PDA

View Full Version : New to DL. Use to pvp in PL. Questions-please help

Xsublime
12-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Alrite so I recently started playing DL a week and a half ago or so. My ign is xsublime and I would like to say hi to everyone. How is it going? And I am doing great, love playing DL.

And because I am not up to date with the lingo of DL will u please not abbreviate the skill names or combo names or anything so that it is crystal clear to me exactly what you are saying to me. Thanks a ton.

So my questions are these, bare with me I have several, and I greatly appreciate any help I can get and any answers to my questions. Also I use to be really good at pvp in pocket legends and I come to find out that DL pvp is nothing like it.

So first off I would like to pvp at lvl 11.

Q1 - what is a good build or best build or two for a lvl 11?

Q2 - how many points should I put into which skills at lvl 11 for pvp?

Q3 - how do I pvp, as in do I keep clicking attack or do I charge my attack and/or do I charge my skills or just simply do the skill and which skills?

Q4 - what combos should I use at lvl 11?

Now I have one last question that doesn't have to do with pvp, and that is when in regular game play when u click the skull on the screen that the mouth opens up on and u drink the blood of an enemy what does it do besides heal your hit points? Because it seemed to me that it made me run quicker too.

Thank you very very much for any and all help.

Xsublime

Contravention
12-14-2013, 11:33 PM
news help with a build ask anyone in eternal nightmare they can hook you up I only do lvl 36 and lvl6 pvp

hellprince
12-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Alrite so I recently started playing DL a week and a half ago or so. My ign is xsublime and I would like to say hi to everyone. How is it going? And I am doing great, love playing DL.

And because I am not up to date with the lingo of DL will u please not abbreviate the skill names or combo names or anything so that it is crystal clear to me exactly what you are saying to me. Thanks a ton.

So my questions are these, bare with me I have several, and I greatly appreciate any help I can get and any answers to my questions. Also I use to be really good at pvp in pocket legends and I come to find out that DL pvp is nothing like it.

So first off I would like to pvp at lvl 11.

Q1 - what is a good build or best build or two for a lvl 11?

Q2 - how many points should I put into which skills at lvl 11 for pvp?

Q3 - how do I pvp, as in do I keep clicking attack or do I charge my attack and/or do I charge my skills or just simply do the skill and which skills?

Q4 - what combos should I use at lvl 11?

Now I have one last question that doesn't have to do with pvp, and that is when in regular game play when u click the skull on the screen that the mouth opens up on and u drink the blood of an enemy what does it do besides heal your hit points? Because it seemed to me that it made me run quicker too.

Thank you very very much for any and all help.

Xsublime

Q : good builds depend on your way of playing which is very complicated as it depends on several things but ill go ahead and give you

build : 1 point unholy force,1 point shadow dance,1 point fatal burst,1 point hell blades,1 point on passive : vampiric strength,1 point on passive : blood shield

now you can tweek the build into your own liking like for example you can replace the 1 power point instead of blood shield you can place it on sanguinary wrath (blood shield defense while sanguinary wrath is for attack place it on either depending on your liking attack or defense) also at the low level most players something called "combo" or as some would like to call it blood draining combo which simply drains your blood which i will talk about that later but to survive that you can replace hell blades with unholy blessing as when hit by the combo you press unholy blessing which will stop the bleeding

Q 2: answered above

Q 3: this question no one can ever explain to you its your playing technique and you will earn that by experience but i highly advice you to always keep fatal burst charged first from there on it all depends on you which your own game plane when you start playing ^_^

Q 4 : the one and only combo everyone uses at lvl 11 is the blood draining combo which drains your blood nearly to 30% depending on your build,gems and weapon ofcorse. The combo mainly is charged shadow dance followed by charged unholy force also if you like hit the opponent with charged fatal burst before as it will help make it easier to hit the opponent with the combo

your welcome mate and best of luck to you if you want to find out more pm me or find me on game IGN: hellprince ^_^