PDA

View Full Version : Tarlok

robgames62
12-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Is there an easier way to kill tarlok.after 3 minutes he gets enraged and i automatically die. Im a lvl 21 sorcerer btw

Instanthumor
12-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Either level up, or get a few hardcore rogues on your team:p

Morholt
12-14-2013, 10:58 PM
Either level up, or get a few hardcore rogues on your team:pWith the third option of using better gear.

I see so many low level sorcerers walking around with terrible stats. Like, lvl 27s with lower stats than when mine was lvl 16 without even using top of the line gear...mobs are doable, but expect bosses to be tough to solo if you aren't using good gear--especially as a low health & defense mage.

Instanthumor
12-14-2013, 11:23 PM
With the third option of using better gear.

I see so many low level sorcerers walking around with terrible stats. Like, lvl 27s with lower stats than when mine was lvl 16 without even using top of the line gear...mobs are doable, but expect bosses to be tough to solo if you aren't using good gear--especially as a low health & defense mage.

True fact.

will0
12-14-2013, 11:49 PM
get few more to help you share the wealth unless you want to die more :)

Spyce
12-14-2013, 11:59 PM
Tip: Kill him before he enrages.

robgames62
12-15-2013, 01:45 AM
I have the best gear for my lvl right now but waiting for 26 to get flamestrikes and stuff like that

Otahaanak
12-15-2013, 01:45 AM
Might also check the sorcerer class discussion section to make sure your skills and skill points are allocated correctly as well. Not suggesting you aren't in good shape already - just another thought.

But either way solo Tarlok at 21 is going to be tough

alexdroog
12-15-2013, 04:08 AM
Well in 21 is soloing tarlok is the privilige of rogues. So get a team: u stun him, rogue kills him

BTW: invite me too pls ;-)
ign: schattenwolff

Ninthplague
12-15-2013, 04:42 AM
Find him with your lvl10, attack then escape or die, then inv your main or high lvl frends in party.

You'll see how soft Tarlok dragon is.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

utpal
12-15-2013, 11:07 AM
U need to b lvl31 atleast.
Also get 2 rogue, and 1war.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

robgames62
12-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Could u guys help me i have a lvl 11

Rare
12-15-2013, 11:52 AM
I soloed on my l15 rogue, but it took me almost 3 minutes. 7 seconds before he engaged

Lovingly
12-15-2013, 01:00 PM
sorry to bum in:p i have been doing plats runs soloing dragon (speaking rogue l12) since they have nerfed it being too op, i have no trouble killing this dragon what so ever? but yeah i do die being froze and one shot but 3 minutes is just about right.

Haligali
12-15-2013, 01:04 PM
I soloed on my l15 rogue, but it took me almost 3 minutes. 7 seconds before he engaged

You do something wrong then, i solo tarlok with my lvl15 mage all time and never got enrage.

Rare
12-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Nvm

Sokpuppet
12-15-2013, 03:09 PM
I can't speak for mages but soloing him with a rogue is incredibly easy. I've been spending plat to go straight to him with my Lvl 10 rogue the last couple days. Over 60 runs, all taking less than 2 minutes (I dont time it, I just know because I don't get the 60 second enrage alert) Maybe 3 or 4 deaths total in the 60 something runs. Spam health pots (obviously) and launch everything you have at him for a little bit. When he reaches about 60% health watch for him to do his ground smash attack. When he does this that's your sign to start running. He will use back to back area of effect attacks (anywhere in the red zone can get you 1 hit crit pretty easily) and then he will cast another area of effect that's a snare. The only time i've ever died fighting him is when he managed to freeze me then cast an area of effect that I just had to stand there and take because I couldn't move. His area of effect attacks should be the only ones capable of killing you as long as you're spamming health pots. He will NEVER cast them unless he does the ground smash attack first. He also only uses his ground smash if you're close to him. So if you manage to stay a little out of range, he'll never do the ground smash which means you shouldn't ever die. Learn his attacks and when to run away from him. You'll get unlucky from time to time when he manages to freeze you and then cast his big area of effect but it really doesn't happen very often if you're playing him correct. Hopefully that helps :)

EDIT: My gear isn't amazing. Using a Devourer bow of potency (legendary), dimensional band of savvy (legendary), wintermancer leather of potency (epic), blessed circuit of warfare (legendary), and tarlok's heart of brutality. Pet is Malison

Skeokateva
12-15-2013, 04:01 PM
I am a lvl 21 socr and solo tarlok all the time now, my tips:

-i use my gear w/ most armor (average 600)
-i spam pots and skills not charge unless shield for invulnerability
-i use either colton or ribbit for ctit (must use)
-i have used both builds:
1:lightning, ice, fire, shield
2:Light, ice, shield, heal (w/ tarlok gear)
-My dam is 180-198 range
-keep moving try to avoid getting stunned as best u can

Also better loot tips (idk if these really help but they help me w/ loot)
:
-Wait until just after 30 sec mark to kill
-switch to luck amulet

I can't stress enough spam hp pots & use crit pets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Taaraveo
12-16-2013, 01:26 AM
Put a warrior and rogue on your team.

becky_xil
12-16-2013, 02:06 AM
I can solo with my rogue lv 23 and warrior lv 36.. but the best let lower lvl spawn boss for u

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone