PDA

View Full Version : I've been scammed

Pilagius-
12-15-2013, 08:23 AM
So there was a person named *********, he told me that if i could help him transfer an expensive armor set that costed millions of gold. I said i would him, then after a few minutes, he said, "Are you trustful? I need some of your gold to make you trustful." So i gave him 500k, then he said, "Give me your leprecaun pendant, this 500k isn't enough." So i gave him my luck pendant, then he wanted more "GOLD" because it wasnt enough, I'm just like, what the , man! So i gave him the rest, then he went to Paradise Pier, and i saw him saying, "Selling luck pendant 190k" so i told some of the people to report him and he just went offline.

So please, i know I have made such a dumb mistake by giving him the gold and leprecaun pendant but i need you guys to report *********. Mods and GMs(Game Master), please help me by banning this monster, but if you guys(mods and gms) can get my gold from *********, i would be graciously thankful.
My IGN is Brackenstein

Spyce
12-15-2013, 08:50 AM
Flaming is aganist TOS.
This thread will be locked.

It's partly your fault for giving him gold and the pendant.

Rare
12-15-2013, 09:00 AM
Some random person asked you to transfer their expensive armor, then questioned your integrity, THEN said HE needed collateral, THEN said it wasn't enough... and you >>>GAVE<<< it? I dunno what to say about that.

Rot
12-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Reminds me of how I got scammed for the first time 2 years ago... =(

Impact
12-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Lol dont fall for this nubish scams... Not convincing giving tons of gold for a. 'Expensive' set.

keikali
12-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Hey OP, I have a GREAT deal for you. I will sell you the Manhattan Bridge if you give me a deposit of only 50,000 USD. Better get it while it lasts!

Raghavbatra
12-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Lol thread of the day!
More like u wanted to scam his set worth millions of golds!
:p

Delphina
12-15-2013, 09:54 AM
I am sorry you lost your items. We do not arbitrate trade disputes. If you would like to report the player please message us at support@spacetimestudios.com.

Please do not post on the forums. Thanks!