PDA

View Full Version : Cannot play Pocket Legends on HTC Incredible

RamosDevil
11-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Hi there, I just installed Pocket Legends and am not able to play. I installed the app from the Market, then right after it completed installing I moved the app to my SD card. I then started it up, and created an account through the app itself. I created a character, it goes through the update check, and takes me to the screen with my character on the left and the options Enter World, World Map, QuickPlay, Store, Log Out on my right. When I click Enter World or QuickPlay, the screen goes black and then the app closes. I don't get a force close message or anything, it just sends me back to my home screen. I am running stock 2.2. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Thirl
11-18-2010, 10:48 AM
I have an HTC Droid Incredible (Verizon). It's rooted and using CyanogenMod 6.0. I can't get the game from the Market, but using the download link for the .apk file here on the forums, I'm able to get the game, install it and play just fine. I played as recently as this morning for 10 minutes.

Cabero
11-18-2010, 12:10 PM
I have a stock droid Inc with 2.2 and it works for me.

Try using a task killer to stop it and then restart it. that what I have to do when the sound effects glitch on me. Just closing the app isn't enough.

kapulet
11-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Stock HTC Incredible running Android 2.2. I installed the game this morning and it ran just fine, no issues whatsoever. About an hour ago I installed the most recent OTA update from Verizon (~17.7mb, it was released to most handsets this past weekend). Since the update, Pocket Legends persistently crashes. Sometimes there is no error message -- the application closes and I'm kicked out to my handset's home screen. Other times, I receive the following error message: "The application Pocket Legends (process sts.pl) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". I have tried uninstalling Pocket Legends and reinstalling, but it's had no impact on the issue.

EDIT: After some brief testing, moving the Pocket Legends client to the SD card seems to have fixed the issue. I will update this post again if further testing reveals that the issue persists.