PDA

View Full Version : Valkiryas Bigest Contest!

Valkiryas
12-13-2013, 11:24 PM
Hi Everybody!

I'm fallin' in love, So I decided get a new signature for show to everybody how much I love him.

So here's the basses:

* I want your best Jobs! ( NO "Trys" Just the Best )

* My Name is D. Esmeralda ( Jazmin too but unofficial c(: ) So I want His name ( Brian ) But just the "B" And my "D" in a heart o something really really REALLY cute ok?

* Can include the next sentences:

- " Me das esa luz que tanto amo "

- " Eres el amor de mi vida " <------ *-*

- " Te quiero mi gordito " <----- He's fit buti love call him that way *-*

- " Gracias por ser tan lindo "

Anyway you can create another phrase and if that phrase is enought good could win.

Pd.

He's real, I never understeand the love into the game, Be creative ok?

Prize:

The best signature will win 1.5M Gold or 2M if the signature is awesome!!

Judges:

My baby brian and I

Good luck!

Urm
12-13-2013, 11:30 PM
Omg :o

Valkiryas
12-14-2013, 04:30 AM
The prize is around 2M What's up guys?

kosmyn7
12-14-2013, 04:36 AM
Puedes poner mas de 1 frase??

kosmyn7
12-14-2013, 04:37 AM
Por si,se te ocurren mas con el tiempo.

ciboan
12-14-2013, 05:21 AM

Valkiryas
12-14-2013, 06:22 AM
Puedes usar otra frase solo que sea bonita y asi bn linda ok? n.n

Gorecaster
12-14-2013, 12:11 PM
Here's my submission, hope you like :)

Valkiryas
12-14-2013, 12:51 PM
Guys i forget this rule:

I dont want "People" in the signature, that signature will be an art forthat im paying that quanty of gold.

Im the customer n.n/

Pleasw quig these images and put something else, pd. gofecaster you sig is my very favorite now.

Gorecaster
12-14-2013, 01:33 PM
Guys i forget this rule:

I dont want "People" in the signature, that signature will be an art forthat im paying that quanty of gold.

Im the customer n.n/

Pleasw quig these images and put something else, pd. gofecaster you sig is my very favorite now.

OK, heres a quick revision, let me know what u think.

Normitaa :)
12-14-2013, 05:10 PM

this is my idea that you spend your love :3 to win the prize boom

Ninthplague
12-14-2013, 10:11 PM
My entry

marshmallow
12-15-2013, 03:18 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2iurxoi.jpg

Juicymango
12-16-2013, 08:50 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2iurxoi.jpg

Awww welcome back marshi :D

@valkirya i come up with one too stay excited ^^

Juicymango
12-16-2013, 06:20 PM
In case of some real life issues im not able to make sigs itll friday. Hope you can wait for me
Thx in advance :)

Pentavia
12-16-2013, 09:00 PM
Best wishes to the both of you!

-Pentavia

Valkiryas
12-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Sorry thread close, i just was ..... ammm... sorry.

Ninthplague
12-16-2013, 10:37 PM
Lol

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Truehonor
12-16-2013, 10:39 PM
tried something simple.... hope u like it :D :D

Beelzzebob
12-17-2013, 04:02 AM
any news on the winner?

Truehonor
12-17-2013, 04:28 AM
she closed the thread lol...... :/ :/

Beelzzebob
12-17-2013, 08:17 AM
she closed the thread lol...... :/ :/

does that means she has chosen a winner or does she cancelled the contest?

Truehonor
12-17-2013, 08:20 AM
cancelled the contest i think..... : /

iike
12-17-2013, 10:14 AM
Probably they broke up. LOL

Juicymango
12-17-2013, 11:04 AM

A seperation and you are loling? Not a good joke honestly...

Saribeau
12-17-2013, 11:16 AM

kinda ironic.

Juicymango
12-17-2013, 11:23 AM
kinda ironic.

Well yea.. but in my opinion thats not a thing where you make jokes about... However
Who knows why she canceled it, and doesnt even matter.

iike
12-18-2013, 05:38 AM
Well yea.. but in my opinion thats not a thing where you make jokes about... However
Who knows why she canceled it, and doesnt even matter.
Making sig ain't a joke either. She needs to explain herself.

Beelzzebob
12-18-2013, 09:33 AM
hope everythings ok with you valkiryas... no harm done..best regards

Juicymango
12-18-2013, 09:54 AM

Sorry but wrong. Lets say you go to a Shop and order a book for example. Next Day the book you want is ready to claim and the Shop messages you so you can get it.
For any reason you don't need the book anymore and tell the shop. Do you need to explain why? No! And Do you have to Pay the shop anyway? Neither. In this case bad luck for our sig Designers.

Deadroth
12-18-2013, 03:27 PM
I need to say i had my 2 favs... Dem.. Gero made me "OMG".. And marshi... oh gosh... nothing to add to this miracle..

Too bad there still no news on winner. However, others, like Juicy made big progress i see..

I feel soo old with my sig..
Time to start using photoshop not paint keke (I know, You don't understand this sarcasm)

_______
Dead

Fauksuras
12-19-2013, 09:54 AM

Sorry but wrong. Lets say you go to a Shop and order a book for example. Next Day the book you want is ready to claim and the Shop messages you so you can get it.
For any reason you don't need the book anymore and tell the shop. Do you need to explain why? No! And Do you have to Pay the shop anyway? Neither. In this case bad luck for our sig Designers.

None of my business but in that situation im pretty sure you pay up front or still have to pay

This is more akin to ordering a cake than ordering a book though.

Best of luck to topic creator.

iike
12-19-2013, 12:37 PM
None of my business but in that situation im pretty sure you pay up front or still have to pay

FINALLY! Someone with "actual" sense! It would be hard to see if this biggest contest would turned out to be the biggest fraud in history. Hope not.

Gorecaster
12-19-2013, 08:12 PM
I do think her explanation left alott to be desired. She said she wanted the best and got some great submissions. She owes the artists that took the time to attempt to recreate her "vision" more than just forget it.

VelvetBlossom
12-20-2013, 11:49 AM
FINALLY! Someone with "actual" sense! It would be hard to see if this biggest contest would turned out to be the biggest fraud in history. Hope not.

This is the whole point about her closing the contest. I mean how many times has this kind of thing happened in game, right?! If they broke up then my condolences. I suggest that the artists take down the photos and be on watch.

Juicymango
12-20-2013, 12:00 PM

Well i think i have to agree... But anyway i don't care much if i work on some siggys for an hour or more and then don't get anything for it.
I Do the sigs more for fun then for virtual gold...
And: What if you would lose the contest if it wouldnt have been closed? You order an explanation why the other guy won and not you? I think no. Means: we all lost this contest.. good luck for the next one

Valkiryas
12-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Its sad for me broke up, and the winner is juicymango (500k prize)

Why? Because its my contest and i want chosee to winner him, contact me in-game.

See ya around!

Juicymango
12-20-2013, 05:30 PM

Why? Because its my contest and i want chosee to winner him, contact me in-game.

See ya around!

Wow thanks a lot :)

Valkiryas
12-20-2013, 05:34 PM
But reclaim your prize tomorrow, I'm at airport and its hard to play

Juicymango
12-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Np no rush take your time and take Care in rl.

iike
12-20-2013, 09:16 PM

See ya around!
I feel sorry for the guys who joined the contest. You just got owned. Winner didn't even submitted one.
Maybe this contest is for the one who has the best sympathy rather than best sig.
IMO, it shouldn't be this way. Think of all the efforts but I guess, you based on what you feel or wanted and just jump on decisions. I don't think I would trust this kind of thing.

That explains why they broke up.

Truehonor
12-21-2013, 01:13 AM
ALthough i felt bad fr valk.... i do agree with iike..... lol juicy never submitted a sig...hows he the winner lol.... u could have just said the contest is cancelled.... the fake prize thing really ruined the thread!

Juicymango
12-21-2013, 05:28 AM
I feel sorry for the guys who joined the contest. You just got owned. Winner didn't even submitted one.
Maybe this contest is for the one who has the best sympathy rather than best sig.
IMO, it shouldn't be this way. Think of all the efforts but I guess, you based on what you feel or wanted and just jump on decisions. I don't think I would trust this kind of thing.

I didn't Post a siggy, coz, as i posted earlier already, i was busy that week.
Before you were crying that there was no winner, and now you keep complaining when she chose one?
And alone that sentence "probably they broke up. LOL." Is a joke.
Now pls can we all stop with that and let valky some self time?

Gorecaster
12-22-2013, 08:16 AM
Looks like we have a new cute couple. Congrats to juicy and val for finding a love connection...pfff. Spin it how you want. Take notes kids, this is how not to host a contest. Then kick sand in our faces and declare a winner that didn't even submit an entry. Juicy was quick to grab that virtual gold while criticizing those that entered with a solid submission. Lol. Some epic trolling here I must say.

Juicymango
12-22-2013, 08:32 AM
Looks like we have a new cute couple. Congrats to juicy and val for finding a love connection...pfff. Spin it how you want. Take notes kids, this is how not to host a contest. Then kick sand in our faces and declare a winner that didn't even submit an entry. Juicy was quick to grab that virtual gold while criticizing those that entered with a solid submission. Lol. Some epic trolling here I must say.

Just to let you know i havent got the reward yet.. and i even wont care if i dont get it... Sad to know that youre all so focused on virtual Gold... Get a real life man and stop with that childish jokes...

Juicymango
12-22-2013, 08:35 AM
Val if you read this, go and give the Gold to that complaining noobs pls... They need it more than me obviously.

Juicymango
12-22-2013, 08:37 AM
Juicy was quick to grab that virtual gold while criticizing those that entered with a solid submission. Lol. Some epic trolling here I must say.

Np no rush take your time and take Care in rl.

I think no rush is something different then fast...

Gorecaster
12-22-2013, 09:02 AM
I have kept my posts and my opinions relatively tame. Now you've gone from emotional supporter to thread flamer. You do know that this was a thread titled SIG contest right? You do understand that she wanted something very specific and requested revisions. You do know that you didn't make a SIG for this contest right? You do see how it's strange that she offers to pay you gold for nothing. You accepted the gold. Whether you will ever get it, I don't care. But calling me a noob because I entered a contest and got jerked around speaks volumes about your character. I have more gold than I know what to do with. It's the lack of integrity that bothers me.

Juicymango
12-22-2013, 09:14 AM
Well i was about to make a siggy too... But before i could have posted it She closed the contest.. anyway in my Situation i think there ain't nobody who would have said no to the Gold...

Gorecaster
12-22-2013, 09:33 AM
I don't mean to offend juicy so I apologize, I'm just going to stick to doing free siggys for my guildies and leave these contests for you guys that were here long before me. It's just this SIG was so stylized, I couldn't use this for anyone else, it's just garbage now. I can repurpose some that don't make the cut but who is going to want that one? Lol

Juicymango
12-22-2013, 09:51 AM
Well i know this feeling... I make Free sigs too and yea this sig ain't usuable for anyone else. I think we all should stop fighting now... And i apologise for the wrong things things i said.

Valkiryas
12-22-2013, 06:49 PM
Hi Guys!

Excuse me for reacting that way, but our breakup was so hard for me, well still is, and at how aggressive comments really was quite annoying, even so, does not excuse the way I react.

If you want then will do my choice, but not now (Using the contestants), but also of you must admit that the way to react was pretty bad, even so the only support that I was "Juicymango"

Although now I see that asked to elect one that is seriously involved.

Hugs from mexico! (My tablet is broken and being managed, even Ill choose a winner around January 6)

- Valky

Using Google's Translate

inkredible
12-22-2013, 10:51 PM

lol are u seriously kidding me right now?? .. why are you digging up a grave so bad man? .. its her contest. sht happens, suck it up, deal with it, part of life
she had a situation in which everyone should consider , her contest , her rules, simple as like that and you dont have to like her decision, you just have to respect it. leave it as that and
show some humane and sympathy.

Ninthplague
12-23-2013, 12:25 AM
I'm pretty sure we all have experienced what Valkiryas felt, and only time can heal it.

Pentavia
12-23-2013, 12:56 AM
Thank you Mr. Mayhem!!

Enikuabe
12-23-2013, 03:58 AM
Not involved with either parties but this thread really shows the ugly side of some players.She just broke up and here selfish people are complaining about trivial issues.If you are a real 'signature artist' you would not have bothered about the gold at all.Making signatures should be fun or a type of art and not something to be used to earn gold.

Truehonor
12-23-2013, 05:21 AM
Not involved with either parties but this thread really shows the ugly side of some players.She just broke up and here selfish people are complaining about trivial issues.If you are a real 'signature artist' you would not have bothered about the gold at all.Making signatures should be fun or a type of art and not something to be used to earn gold.

well i totally agree with the 1st part..... and i too feel bad for their break up...... and totally agree in this thread alone that there shudnt be a winner n just close the thread no 1s gonna bother.... bt i totally disagree with u on the latter part..... i dont get why making sigs should not be used to earn gold.... for those who do not know to make sigs we help them by making them 1... shudnt we get a token of appreciation for that??? We aint blackmailing or forcing some 1 to get sigs done.... u want 1 u can get 1 made from us.... its nt that we are forcing people.....

Juicymango
12-23-2013, 07:37 AM
well i totally agree with the 1st part..... and i too feel bad for their break up...... and totally agree in this thread alone that there shudnt be a winner n just close the thread no 1s gonna bother.... bt i totally disagree with u on the latter part..... i dont get why making sigs should not be used to earn gold.... for those who do not know to make sigs we help them by making them 1... shudnt we get a token of appreciation for that??? We aint blackmailing or forcing some 1 to get sigs done.... u want 1 u can get 1 made from us.... its nt that we are forcing people.....
I Do sigs just 4 fun nothing else. If i get a little payment too its nice, if not its ok.
As i always say: the smile in ppls faces after they use their new sig is what makes me happy.. not the Gold they give.

Juicymango
12-23-2013, 07:38 AM
lol are u seriously kidding me right now?? .. why are you digging up a grave so bad man? .. its her contest. sht happens, suck it up, deal with it, part of life
she had a situation in which everyone should consider , her contest , her rules, simple as like that and you dont have to like her decision, you just have to respect it. leave it as that and
show some humane and sympathy.

Thank you

Valkiryas
12-29-2013, 07:39 PM
Guys!

The contest still Alive, the prize is the same, around 1.3 to a maximun to 2M Gold!

Still make Signatures, Anyway I will choose a winner around 6 january.

Good Luck!

Beelzzebob
12-29-2013, 11:47 PM

Juicymango
12-30-2013, 05:11 AM
Guys!

The contest still Alive, the prize is the same, around 1.3 to a maximun to 2M Gold!

Good Luck!
Still with the Same creteria from the beginning, or is it better to make a normal sig, which you could use?

Juicymango
12-30-2013, 08:25 AM
So here is the sig i started already and finished now:
Good luck.

Ninthplague
12-31-2013, 01:22 PM
My entry

marshmallow
01-05-2014, 10:14 AM

iike
01-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Guys!

Good Luck!
I wonder what's been happening this time. Biggest contest evurrr!

Valkiryas
01-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Sorry i was so busy this days!

Anyway I got two signatures that I really really love < marshmallow & Gorecaster >

Please Guys Try Make a better job ( I know that signatures are awesome but just add some nice effects and some nice things )

The Prize is Just 1M Gold ( I know is less than You guys expected but is anyway for a way the best prize around here )

PD. IKKE You really need focus on your life.

I'm friends with the monster
That's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me
Stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy
Yeah, you think I'm crazy

Well, that's not fair
Well, that's not fair

Juicymango
01-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Grats to the winners i think :)

Valkiryas
01-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Just will be a winner, they re-need edit their signatures and make a one better.

Just clarifing.

marshmallow
01-09-2014, 06:52 AM
Here's my favorite revision for you, hope you'll like this sweety! :love_heart:

iui
01-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Here's my favorite revision for you, hope you'll like this sweety! :love_heart:

i think you broke the forum by tearing its page. now i see this whole forum is made out from cardboard lmao

Ninthplague
01-11-2014, 01:44 AM

Gorecaster
01-17-2014, 08:51 PM
This is still going on?

Valkiryas
01-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Yes just one day left Guys!

Marsh

Gorecaster

and nithnplague are the finalist!

The contest still going on!

Valkiryas
01-18-2014, 04:22 PM
The favorite one is from Ninthplague!

It's so amazing good job!

Im still waiting the others jobs! Godd luck!

herculeans
01-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Iam back!!!

my entry

little late sry :)

ancestor
01-26-2014, 10:01 PM
Im Just stunned why people where complaining about? If you didnt win you dont get the money ether, so its still doing all that work for nothing. Its called a CONTEST, and its all about gambling, you put forth the effort you have a better chance of winning. Lets say hours are like $, the more hours you spend the more tickets are in the basket that can be drawn, which means more of a chance to win. And im sure if someone put a sig that was so amazing she still would of gave money to the person after she cancelled it. So suck it up, be a man, and grow up because $#!t happens so get used to it.

Striderevil
01-27-2014, 04:49 PM
At least it wasn't a tatoo... :tongue:

marshmallow
01-28-2014, 09:43 AM
Hi Valkiryas, I hope you're still okay there. Here's my other art to make it more lively and fun.

Valkiryas
01-29-2014, 12:25 AM
Wow sorry and accept my apologices, the winner Ninthplague , Congratulations..!!!

Catch me in-game for u 1M prize..!! Thanks for all the awesome signatures, IŽll add a image with the trade window...!!!

Thanks and Seeya Around!

Valki!

Ninthplague
02-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Prize claimed, thanks again for choosing my sig Valki!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/09/uha2a4yp.jpg
The other 115k was given by her main Valkiryas.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Gorecaster
02-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Were you waiting for another revision or something? I haven't been able to log on here often lately. If you want to use it just take it... I can't use it for anyone else.

Kriigak
02-12-2014, 04:21 AM
I made this for you !!! :D :D

You have two variants . Choose any one or take both ! One for you and another for Brain :D :D

http://i.imgur.com/k8DgH97.png

http://i.imgur.com/IS2MLLD.png