View Full Version : Limited time recipe (a question about)

Hellgamer
12-14-2013, 02:53 AM
Does limited time mean we lose it at end of event and we cant craft creates or tarlock gems( sry if name wrong), or we cant purchase em afrer event but if we bought em we keep em?

Pls answer if u can

ING : HELLPANK
using tapatalk

MetalForce
12-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Yes, event recipes will go away in jan. Its whether you think you will craft enough by then to want a recipe

Sceazikua
12-14-2013, 03:03 AM
you can keep them after event but cant use it anymore. Then you can make a decision to sell it for some gold.

willieyams
12-14-2013, 03:56 AM
Who would buy the recipes if u can't make them anymore?I think I'll keep my wisdom recipe maybe it will be useable again one day :-)

Orageunas
12-14-2013, 04:28 AM
Who would buy the recipes if u can't make them anymore?I think I'll keep my wisdom recipe maybe it will be useable again one day :-)
You can sell it in inventory...

Extreme
12-14-2013, 04:35 AM

Collectors would, I don't know if this have happened in AL, but in PL even a single recipe would worth millions if its Discontinued.

chitgoks
12-14-2013, 04:36 AM
i just emailed them to have 2 of my wind recipes refunded. i thought when you use them they will be disposed. seems you can have unlimited

Rare
12-14-2013, 09:05 AM
i just emailed them to have 2 of my wind recipes refunded. i thought when you use them they will be disposed. seems you can have unlimited

I did the same with chest recipes

Cero
12-14-2013, 09:43 AM

Its not only you, I and many others bought a few or many recipes thinking that its only for one use but we were not informed.