PDA

View Full Version : <The Community Guild>

carlmerch
12-14-2013, 02:36 PM
Hey guys it's Carlmerch and I just want to say that I've been getting alot of messages in game asking if you could join my guild. The way you can get in a guild is interview a officer or recuriter but I am not a officer or recruiter now. I am working for it. Anyways the way to get in my guild is to interview or go to our website, there is a link for our website on Bienivews profile. Sorry again if I spelled your name wrong. Talk to you later! Good luck on getting in! Oh yeah dont be afraid to reply to this thread. Happy gaming! :)

carlmerch
12-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Dont be afraid to add me on forums or in game :)

Extreme
12-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Bienvenue* yw :)

Xvanitykingx
12-14-2013, 08:09 PM
If you wish to join TCG, click the link in my signature!

Maybe I will get to interview you in game :p

Good Luck! ;)

~xvanitykingx

Schnitzel
12-14-2013, 10:02 PM
yeh shpelled teh name wrong Carl
lel

<The COMMUNITY Guild> :D

List of Officers and Recruiters here
https://sites.google.com/site/tcgspacetime/guild-leaders

NECROREAPER
12-15-2013, 01:58 AM
Been looking to join this guild for a while on my AoA alt, thepumpking. Bienvenue told me I could join whenever I want but all the officers have so far told me that recruiting is closed or that I need to apply and be interviewed, lol.

carlmerch
12-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Still kinda new on forums but that has nothing to do with my typing lol

carlmerch
12-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Hey guys I know this is a bit random but how do you guys get those "proud to be a officer of" etc... I want one of those cool banners

dudetus
12-15-2013, 08:25 AM
I guess u have to be a man to join the cummunity guild :D

Extreme
12-15-2013, 10:03 AM

LOL!

Caiahar
12-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Been looking to join this guild for a while on my AoA alt, thepumpking. Bienvenue told me I could join whenever I want but all the officers have so far told me that recruiting is closed or that I need to apply and be interviewed, lol.
I could interview you, I think we have talked about this before.
IGN Dexaldin.

NECROREAPER
12-15-2013, 01:10 PM
IGN Dexaldin.

Well that's the thing, Bienvenue told me I could join whenever I wanted to.

dudetus
12-15-2013, 03:35 PM
IGN Dexaldin.

I think Necro wouldn't need an interview.

Roberto077
12-15-2013, 05:06 PM

I'm tempted to invite you...

#defyingthegods

Roberto077
12-15-2013, 05:07 PM

I would assume so.

Schnitzel
12-15-2013, 06:09 PM
Hey guys I know this is a bit random but how do you guys get those "proud to be a officer of" etc... I want one of those cool banners

I think Vildax(Fever) created them..not sure if he still makes them...

NECROREAPER
12-15-2013, 09:28 PM
I'm tempted to invite you...

#defyingthegods

LOL the world is so backwards

Roberto077
12-16-2013, 06:33 AM
LOL the world is so backwards

Weird

Xvanitykingx
12-16-2013, 09:01 AM

I remember you being in it before. Add me in game and send me a message on the forums telling me when we can meet up in game. I'll see if I can be on by then and I will invite you back in, no problem.

~xvantykingx

Xvanitykingx
12-16-2013, 09:04 AM

Send Vildax a message saying that you want one. You have to send him 2 different pics of your character and tell him what you want written under the banner. Also, tell him that you were refered by me ;)

He might respond to you sooner :p

~xvanitykingx

Shonex
12-22-2013, 04:22 PM
I was thinking in joining this guild? Are there any rules? I see that a lot of good people that I know are in this guild. :D