PDA

View Full Version : If you Planning to Twink Lv-21 Best Guild to be in...

BIGR
12-15-2013, 12:06 PM
At the Moment the Best guilds for lv21 ONLY are:

1- Rich N Loaded - This Guild has no Ally. Kill All. But Only Problem it is Hunted by all Guilds.
2- Ballistic - This Guild is All ELITES Players. To join them you need to fight one of them & Defeat.
3- Assembly of Warriors - This Guild Same No Ally. Know this 'Ballistic & Assembly' go hand in Hand
4- Garuda Indonesia - Cool Guild. Not Much in Guild Wars
5- Rebirth - Good Tankers. Tho do not see them online Much

Please Note those are Not Ranking.

Rich hates Ballistic & Assembly Mostly. So if you planning to join Lv21 Twinking.
These are Currently the FAMOUS Guilds to look for.

If I was you NEVER be in between these Guild Wars.

Cero
12-15-2013, 05:47 PM
good to know. im gonna play lvl21.
would also like to know if those lvl17-19 are going up to 21:)

Arief Adhie M
12-20-2013, 01:40 PM
It seems will help twink to join Guild that perfect for level 21.

Yunfehn
12-20-2013, 09:38 PM
21-23 brackets is the best twink brackets so far for sure! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

BIGR
12-21-2013, 01:40 PM
Yes Lv21 Twink is the best to Play I agree:)

Been in there for a while...Enjoy every bit of it.
And I guess Will be there for a bit long.

If any queries related to Lv.21 pls Feel free to ask:)

Euphemmia
12-22-2013, 08:48 PM
You forget republic of indonesia. They only accept Indonesian people though

BIGR
12-23-2013, 10:03 AM
ROI is Not lv21 Guild.

They are Mostly Lv23 & less of Lv22, Certainly YES they let only Indonesian join - that too you have WIN their trust.

Jimtoad
12-24-2013, 03:11 AM
21 too be honest not fun all player have topgears lmao even a new player have a top geear which dont know how to play lol

Cero
12-24-2013, 08:52 AM
21 too be honest not fun all player have topgears lmao even a new player have a top geear which dont know how to play lol

where is the pvp level that people dont have top gears? lemme join them pls.
lol

Applejaqs
12-24-2013, 09:59 AM

Where's the fun in pvp if it isn't a challenge? I guess you're one of those people who only pvp against noobs for kdr. 21 is fun because it's mostly maxed gear twinks.

Jimtoad
12-24-2013, 01:06 PM
where is the pvp level that people dont have top gears? lemme join them pls.
lol

before update lvl 16 :) not all people hold best equip :) it can be count

Jimtoad
12-24-2013, 01:09 PM
hunt noob is on lvl 6-11 :) im not in the lvl :)

Trenton
12-24-2013, 02:07 PM
before update lvl 16 :) not all people hold best equip :) it can be count Before which update..? If you're talking about the L21 cap, then you're wrong, considering I sat around the L16 cap because PvP WASN'T IN THE GAME yet. Pls verify. :)

Jimtoad
12-24-2013, 10:51 PM
Before which update..? If you're talking about the L21 cap, then you're wrong, considering I sat around the L16 cap because PvP WASN'T IN THE GAME yet. Pls verify. :)

before tarlok update, lvl 16 top gear is rare and expensive price same as mythic , i can says 21 a little boring cause too many allies ( when i play holy allies with roi, ace philipines hunters, armed and dangerous, and the only enemy is smallroom ) and each war playtime too long almost 20 minute but after crafting and tarlok update seems there is a different between each player gear but i dont know which i already leave lvl 21 , before the tarlok update and crafting all player have top gear no differ at all and the reason why 21 is crowd? cause top gear is cheap :) we must accept it :)

BIGR
12-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Jimtoad...

Holy Is No More Active in lv21 same Ace, Armed, Dangerous & Small Room all Disbanded Guilds.

At Present there are only 7-Guilds
1-Ballistic
2-Rich & Loaded
3-Garuda Indonesia
4-Pewaris - Not Active
5-Rebirth
6-NEW GUILD - The Evolve.
7-Assembly of Warriors - But Now not that active.

Also Rich NO ALLY At all.
Ballistic Only Official Ally The Evolve. Rich & Rebirth big Enemies. Rest Neutral...

Also when you pvp All Players will Definitely have Top Gears that's why it's called a Twink Lv's.
Tarlok Gears Gives you Damage but takes Mana & Armor. Tho you use Tarlok does not guarantee a WIN how well you can use that Matters.

Kreasadriii
12-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Depends on how to play ^^

Frekken
12-25-2013, 11:34 PM
It sucks when you can't play because all team are waiting to someone outside the guild to gang... And that "don't kill someone from your own guild" rule muse me as fck. It's all about numbers and that kdr thing.
Big shouts out to Rebirth and RnL. Been on both

Theholyangel
12-26-2013, 04:25 AM
Still annoying seeing knockoffs from rejects of Nubs N Scrubs.

Leeniskibac
12-26-2013, 07:13 AM

Come back and join the nubs comeback :3

Vaeriu
12-27-2013, 01:08 AM
Btw, when I was in <I Rebirth I> , Assembly was an ally

UndeadJudge
12-30-2013, 12:13 AM

ROI is scrub. I tried to 1v1 them, finally one accepted. Then when she got low on health, her friend came in and healed her with packs. Then they all gang me and I manage to kill 1 of them still.

Just a note to any 22/23 that there are MUCH better guilds than this.

alexdroog
12-30-2013, 04:50 AM
if you like to chat in german you might want to join us with your major and twink:

Deutschsprachige, internationale Gilde:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?115813-gt-No-1-German-Guild-Helden-Von-Heute

We are mainly PVE but also PVP in 21, 26 and 36 and growing.

IGN: Schattenwolff

Xenobiotic
12-30-2013, 11:02 AM

ik but nns formed anl and anl and rnf formed rnl or what? im confused cause pantii was in nns now in rnl

Euphemmia
12-31-2013, 07:48 AM

ROI is scrub. I tried to 1v1 them, finally one accepted. Then when she got low on health, her friend came in and healed her with packs. Then they all gang me and I manage to kill 1 of them still.

Just a note to any 22/23 that there are MUCH better guilds than this.

Maybe you were in non twink guild so they ganged u. We see people in a non twink guild as a prey. But judging from ur words u obviously wanna start a fight with capslock in the word "much" and such. Sorry buddy im a mature guy n this is not worth my time. So peace out n happy new year ! ;)

Euphemmia
12-31-2013, 08:07 AM
I just saw ur post so u are in equal huh? Well we ARE enemy n i suppose u know that so ganging is expected. Don't bring out our guild hostility since this is a forum. Be mature n be smart bro. No offense intended

UndeadJudge
01-01-2014, 02:16 AM
I just saw ur post so u are in equal huh? Well we ARE enemy n i suppose u know that so ganging is expected. Don't bring out our guild hostility since this is a forum. Be mature n be smart bro. No offense intended

The use of caps, first off, is intended to emphasize specific points in one's post, not "caps lock". Caps lock is saying "OMG AND THEY GANG ME SO ANNOYING!!" And from what I've seen, there's only immature players in your guild. I'm so far hating level 23. It's so immature compared to 26. I've never had someone interrupt a duel ever. And at 26 we accept 1v1 duel challenges. I'd go guildless and you guys would gang me still - I'd bet on that.

And got ganged by your guild today of course. None would 1v1. So please don't say you're so mature - if you would set me up with a rogue duel that'd be great. Otherwise I'm just seeing talk here.

Euphemmia
01-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Ok i got ur point. Then u may ask one of roi member to duel n tell them to play fair. But u may still get ganged by others since it gives a thrill to kill a rival guild especially when you're alone.

I also got ganged when someone from our other enemy guild asked me to duel but then his guildmates came n ganged me. It made me rage for sure but after the game ended, i simply just forgot it n keep pvp without thinking bout that. I hope u get what im sayin n by the way, happy new year !

whidyo christ
01-01-2014, 07:34 PM
I wich Ballistic ...

Sent from my Vandroid T3i using Tapatalk

UndeadJudge
01-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Ok i got ur point. Then u may ask one of roi member to duel n tell them to play fair. But u may still get ganged by others since it gives a thrill to kill a rival guild especially when you're alone.

I also got ganged when someone from our other enemy guild asked me to duel but then his guildmates came n ganged me. It made me rage for sure but after the game ended, i simply just forgot it n keep pvp without thinking bout that. I hope u get what im sayin n by the way, happy new year !

Oh of course I can ask you guys for a duel. But apparently it ends up with the guildmates ganging me, assuming it's cause rogue at low health with no packs left :rolleyes:

Euphemmia
01-02-2014, 12:05 AM
Just consider that your victory. Problem solved :p

Sassssuke
01-03-2014, 08:38 AM
Lvl 21 pvp is good :-)

Arief Adhie M
01-04-2014, 09:44 AM
I still have five slots for who lives outside Indonesia to join Garuda Indonesia.
You can contact me hehe :)

Jared Viktor
01-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Btw, when I was in <I Rebirth I> , Assembly was an ally
True Very True I was from rebirth now i was in RNL. RNL wast the best guild for me

Wutzgood
01-07-2014, 10:58 AM
If any of these guilds are looking for a flag running curse Mage send me a pm or contact wutzup ingame. His gear is upgraded but still have a few levels before I hit 21. It would be nice to have some teammates once I finish leveling him up.

rommi
01-13-2014, 05:55 PM
I'm lv 22 twink . I'm in Republic of Indonesia. In lv 22 u can easily farm lv 21 and 20. And roi is one of the top guild in leaderboard!!! Yeay

Lovingly
01-15-2014, 03:46 PM
reading this i should really level my rog 15 to 21..

becky_xil
01-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Hmm.. my twink is ready now.. which guild will aloud me to join? But yes.. im not kill dummy or anything.. pvp record is clean.. looking for lv 21 guild..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone