PDA

View Full Version : dc very ofter....

Avshow
12-14-2013, 10:04 AM
idk that is my own problem or the problem of server.

Spyce
12-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Possibly your internet connection?

Samhayne
12-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Given that there are thousands of other players on the AL game server playing and not complaining about disconnects, I would wager it is something specific to your connection or the route your internet traffic is taking to go across the globe from where you are to where the server is (on the east coast of the USA). Can you play on a different wifi or internet connection to compare?

Frohnatur
12-15-2013, 01:22 AM
I get disconnected every ten or fifteen minutes. I live in Illinois. Other players in my guild complain a lot about disconnects too. Theyre just not of the forums.

I think that is something you should investigate. There is a high number of disconnects you just dont get informed over, I believe. I have an otherwise very stable connection, without any problems, 12 mb/s. Disconnects have gotten worse after the event update by a large number.

To help investigate: I get those disconnects very often, when I change maps. For some reason, if I change to or from Frozen Hope, most disconnects happen. That is why I believe it got something to do with the event update.