PDA

View Full Version : New to AL

SSDD
12-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Can someone tell me the best class and why please

Raghavbatra
12-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Heres a quick review of all classes:

Mage : high damage, low armour, funny looks, awesome skills, crowd controller, lots of deaths!

Rogue : high damage per second, medium armour, stealthy gameplay, awesome vanities, mana problem:)

Warrior: huge armour!, lowest damage and dps, huge health pool,aggro holder, you dont die much:)

My personal best is mage: i love NUKES;)

Kreasadriii
12-25-2013, 12:23 AM
Id love mage too ^^

IGN: Kreasadriii

ThePvpTwink
12-25-2013, 08:11 PM
Welcome!:)

Conquered
12-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Da best is Rogue try it!

shaltane
12-29-2013, 03:30 AM
Heres a quick review of all classes: LOVE IT!!!!!! Simply stated simply put and very true.SO it actually just falls upon what type of game play you want.if you want ha ha GET OFF ME be a mage.If you want fast action then rogue.If you want a come GET some then warrior and so forth good luck and above all HAPPY HUNTING!!!!

Mage : high damage, low armour, funny looks, awesome skills, crowd controller, lots of deaths!

Rogue : high damage per second, medium armour, stealthy gameplay, awesome vanities, mana problem:)

Warrior: huge armour!, lowest damage and dps, huge health pool,aggro holder, you dont die much:)

My personal best is mage: i love NUKES;) LOVING IT!!!! Simply stated simply put!!! If you want a GET OFF ME game then mage.Fast paced now you see me now you don't game???? Then rogue.and of COURSE the warrior for that COME GET SOME attitude...Either way they're all fun above all remember HAPPY HUNTING..
GOOD LUCK,dariustra (warrior)

nanas_nakal
12-29-2013, 04:25 PM
For a start i sugest using mage since healing n mana is both a problrm for rouge n warior. Esspecialy rouge pots of health n mana are essential.surely u dint wanna waste your gold to buy pots. Since quests wont offer big price. So mage saves gold more than the other class .the main problem is bossess. Yup boss are mage's worst nightmare ( if u go alone ).

Sent from my N986 using Tapatalk

Sassssuke
01-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Welcome bro! I love warrior's tho lolz

Approximation
02-18-2014, 04:36 AM
Welcome s