PDA

View Full Version : Sold my vainty on accident help me get back please

attentions
12-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Please help !!!

LEVEL ONE
12-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Contact support, email them at support@spacetimestudios.com, and explain what happened, dont forget to include your game account email and the name of the character you deleted the vanity on.

Itoopeo
12-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Contact support, email them at support@spacetimestudios.com, and explain what happened, dont forget to include your game account email and the name of the character you deleted the vanity on.

You dont need to tell email. Only IGN

aav5224
12-15-2013, 03:08 PM
what vanity was it :0

attentions
12-15-2013, 05:13 PM
Halo and vanity armor but what if u don't remember the name of the character?

attentions
12-15-2013, 05:17 PM
And thank you guys

zerica
12-17-2013, 04:28 PM
TS, may I hitch a hike on your thread? I accidentally lost my "super mom bouquet" when deleting a character and I can't remeber exactly the name. While I'm certain that I have mention a name of character that I have deleted, all he reply was no, cannot find. When I ask for a copy of my historical log, he just ignored and close the case. The support is not helpful at all! What is the point of having support?

Schnitzel
12-17-2013, 05:52 PM
TS, may I hitch a hike on your thread? I accidentally lost my "super mom bouquet" when deleting a character and I can't remeber exactly the name. While I'm certain that I have mention a name of character that I have deleted, all he reply was no, cannot find. When I ask for a copy of my historical log, he just ignored and close the case. The support is not helpful at all! What is the point of having support?

To help with game related issues..
I'm guessing this support staff member couldn't find the name of your character

zerica
12-19-2013, 01:01 AM
To help with game related issues..
I'm guessing this support staff member couldn't find the name of your character
Thank you very much for the input. If this is all a support can do, then I can live without.
After this experience, I will not invest even a single dime more into this game. PERIOD.

Skillless
12-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Thank you very much for the input. If this is all a support can do, then I can live without.
After this experience, I will not invest even a single dime more into this game. PERIOD.

Yeah expecting you to know the names of your own characters! What are they thinking!
Seriously.

LEVEL ONE
12-19-2013, 08:47 AM
Yeah expecting you to know the names of your own characters! What are they thinking!
Seriously.

You cant blame the random-generated-name gen for this.