PDA

View Full Version : Adjusted a little bit too much?

Mogunsforme
12-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Loot drops have been rebalanced for the Alien Hive boss encounter(s) in an effort to make the rarest items actually rare.

I mean you kinda made them as rare as vanities. My opinion is that someone should make them as rare as the pinks in UCS Savant *Cough*Samhayne*Cough*

wptwo
12-16-2013, 10:05 AM
Yes please then maybe ill farm more there

ZeroBlu
12-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Agreed.... I farmed hive for about 8 hours and not a single pink..... -.-

Mogunsforme
12-16-2013, 04:57 PM
Maybe we can get Samhayne to make them as common as legendary items should be instead of making them rare as xrays.

Zaonabiuibil
12-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Maybe you should stop trying to get everything on a silver platter and work for things you want. It's almost like that's what people should be doing! :O

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Mogunsforme
12-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Maybe you should stop trying to get everything on a silver platter and work for things you want. It's almost like that's what people should be doing! :O

-------------------

We are the only ones whove spent months farming and havent gotten anything. I only got my primed napalm cuz i dropped during hive event. Seriously, think about the facts before sayong we want things on a silver platter .__.

Zaonabiuibil
12-16-2013, 05:15 PM
We are the only ones whove spent months farming and havent gotten anything. I only got my primed napalm cuz i dropped during hive event. Seriously, think about the facts before sayong we want things on a silver platter .__.

Not going to waste my time fighting with you.

Napalms are still dropping, which means that the price will only drop as more are dropped into circulation. Just because it isn't spammed like other legendaries doesn't mean you have to up the drop rate. It just means you have to work harder for it instead of complaining.

That's all I have to say about it, not coming back to this thread to start a worthless quarrel.

-------------------

Romaniankidd91
12-16-2013, 05:36 PM
^^^ agreed

IGN: Romaniankidd.51,Romkillz.41,Romnubsy.20,Poopscoop. 51,Skillzaishere.50

Starengine
12-16-2013, 07:12 PM
Guys I'm pretty sure napalms have a similar drop rate to novas without re-rolls. The main difference is the lack of purple drops in the hive

Itoopeo
12-19-2013, 02:48 PM
Sam hayne says NO!

Conquered
12-19-2013, 05:05 PM
I know you guys wanted Napalms, to get the strongest PvE guns, to get rich. It really takes time to get a napalm. Dont worry, Ive also experience this kind of situation. What we need is just patience.

To give you guys a tip for what i experience doing napalm runs You can get a napalm twice or more depends when your lucky in just a month. Happy Farming!

Your Bro,
Zenxpro

Mogunsforme
12-22-2013, 02:56 AM
I know you guys wanted Napalms, to get the strongest PvE guns, to get rich. It really takes time to get a napalm. Dont worry, Ive also experience this kind of situation. What we need is just patience.

To give you guys a tip for what i experience doing napalm runs You can get a napalm twice or more depends when your lucky in just a month. Happy Farming!

Your Bro,
Zenxpro

So true... Witnessed a guy drop 2 in 5 runs .___. I think he quit tho... Never seen him since.

Conquered
12-22-2013, 04:03 AM
what a lucky guy.. Oh well gtg farming Lol

Madnex
12-22-2013, 10:20 AM
I see this issue with the reduced napalm drops is frustrating you. I'll add a topic on it soon. :)

Mogunsforme
12-26-2013, 06:45 PM
what a lucky guy.. Oh well gtg farming Lol

A noob just dropped a dm nap.... FUUUUUUUUUUU.....

Conquered
12-26-2013, 07:11 PM
A noob just dropped a dm nap.... FUUUUUUUUUUU.....

when? if it was yesterday it would be me :)

ancestor
12-27-2013, 10:48 PM
when? if it was yesterday it would be me :)

How Many Runs Did It Take You, Question Is, Is It Worth The Time And Effort?

Zaonabiuibil
12-28-2013, 05:58 AM
How Many Runs Did It Take You, Question Is, Is It Worth The Time And Effort?

Nothing in this game is worth the effort.

-------------------

Solid Scorpion
12-28-2013, 07:07 AM
It especially sucks when you spent tons of plat/time/effort/money farming, and when you finally got it - Bam new update and new weaps that are easier to get and more powerful.

So unless you have nothing else to do don't waste time/effort/money on farming something, it's gonna be like the nova blaster trend (currently close to useless on the recent maps), just worse.

ancestor
12-29-2013, 01:23 AM
It especially sucks when you spent tons of plat/time/effort/money farming, and when you finally got it - Bam new update and new weaps that are easier to get and more powerful.

So unless you have nothing else to do don't waste time/effort/money on farming something, it's gonna be like the nova blaster trend (currently close to useless on the recent maps), just worse.

The point Of Owning A Nova Now Is For Show, Like A Vanity, When New Stuff Comes Out Napalm Will Still Be Worth Alot, This Game Is becoming More And More Like Dress up In My Opinion, But Hey Im A Girl, I Guess Thats Fine For Me :)

Madnex
12-29-2013, 05:42 PM
...When New Stuff Comes Out..
Yeah I laughed.