View Full Version : Beware of falling in love in the game!

corazonroto
12-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Their was this rouge she was broken hearted after a she fell hard for another toon. They started talking casually in the game. And after months of talking they started to have feelings for each other. It got heavy, and they both knew that they fell for each other. A text here and there grew into. Sending pics back and forth, to phone calls late at night. Then the decision to meet in real life. Thats where it all went bad,they met and kissed the poison set in. This poor naive rouge had herself on the road to heartache and despair. Not knowing the furture, the rouge gave her heart to this man. She spent hours on the game just to spend time with him. They both grew as players, and had alot of set backs. Fights and agruements, over jealously and other things. Outraged the rouge did something terrible to hurt her man. She took his trust, and respect for her. So now this rouge is devastated, her man is gone. Not only on the game but in real life. The meaning to this story is long distance relationship dont last. Also beware to let someone in to your life unless ur absolutely certain they are no set backs for you guys.

Reunegade
12-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Ok.

Amazonina
12-15-2013, 04:33 PM
Amen! Btw do u know me?

Schnitzel
12-15-2013, 06:04 PM
EWWW the L word
*shivers*

Noodleleg
12-15-2013, 10:57 PM
What is love? Baby don't hurt me; don't hurt me... No moar...

Caiahar
12-15-2013, 10:59 PM
I'm beginning to think love is misunderstood. Good thing I never understood :D

All for one, and one for all.

Aracnus
12-15-2013, 11:16 PM
Eww yucky! Girls have cooties :3

But seriously, "Love" is just like "Hate". They're two four letter words with HUGE meanings that some people can't comprehend the real ones.

TEOKILLO
12-15-2013, 11:20 PM
Their was this rouge she was broken hearted after a she fell hard for another toon. They started talking casually in the game. And after months of talking they started to have feelings for each other. It got heavy, and they both knew that they fell for each other. A text here and there grew into. Sending pics back and forth, to phone calls late at night. Then the decision to meet in real life. Thats where it all went bad,they met and kissed the poison set in. This poor naive rouge had herself on the road to heartache and despair. Not knowing the furture, the rouge gave her heart to this man. She spent hours on the game just to spend time with him. They both grew as players, and had alot of set backs. Fights and agruements, over jealously and other things. Outraged the rouge did something terrible to hurt her man. She took his trust, and respect for her. So now this rouge is devastated, her man is gone. Not only on the game but in real life. The meaning to this story is long distance relationship dont last. Also beware to let someone in to your life unless ur absolutely certain they are no set backs for you guys.

So true. This has happened to me before...

Sigh...my love Andythepark

dudetus
12-16-2013, 07:12 AM
Damn it rouge!

XghostzX
12-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Aw shucks!

Caiahar
12-17-2013, 09:06 AM
Eww yucky! Girls have cooties :3

But seriously, "Love" is just like "Hate". They're two four letter words with HUGE meanings that some people can't comprehend the real ones.

I hate you!

Jk ;)

angeldawn
12-17-2013, 09:39 AM
Sorry Cora but you are completely wrong.

Long distance relationships work and last everyday. There was a period where my husband and I were in a long distance relationship. We went away for college and the long distance relationship worked for two years. Then I moved in with him.

What about all the ppl away at war or with our military. Thousands upon thousands make long distance relationships work.

Your advice is terrible. I'm sure it's due to some personal bad experience. Relationships sometimes fail because it wasn't meant to be. It's sounds as though this couple wasn't meant to be. (Fighting, jealousy and her losing his trust)

I'm not saying meeting it a game is the best way to meet you new love but If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

It's better to have loved and lost, than to have not loved at all :)

Jhawkeye
12-18-2013, 04:49 PM
So did the rogue love or the lady behind the computer? And is this in real life or we still talking about computers. If so how do you fall in love with pixels or know that they love each other? IS the guy dead? or the rogue? How is he gone, did he move further away than the long distance he already was? I'm confused lol...

Furthermore...

My girlfriend moved to North Carolina about this time last year. I stay in Georgia. We're still going strong conversing everyday, and doing what you say can't happen... making a long distance relationship work. A long distance relationship tests true love and if you can't make it work then you and that person might not be meant for each other. Just my 2.5 cents.

GL in the future though if the rogue is you. If not tell whoever it is GL

Contravention
12-18-2013, 08:13 PM
:sulkiness: lol I love this post omfg xD tell that to everyone in the game cuz I guarentte ealmost everyone does it

Int
12-19-2013, 12:07 PM
In multiple online games, people just ask "how old are you", "are you a girl" etc... online love is not meant for everyone

Contravention
12-19-2013, 01:43 PM
It never last eventually someone will break or cheat

Caiahar
12-20-2013, 06:44 PM
In multiple online games, people just ask "how old are you", "are you a girl" etc... online love is not meant for everyone
Ikr...I was on those rare times I played AL, I was on my rogue, and you wouldn't believe what some warriors came up to me and said..not really appropriate :/