightning quick smart.

Ogediah
11-19-2010, 09:14 PM
removed, double post.

Ogediah
11-19-2010, 09:38 PM
All combos really.
Working with a bird is nice, but I do think that a bear is a little more useful for setting it up properly. Get a tank to pull everyone on top of you (so you are surrounded) then make it rain. (keeping in mind that if you use firestorm/stomp to early you are going to scatter everyone across the room and render your area attacks much less effective.)
If you do it correctly, you should be able to nuke an entire mob within about 5 seconds of firing the first shot, and take very minimal (if any damage) as a team. Keep them stunned and frozen :)

I might try and make a video later tonight.

I should probably also mention that quicker is not always better. Take it slow in between buttons so that they stay frozen/stunned while you are waiting on cool downs.