PDA

View Full Version : android purchse platinum point

hejiajun24
11-18-2010, 10:38 AM
first of all, i need to apologize for asking way to purcahse platinum!

but i search everywhere, don't know how! therefore i am just gona ask u guy directly!

you see, i understand you can purchase platinum point at the amazon websize that u provided! however i don't have a credit card. so i can't!

i also noticed users can buy platinum point through apple store.
problem is, i am an android user. therefore, can't again.

so i wonder, if i can purchase platinum point through visa gift card (or any other kinda of credit gift card)?

problems pop into my mind as soon as i enter a store.

1, will canadian currency gift automatically convert to U.S currency when i i purchase the point. ( the points are in U.S currency, sure u guy know)

2, will there be a region restriction? what i meant is, can it be use outside of canada?

please let me know if i can use it or not? or any other method of purchase the point for android users in canada!

duhchi
11-18-2010, 07:33 PM
go to pocketlegends.com and click buy platinum. You'll need to register an amazon account. The more you buy, the more extra u get.

hejiajun24
11-18-2010, 09:35 PM
dear duhchi, i don't think u fully understand what i said,
i said i already know we can purchase platinum point through amazon!

but can i use canadian visa gift card to purchase the point.

that is the real question.

since there might be two problems that i mention from above!

duhchi
11-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Yowza, sorry hejia I read your post on my phone and didn't see the rest of it :P Someone from Germany was asking the same question and found a way around it. I'll try to PM you a link to that thread.

hejiajun24
11-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Your help is much appreciate.

hejiajun24
11-20-2010, 06:25 PM
can anybody give me some ansewr please?

Pharcyde
11-21-2010, 03:12 AM
You can now purchase platinum through google somehow. I'm not sure how though. Plus I think they might make droid giftcards for apps if they don't have them already. Try looking for a giftcard for the droid, then you should be able to buy plat. Hopefully.

hejiajun24
11-21-2010, 08:15 PM
i checked! there is not such thing as andorid gift card!
google require an credit, i don't have one ! suck!

reside, i am not even will the problems i mention from above would be solve!

DigiBetti
11-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Hi. Here's what I know about Visa gift cards. I hope you find this helpful.

1st off, Visa gift cards are supposed to act fairly similar to actual credit cards. Provided you have a sufficient balance for your intended purchase they are accepted everywhere Visa is accepted.

2ndly, there is no region restriction. Just like with a regular Visa foriegn currency purchases are allowed for a small charge. The currency is automatically converted and the amount plus the exchange and the fee are deducted from your balance.

3rd, I would imagine that since you can play the game in Canada, and purchase platinum with a regular canadian card, there should be no reason that you couldn't purchase them with a gift card and still be able to use them.

Worst case senario, if for some reason you make the purchase but you are unable to use them with your account (which I find highly unlikely) then I see no reason that you should not be able to get a refund.

I hope this has answered your question. Good Luck.:D

P.S. The info that comes with the card should point you to a website that will tell you the fees for foriegn currency purchases. Make sure that you check this and properly calculate the exchange and the fee when making your purchase to ensure your balance will cover the total cost. Happy spending!

addiekai
11-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Create a Google Checkout account via the Buy Platinum link on www.pocketlegends.com.

While your creating the account, you will come to a part where it needs the credit card information.

Just key in the VIsa Gift card you have, and pray hard it will accept it (more likely than not it will).

Then purchase the Plat you need (making sure its within the limit of the GC)

Viola! Your done :)

BearCharger
11-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Ok I have a Droid Samsung fascinate and I clicked on buy platinum and it says the page I am trying to view failed to connect to the server? How can I buy platinum if I can't access the site to buy anything also I emailed support and they don't respond anyone got a number for tech or an answer plaza help contact me at knottshauntguy@Gmail.com

addiekai
11-22-2010, 02:59 PM
You can buy platinum points directly by going to www.pocketlegends.com.

hejiajun24
11-23-2010, 05:53 PM
thank you~ i am gona buy a few 75 dollars value visa gift card now!